VISITOR

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I told you not to go in that company.” Sehun said as he opened your front door.

You were just silent. He was always right though, even if you like it or not, Sehun was always right. “You can go now. I’ll just take y shower and sleep all day long. I have to start looking for a new company tomorrow.”

Sehun wanted to stop you from going into another company again but he knows you won’t listen. “At least rest for a week.”

“I’ll try.” You lied. *I won’t even know what to do for a week so I’ll go with my plans and find a company tomorrow.*

“Just call me whenever you needed someone to talk to. You know I’m always here, right?” Sehun looked at you. You can’t help but soften. “I will.” You smiled.

Sehun was a really good catch. Everything you wanted in a guy, it’s in him. You really just hate your heart for not liking him past the friendship zone. Maybe him being your friend is the farthest both of your relationship will be.

“Hey.” You called for him and he instantly turned around as he was walking towards the door.

“Why?”

“You’re my friend right?”

“Of course. Why do you even have to ask that? It’s given.”

“Then, you should try and find a girl to date. Don’t forget to introduce her to me first.”

“I can take care of my love life, you don’t have to worry.” He replied.

“It’s just that, I don’t see you hanging out with a girl except me. You should try and open up some more to them. I feel like I’m a hindrance of you finding someone. I can take care of myself also so go and have fun.”

“Fine. I’ll also try.” He lied too. *For me you always come first Lina. More than my happiness, I would rather see you be the sweet, gentle, and happy Han Lina like before when we were kids. I have to make sure to see that first before I go find my own happiness. In fact, I’m happy the way I always look out for you so I’m having fun just hearing you call out my name.*

“If the girl is no better than me then, pass!”

Sehun chuckled. “If that’s the case, I might stay single for the rest of my life. No girl is better than you. Should we date?” He suddenly blurted out.

You then found yourself speechless. *W….What did he just say?*

“I’m just kidding.” He chuckled again, seeing how shocked you were.

“That’s not funny!” You lightly slap him on his arm.

“Okay, okay, I’ll never say that again.”

“You should go home now. Go!”

 

 

You were just lying on your couch, staring blankly into the ceiling. You always remember what happened the day after whenever you’re drunk and you really died of embarrassment a while ago at Kai’s home. But still, you’re thankful that he let you sleep there.

It was a shock to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter