DEPARTMENT STORE

Hey Mr. CEO, Can I Fire You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cutting the ribbon, signaling that it is officially open was seconds away when something unexpected happen.

A glass wall broke, triggering the alarm system and at the same time, a group of boys appeared and started throwing rocks on the newly established store.

“Han Lina! Dock!” Kai screamed and was about to run to push you away but he was a bit too late as a rock hit you on your arm.

“Ah!” You went down on the ground. Kris was looking around for you and saw you already on the ground. The two guys reached you simultaneously.

Blood started flowing down and Kai immediately put out his handkerchief and knotted it on your arms as a first aid so stop blood from flowing.

Kris was too immersed as he saw blood and his hands started trembling that he can’t even do something to help you. He really hated seeing blood, he just doesn’t like it.

A minute later, police cars and ambulance surrounded the area and Kai immediately lift you up and put you on a stretcher. “You’re gonna be fine.”

Kris was still kneeling on the ground, trying to process what the hell just happened. He shakily stands up. Nothing like this should have happened. Everything was supposed to be going peacefully and smoothly. It’s like the whole world was in slow motion, people panicking, police officers trying to chase down the suspects, and the sound of the alarm system that still hasn’t been turned off.

He turned around and saw Kai putting you in an ambulance. He run, wanting to go and attend to you but police officers started to crowd to him, asking for his cooperation for what happened.

The ambulance carrying you then went to the nearest hospital. *She’s going to be fine, she will be.* He tried to calm himself down.  As much as he loves his company, right now he can’t think of anything but you.

“Excuse me.” He pushed himself through the crowd and went to follow you to the hospital.

 

 

“You should have stayed there. Now, everything’s a mess. It’s in the news.” Kai murmured.

Kris knows himself he should just stay but he just can’t. He knows once he got back to Seoul, it won’t be a pretty sight.

“You should have made sure first it’s safe.” Kai kept pressuring him. “What do you plan to do now? The board of directors wants some explanations and the press is hot on your tail.”

 Kris look at his far left and he can see the nurses treating your wound. Good thing it wasn’t that serious. Good thing also nobody else got hurt.

“The sponsors also want to have some words with you I suppose.” Kai looked at him.

Kris then also looked at Kai. “I swear, I’ll find out who ever di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter