HIDEOUT

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

You found yourself at the bottom of a staircase. Slowly, you walked up and were greeted by a nice, fully furnished bedroom. You were agape at the scenery of Seoul beyond the big glass wall on one side. “Wow.”

You looked around and also found a small kitchen and a bathroom. “I guess he stays here to relax or sleep whenever he has to be in the company all throughout the day to deal with some things.”

You stopped on the corner as you scanned his desk. Unlike his desk in his office that is full of paper works, this one is full of sketchbooks.

Hoping to see a masterpiece, you ended up laughing when you looked at his drawings. “Did he seriously draw this or a 4 year old child? No, make that a 1 year old. HAHAHA!”

You took all his sketchbooks and throw it on the bed as you laid down flat on your tummy and continued looking at his work of arts.

 As soon as the meeting finishes, Kris hurriedly went back to his office. His mom blabbers some more things, saying that she would like to meet up with you and Kris for dinner on Saturday.

“She’s busy.” He reasoned out.

“It is the weekends.”

“She is still busy.”

“Bring her with you or I’ll really set your wedding at the end of this month even if you like it or not.” With that, she left.

Kris scowled at himself as he pushes the button on his desk. He went up to the staircase. “Ya! Just stay inside your house the whole day on Satur—” He stopped talking when he saw you asleep.

He never really wanted anyone to touch his things, looking at how his sketchbooks are opened on his bed and how you were lying on his bed, he was supposed to be angry but seeing your sleeping figure, he can’t.

He massaged his temples, calming himself down and thinking if you probably laughed while looking at his drawings and mocked him.

It was actually the first time someone saw this hideout of his. He kept it a secret to everyone. You were the first person he let in. During the times he wanted to hide from people or felt really tired that he wanted no one to disturb him, he’ll just spend his day here and not even his mom knows where he is.

“Mr. President—” Sohyun went inside his office but she did not saw him. “He just went in moments ago.” She furrowed her eyebrows. This already did happen a few more times before. Sohyun was bewildered at first, thinking that maybe she just saw a ghost but she didn’t believe in such a thing.

She closed the door as she went back to her corner and just shrugged. “Maybe I just didn’t notice that he went out.” That was always her excuse.

 Kris then saw you shift a bit on the bed and hugged his pillows for comfort. You smiled at how cozy and soft it was. He gritted his teeth again. His pillows, you were hugging his pillows. *This girl is impossible.* He wanted to snatch his pillows away but he knew it can wake you up. *Whatever, she should not sleep during work hours.*

He pulled the pillows away and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter