Lost

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora looked around to sought for Kyungsoo. "Where's he?" mumbled her alone. She roamed around the garden but no one there. "Sora!" shouted Luhan make she faced him. "Where's Kyungsoo?" asked him in shouted since he wait for her at the car park. "I can't even see him." Sora shouted back. Suddenly, her eyes closed by a pairs of hands make she smile. 

She really knew this scent. "Who am I?" asked the voice as Sora chuckled lightly. "Erm... Donghae?" guessed her make the voice giggled. "Aniyo... I am G-Dragon." . "Really? GD oppa, can I have your signature?"

 

"Okay. But first, you must turn around without opening your eyes."

 

"Arasso, GD oppa."

 

Sora slowy turned while her eyes closed tightly. Her lips began to engraved a smile. In a second, her lips brushed with a soft lips that she know it. The strong arms then encircled her slim waist make she wrapped her arms around his neck and replied the kiss slowly. The kiss broke as Sora still didn't open her eyes. They leaned their forehead together until they only can hear their warm breathing.

 

"Kyungie.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"I miss you."

 

Slowly, Sora opened her eyes as she saw Kyungsoo stared her in dazed. "I miss you too." answered him make her cheeks pinky blush. "Hahahah... I know you miss me." Sora back as he pouted cutely. "Who send you here?" asked Kyungsoo. "Luhan. He help me so much." explained Sora without hesitated. Kyungsoo keep silent.

 

"Kyungsoo, I hope you believe in me, right?"

 

"Yes, of course I believe in you."

 

"So, who brought you here?"

 

"Bacon."

 

"Serious? Where's he?"

 

"Hide behind the bush."

 

Sora laughed while hugged her husband since he and her best friend action was just too cute and romantic. "Granny didn't know about this?" questioned him worriedly. "Granny only know that I'm out with Han but actually, not." she told everything. Kyungsoo only can nodded. Kyungsoo grasped Sora's hands make she smile.

 

"Sora, if I'm not beside you, what did you do?" asked Kyungsoo.

 

"Hmm...I will find you."

 

"Well, I just want to say that everywhere I go and everything I do, there's always have reasons and your heart is totally with me."

 

"So?"

 

"Just keep yourself in good condition."

 

"Okay, what about you?"

 

"Me?"

 

"Yeah... when I'm not with you?"

 

He stopped from walking as he faced Sora with his rounded eyes. "You always with me. In my heart." he answered gentlely. Sora engraved a smile. "Wow... You become romantic since you friend with that crazy Bacon!" . "Yah!" a hoarse voice from behind make they burst into laughter. "I'm not crazy bacon!" sulked Baekhyun while ran towards them.

 

"Then? Stupid Bacon?"

 

"Yah!"

 

Sora embraced Kyungsoo while they laughed in happily. "Are you going back home?" asked Sora make both of them faced her. "Erm... maybe." answered Kyungsoo make Sora slap his arm. "Yah! Back home!" shouted her as she heard Kyunsoo giggled lightly. "Of course but you go back first with Luhan then, I'll be back after you." explained him.

"Don't worry, Sora. I will look at him for you." volunteered Baekhyun. "Thank you, Bacon. Kyungie, if you hungry, you can eat Baekhyun as well." make Baekhyun rounded his eyes. "Yah!" screamed Baekhyun as he chased Sora around the park. Kyungsoo smile happily after it lost slowly from his lips.

 

>>>>>>

 

Granny stood at the garden with her straight face. Sora who was coming home with smile and bid goodbye to Luhan immediately came in. "Where have been, Hwang Sora?" asked Big Madam Hwang coldly. "Out. With Han." she simply answered. 

 

"Are you sure you just with Luhan?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

Granny still stared at her suspiciously. 

 

Sora sighed. She took out her phone and dialled up numbers. "Granny can ask Luhan right way." she passed the phone and walked away from the old lady. Granny grasped the phone in frustrated. "Sora... You should say good bye to him now because he will lost from your sight from now on." grumbled her alone before sipped of coffee.

The next morning, Sora opened her eyes slowly before smiled happily. She ran out from her room and barged in the guess room. Empty. She scratched her long hair. "Kyungie.. Kyungsoo-ya." called her while prowled around the room. She checked in the bathroom, closet, under bed and table even behind the curtains but there's no one.

She jogged to downstairs. "Granny! Granny!" shouted her as Chen and Ms Lee appeared with surprised expression. "Why, Young Master?" asked Ms Lee worriedly. "Where's Granny?" asked her in rush. 

"Ohh... she was outside there." replied Chen make she ran out from the house. "Granny!" called her again make the old lady spun around immediately. "Wae, Sora?" asked her in puzzled. "Where's Kyungsoo?" asked her in tired. "Kyungsoo? In the guess room." 

 

"Huh? He's not there."

 

"What? I saw he back home last night."

 

"But there's no one!"

 

"Jinjja? Omo... Then, who I saw yesterday?"

 

"Granny, stop playing around. Where's my husband?"

 

Granny put down her cup slowly as she walked toward her. "I really don't know what had happened right now. Why don't you call him?" suggested her make Sora ran back into the house. She immediately press the Kyungsoo's number and call him. 

 

Trut...Trut...Trut...Trut...Trut...

 

She ended the call and started to call him again. No one answer. Her phone fall down as her tears fall down against her cheeks. The door opened make she turned around. Ms Lee came in with Kai and Chen. "Young Master, are you alright?" asked her. "Where's Kyungie?" asked her in sobbed. "I really saw Young Master Do last night back home and this morning, he lost." explained Chen.

Sora palmed her forehead. Her mind keep thinking the solution. His house? But omma and appa at Beijing. Han? But they are not get along well. His grandma's house? I never meet her too. Ahn Junghee? Argh... Kyungsoo will not betray me. Wait a minute....

 

"Byun Baekhyun!"

 


Notes : Sorry, readers for the late update since I was too too too too busy with my assignment. I am so srry. Thank you for loyalness waiting for my next odate, Thank you so much!