STUPID

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Her name’s Han Lina, intern. She’s in Mr. Luhan’s department.” Sohyun told him.

“Call Luhan here, now.”

Luhan then went inside. “What is it? You should have just called me through my phone.”

“This.” Kris handed him a pile of papers.

“What is this? Why is it so many?”

“Tell the girl named Han Lina to make a report about that. I want it to be submitted during the day.”

“During the day? Kris, she’s just an intern and it is her first day—”

“If you want to be her hero then do it instead.”

Luhan then sighed.

“I bet Tao is still yet to show up?” Kris asked.

“Yeah.”

 

 

Your arms were on your table as your head rested on it. *Damn these people and their errands.*

You then heard some footsteps coming and as soon as you saw who it was, you just rolled your eyes and looked at the opposite way.

Tao saw you and stood in front of you. “Well, I guess fate brought us again together.” He winked at you and sat on his chair. He doesn’t want to see you again but he knows that his hyungs will always so he already expected that you will be in the same department as him.

“H..Here, have some coffee first.” A female employee approached him.

“Thank you.” He then sipped on it.

*Of course.* You blew a raspberry at the sight.

“Jealous? What can I do? I’m born handsome and charming.” He smiled at you.

He was really handsome and charming even for you but you’re used to seeing guys like him, beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside.

“Sorry but I’m not jealous.”

Just then Luhan came in and you were surprised at the sudden thump on your table as he puts down the pile of papers in front of you. “Do a report about that. You have to finish it today.”

“WHAT?! Are you kidding me? How can I finish this in one day?!”

Tao was laughing beside you.

“You too.” Luhan also put a pile of papers in front of Tao. “Finish it also by today. Nobody can go home until it’s done.”

Tao stopped from laughing. “Hahaha! You though I was the only one?” You pointed at him.

“The President asked you to do this, am I right?” Tao looked at Luhan but he just ignored him and walked away. “Hyun— I mean Luhan-ssi!”

*The President?* You thought. *Then, I should do well in here so he can have a good impression of me. Like they say, befriend your enemy.*

“Are you serious? You’re really going to do what he says?” Tao asked you as he saw you starting to scan the papers.

“It’s not yet time for me to get fired so I have to do this.”

Tao then just leaned back on his chair. “Well, I’m the opposite.” He smiled to himself. *I want to get out of this company as soon as possible.*

 

 

It was 10pm and only you and Tao remained inside the office. You peeked at him and saw him just sleeping. You shook your head and stood up.

You grabbed your report with you and headed towards the 12th floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter