Save Miss Gorgeous

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora arranged her books at the desk. She stared at the calendar. The school will start soon but she can't go there without Kyungsoo as well. She threw herself on the bed. "Come back, please. I'm begging you..." cried her. Ms Lee walked in as she sat beside Sora while pated her back. "Are you alright, Young Master?" asked her caringly.

Sora faced her with her tears. "I want my Kyungie back. That's all. Why it's so hard for God to fulfill my wish?" she said between her cried. Ms Lee hugged her slowly as she her hair. "Believe me, Young Master Do will come back. God just need your patient, okay." persuaded her. The door bell rang make them broke their hugged.

 

"Young Master Hwang, Baekhyun is here." shouted Chen.

 

"Nae."

 

She ran to downstairs and immediately hugged her best friend with cry. Baekhyun who was just arrived puzzled. He looked at Chen, Kai and Ms Lee from her shoulder. "Wae?" mouthed him to them. "She miss Young Master Do." Ms Lee mouthed back to him make he sighed. He pushed Sora a bit so he can faced her.

 

"I already told you. Be tough. Kyungsoo will back."

 

"I can't hold it anymore. I just afraid that..."

 

Baekhyun still waited for her to continue.

 

"I will hate him."

 

Sora ran out from the house make all of them chased her but in a second, she lost from their sight. "You guys wait here, I will find her." said Baekhyun panicly as he ran out from the house. Ms Lee bit her lower lips make Kai hugged her shoulders. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Chunji walked to the mart as he keep his money inside his wallet while walking. From far, he saw a figuure that familiar to him. "Hwang Sora!" shouted him but she still sat down on the bench at the bus station. He crossed the road as he get beside Sora quickly. He pated her make she jumped in surprised.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Sora faced her with tears make Chunji sat beside her. "Sora.."

 

"I can't understand why it's so hard for him to face reality?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Chunji, I want to ask you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"When you get a problem, will you run from it?"

 

"N-No. Wae?"

 

"Ugh!"

 

She hid her face between her knees make her arms encircled her knees. Suddenly, Chunji saw something.

 

>>> FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 44 : The ring) >>>

 

He keep shaking his head. "Waeyo? You look weird today." asked Chunji make he faced Chunji quickly. "Ani, Sora had married." said him make Chunji stared at him. "How did you know?"

 

"I saw her ring just now."

 

"And?"

 

"It's look familiar."

 

"Really? Maybe you met at mall."

 

Ljoe bit his lower lips. Suddenly, a thing make he rounded his eyes. "Chunji, I know." disbelief him make Chunji frowned his forehead. "What is it?" confused him. Ljoe dragged Chunji with him as they ran to a room. He opened the door as Dyo satred at them. "Wae?" asked him innocently. Ljoe dripped his jaws as he saw something that catch his attention.

 

"He is the person."

 

"Huh?"

 

Ljoe faced at Chunji shockedly. "Dyo... He's Sora's husband."

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 44 : The ring)

 

Chunji swallow his saliva hardly. "Sora, can I ask you something?" he asked make Sora faced him while wiped her tears. "Y-You had married?" asked him doubtfully. She nodded make Chunji breathless. "What is your husband's name?" curious him. His heart beat fast as his forehead sweating because of waiting for Sora's answer. 

 

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

 

"W-What he look like?"

 

"Why are you asking me about my husband?" suspicious Sora.

 

Chunji shoved his hand into his pocket trembledly. He took out his phone as his hand slightly open gallery in his handphone. He stared at his screen phone before his eyes landed on Sora slowly. "Erm.." stuttered him make Sora more curious to him. "Wae?" she asked while her fingers turned into fist. "Could it be..."

He showed the phone to her. "He you are seeking for?" asked him. Sora stared at the picture as her heart feel like stopped from beating. She looked at Chunji as her fingers shaking while she tried to took the phone from his hand. She gazed the feature in the picture while her tears flow against her white cheeks. "H-How d-did yo-ou get i-it?" she questioned.

 

"He's Dyo and he had wife too, name... Sora."

 

Sora closed her eyes as she brought the phone closed to her chest. Her nose getting red while her cheeks wet because of her tears. Then, she faced Chunji with serious. "Bring me to him." said her with flat voice. Chunji tilted his head. "I can't." replied him make Sora furrowed her forehead angrily.

"Yah! Bring me to him now!" yelled her as she hit his arms repeatedly. Chunji grabbed her arms make she stopped from continue beat his arms. "He's not ready yet." said Chunji. "Ready for what?!" shouted her before Chunji could continue his words, Sora already stood up straightly. "I want to meet him now."

 

"I said I can't."

 

"I don't care!"

 

"He not ready yet to face all of these matter."

 

"He have to do so."

 

"Sora, it's may look easy to you but it hard for him to go through since he didn't know his true parents and everything make he hurt so much."

 

"But he have me."

 

"You should understand, Hwang Sora."

 

Sora  quiet as her sobbed heard by Chunji. She sat down back. "Why everyone want to seperate me with my husband? I just.." she palmed her face to bear her sadness. Chunji pated her back softly. "He's waiting for you. Every single second, he keep missing you and he just need you to be patient since everything walk to fast make he confuse." explained Chunji make she faced him.

"Are you telling me truth?" asked her make Chunji smiled. "Of course. He really need you but not now." he tried to convinced Sora. "Sora, I promise. I will bring him to you but at the same time, I need you to keep calm. Okay?" said him before Sora nodded understandly. He her back make she released her breath slowly.

 

>>>>>>

 

Chunji brought the grocery things into the house as Ljoe walked to him. "You had bought everything that I listed?" asked him but there's no response from him make Ljoe frowned. "Chunji?" he waved his hands in front of his eyes make he jumped a bit. "Wae?" he asked again. Chunji his lips.

 

"I met Sora."

 

"Then?"

 

"She already know."

 

"Know? About what?"

 

"Like we thought. Dyo..." Chunji faced Ljoe with nervous. "He is Sora's husband and she already know about Dyo living here."

 

"You tell her?"

 

"I have to--"

 

"You met my wife?"

 

A voice make them stopped from talking. Kyungsoo stared at them with curious. Both of them stood up to faced him. "Y-Yes." stutteredly Chunji answered. Kyungsoo moved closer towards them. "H-How was she?" asked him. "She's good. I'm sorry since I had told about you to her." revealed Chunji make he circled his eyes.

"Is she here?" he asked again. "N-No. I just inform to her." fearly Chunji replied. Kyungsoo sighed. His tongue froze. The person that he miss the most now, she know where he is now. Ljoe held his shoulder. "Dyo, back to her. She sought for you." adviced Ljoe make he shook his head. "I'm not ready yet." said him.

Both of them looked at each other. Ljoe walked closer to Kyungsoo. "Did you know, missing a person that we love is hurt? You can see Sora live in pain just because of you?" said Ljoe make Kyungsoo silent. He thin his lips while his eyes closed. "But... I'm really can't face it." sorrowed him. Chunji hugged his shoulders. 

 

"We are here. Just at your back. Anything happen, let us know. You can't run from your own problem. Face it and show to them that you are tough enough."

 

"Please, Kyungsoo. Sora need you. Don't let her hurt."

 

Kyungsoo gulped. He bit his lips before walked to upstairs. "Where are you going, Dyo?"

 


"Save my wife."

 


Notes : Another chapter. Thank you readers and for chrldonr, thank you for the first comment in chapter 44 : The ring and thank you for your feedback. Annyeong :))