BUSAN part 2

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was only supposed to be Kai and Kris drinking but instead, you almost finished everything they ordered. *This won’t be too good.* Kai thought remembering how drunk can you get.

Kris was just watching you with intent in his eyes. He seriously would want to know now how much it will take you to get drunk.

Kai was about to stop you but his phone started ringing. He knows for sure he has to go now to do some things but he never wanted to leave you alone with Kris. *Damn this.* “Bring her back to the hotel safe and sound.” Kai looked at Kris and went his way.

Kris raised his eyebrow at retreating Kai then focused his attention at you afterwards.

“You!” You suddenly pointed Kris.

Kris just crossed him arms and relax on his seat, knowing that you’re drunk already. He would love to see what the things you will do in that state are.

“You think you can control me around like you used to? You’re wrong! Now, I control you. Isn’t that funny?” You started laughing to yourself. “That look you do whenever I scare you is the best! Hahaha!”

*So annoying someone is really her forte even if she’s drunk.*

“That’s why you! You should be careful in what you do because I!” You pointed yourself. “I’ll fire you!”

Kris was silent for a few seconds, trying to let it in then he laughed out loud.

“Why are you laughing?! I’m serious! Stop laughing!” You warned.

It was the loudest laugh Kris has ever let out in his whole life. You? Han Lina? Will fire him? The Wu Yifan?

You sent him a death glare but he was still busy in his own world. You never knew a cold-hearted and always a serious guy could laugh like that.

You sending him your death glares made him laugh some more. “Hahaha! You know what? You should always be drunk so I can laugh all day long!”

You then put both your hands on his cheeks. Kris stopped laughing in an instant as he felt your hands on his face.

“Stop. Laughing. You. .” You pinched his cheeks and played with it.

He held your wrist to stop you from what you were doing. “Who told you to touch my face just like that?”

You then smiled. “That’s why don’t laugh at me. I’m being serious.” You pouted and showed him a puppy face. “Hey Mr. CEO, can I fire you?” You flashed your teeth to him.

 “We should go back, you drink too much now.” He stood up but your body just slumped down on the table as your eyes closed.

“Han Lina, stand up.” He shook you but you just kept murmuring incoherent words. “I swear I’ll just leave you here if you don’t stand on your own. Never will I carry you.”

“Piggyback!” You then sat up straight and opened your arms wide.

“Forget it. You go back to the hotel on your own.” He started walking away and your body just slumped back again on the table.

He halted and clenched his fists. *Just leave her there, Kris.*

But it seems like his body is not doing wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter