FERRIS WHEEL

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun was getting ready to set. Kai brought you to the ferris while for the last ride. It slowness just made you more nervous than before. You were up in the air for more than a minute, not unlike in the other rides and that made you feel again afraid of your fear.

You unconsciously hold on to Kai’s arm and he felt you trembling. “Just look outside, it will remove all your worries away.”

You did what you were told and you were really happy you did. You can clearly see the sun setting and you can’t help but smile at the wonderful view.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Kai asked and looked at you. *But you are more beautiful to me.* He kept staring at you, examining your features as you were busy looking at the sunset.

He can’t believe that a perfect girl like you could exist, at least perfect to his eyes. He took notice of your long eyelashes, your rosy cheeks, but his eyes stopped on your pink, kissable lips. He can’t help but gulp and really had the urge to kiss you right now.

“Look!” You pointed at the migratory birds in V-formation that made you in awe. “It’s so—” You turned around to look at him and were about to tell him how much you liked the birds but as soon as your head turns, your nose touched his. You never knew he was that close.

You were startled. You don’t know what to do so you just froze in your place. You saw his eyes lingering on your lips and you can’t help but bite your lips, and that made Kai even more into you. He then looked at you and whispered, “Can I?”

You haven’t even replied yet but he started inching forward. Your mind started to get crazy as your eyes widens. Only a few centimeters away, you quickly look to the front that made Kai kiss your cheeks instead.

Your eyes were blinking and he immediately pulled away, knowing that you don’t like any of it.

Sure you don’t like him but somehow, why do you feel like you want to kiss him? But you knew deep inside it was only because you don’t want to think about Kris anymore. You just want to forget all about him. He’s not who you thought of him to be and you will never be someone who can change him. Your heart aches for him but you can’t do anything, except to throw all your thoughts away about him.

“Can we try that again?” You don’t know but that sentence just escaped from your mouth as you look at Kai.

Kai got confused for a bit but then you leaned forward and crashed your lips on his.

You know it’s wrong, kissing someone you don’t even like. But what if it can help you forget things you wanted to forget? Then you’ll do it.

Kai was contemplating if this is right or wrong. Just a second ago, you avoided his lips but now, you were the one who initiated. He th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter