Confuse

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

They walked together out from the hotel. "So, where should we go?" asked Sora while looked at streets. Kyungsoo studied his phone before faced her. "Shall we go to the...Zojoji Temple?" said him. "What Zoo?" confused her. Kyungsoo ignored and just hailing a cab nearby. "Can you bring us to Zojoji Temple?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Sure. Are you tourists?" asked the taxi driver. "Yes, we are." replied Kyungsoo with smile. Sora elbowed him. "Yah, where are we going?" whispered her. "Honeymoon." simple answered from Kyungsoo. Sora bit her lips before hit Kyungsoo's head. "Pabboo!" cursed her with whispery voice. As they reached, the place were full with foreigners.

Sora looked around while tugged her shirt. Kyungsoo stared at her weirdly. "Wae?" asked him worriedly. "I-I just... don't like crowded place." uttered her. Kyungsoo took her arm and clinged with him. "Don't let my arm go." said him with a sincere smile. Sora cheeks turned red into tomato. She immediately looked on the ground.

 

Since when he being such a sweet guy? Aigoo... what had he ate just now?

 

They our around the place until it reached noon. "Yah, Do Kyungsoo. There are many places in Korea but why we must be at Japan?" Sora asked while keep looking around. "Well, I like to be here since the place that I can go without tourist guide." he answered make Sora turned into 'O' shape. "Then, where else should we go?"

Kyungsoo smiled as he faced his wife with that weird smile. "Wae?" huffed her. "We going to my favourite place. Let's go." he pulled Sora with him across the street. "Kyungsoo, are you alright?" asked Sora weirdly as he make a puzzled face. "Of course, I'm alright. Palli!" he rushed until they ran to a shop.

 

'THE MANGA SHOP'

 

Sora derp her eyes. "Kyungsoo..." incubated her. "Sora-ya, jebal! Just once!" he begged again like a small kid. "Can you please stop live with a book?" she asked in jerk. "Please! I promise, it will not take a long time." he whined while twinkled his eyes. She sighed before grinned her teeth tensely. 

 

"Fine! I wait outside here." surrendered her.

 

As he heard Sora's answered, he immediately locked Sora in his cuddled tightly. "Thank you, Sora! You are the best wife ever!" cheered him. In a second, he planted a kiss on her forehead before jogged into the shop. Sora dripped her jaws surprisely. She held her forehead frozely. He kiss my forehead? 

Sora relieved before she reminded the marriage book that she met a few past day. "Well, the book said that anything belongs to wife one and only for her husband. So, that's it. Fuhhh... I should marry with Luhan right now. Tch." mumbled her as she ducked tiredly.

Meantime, Kyungsoo stared at a shelf before tapped his lips. "Oh My God..." he rounded his eyes as he slightly touched his lips. "I kiss her?" mumbled him in surprised. He closed his eyes closely while bit his lower lip. "What did you do Kyungsoo? Aisshh... Eoteohkke?" he massaged his temple fearly. 

He walked out slowly before pated Sora's shoulder slowly. She spun around. "Done? That's was too short." surprised her as she looked on her watch on her wrist. "S-Sorry." stuttered him. "Huh? What's wrong with you?" puzzled her while scrubbed her jaws. 

 

"Well... ermm... yeah...mmm.. about the k-kiss, I-I'm sorry?"

 

Sora smirked. "Aigoo... everything on me is for you!"

 

"Nae??"

 

Sora held her lips. Aishh... what did I said?! It's all the book fault! "N-Nothing. Ermm.. just forget about it."

 

She faced away to hid her red cheeks. "Sora-ya, let's go back to hotel. I think you already tired." said Kyungsoo make she turned at him brightly. "Yes! That's what I want!" she fist in happy as she linked her arm with Kyungsoo's unconsciously. Kyungsoo only shook his lightly while followed his wife stepped.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun read the book at the library before he put the book down on the table. "Huuhhh... It's bored when that silly Sora not here." he moaned as he leaned his head on the chair. "Baekhyun..." called a voice make he sat vertically. "Luhan?" 

 

"Can I have you just for awhile?"

 

"Why?"

 

"I just need your time to express my feeling."

 

Baekhyun sighed as he raised his eyebrows. "Wae?" he asked without interested. Luhan sat in front of him. "I need your help. I want Sora back." said him confidently. Baekhyun pursed his upper lip. "Did you think that I'm going to help after what you had done?" smirked him but his voice had flattened enough. 

 

"I know but I have to."

 

"Whatever."

 

"I really don't want to leave her. I just--"

 

Baekhyun stood up and just walked away from him tensely. Luhan messed his hair. "Eotteohke?" he sorrowed his voice before bit his lips confusedly. He know that he did wrong but any fault that he made, there's a reason.

 

>>>>>>

 

The bright sky turned dark make Japanese people walked out from their house to take some fresh air. Kyungsoo was still in the toilet while Sora on the bed with her iPad. "Let's see..." she opened Google as her finger touched the empty toolbar. 'A Place That We Should Visit at Tokyo, Japan'. Then, she tapped the magnifying glass beside the toolbar. She scrolled up and down when at last, she stopped at a link. "Wow.." fascinated her. 

 

"Do Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo!"

 

"Wae?" shouted him from the bathroom as he off the shower.

 

"Palli! I want to show you something."

 

"A minute."

 

After about 2-3 minutes, he went out with simple outfit, blue light t-shirt and jean. His hair was covered with a towel hung on it. He moved towards her as Sora eyed still on the iPad's screen. "Wae?" asked him. Sora pulled up the iPad in front of him. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a picture of a tower. "Let's go to the Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Skytree." happy her.

"But it's already night. Besides, people go there for date." explained him. Sora fall her shoulder. "Ahh... I want to go here, please! Bring me here. All my followers on twitter said that if we go to Tokyo, we must go to this tower. Jebal!" whined her while stomped her feets insistently. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Arasso, arasso. Get into your outfit but just awhile because it's already late night." bubbled him.

 

"Yes, Sir Stupido!" saluted Sora before giggled lightly.

 


Notes : I just love it when people read this story. If there any grammar mistakes, I am really sorry since the original story was in Japanese languages. So, happy reading :))