End :)

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

END

17 years later....

Sora pack up her daughter bag while Ms Lee came up with a plastics of sandwich. "Here you go, Young Master." she passed it to Sora before she keep it in the bag. "Done." Smile Sora with a smile form on her lips. Meantime, Kyungsoo walked to a room at the end of the level. 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

"Nare-ya..." called him but still no answer from his daughter. He scratched his jaws. "Do Nare. Palli, ireona~" sang him as the door slowly opened. A young girl with her messy long hair and unfixed spectacles appeared. 

 

" Waeyo, appa?"

 

"You have school, honey."

 

"Arhhh... I'm sleepy." whined her lazily.

 

Kyungsoo ruffled her hair as he entered Nare's room and opened the curtains and windows. "Let's go to school okay."

 

Nare sat down in sad. "I don't want. It is boring. I already know all the formula even I memorised it before slept but the teacher keep repeat it."

 

Kyungsoo smiled with his daughter's geniuses. "No... When I was young, I really love school."

 

"Appa, I want to study peacefully without peoples around me."

 

"You can't, Nare. Peoples around you are your friends. Be social with them and you will be happy when it come to school."

 

"Heh? But that guy keep disturbing me."

 

"Guy?"

 

"Yes, that silly neighbour!"

 

"Did you mean Byun Taehyung?"

 

"Don't ever mention his name. Better I take bath rather than hearing his name."

 

Nare immediately snatched her pinky towel from the hanger and ran into the bathroom. Kyungsoo shook his head lightly as he giggled. "Baek's son...Baek's son..." He walked to the downstairs as he saw Sora was preparing breakfast on the dining table. He encircled his arms around her slim waist make she jumped in surprised. A kiss planted on her nape as Kyungsoo moved to her cheek and kissed her for a long time. 

 

"Morning, sweet heart."

 

"Morning. Where's Nare?"

 

"Bath. She complain about Taehyung just now."

 

"Wae? They fight again?"

 

Kyungsoo raised his shoulders cutely. "Aigoo... kids nowadays..." mumbled Sora while her hands served the bread and jams. Nare ran across the stairs before she kissed both her parents cheeks. "Morning, omma, appa.." she sat opposite of Sora while smile. "Where's your spectacles?" asked Sora make Nare shoved her hands into the pocket as she took it out and wore it.

 

"Clear?"

 

Nare showed her thumb happily. "Appa.. can I go with you? I mean you ride me to school today, please?" asked Nare make her parents look at each other. "Dear, appa will be late if he send you there since today he have meeting." explained Sora softly make her daughter pouted. "Ahhh... I don't want to go with Taehyung." she complained pamperedly.

 

"Why? He's nice guy."

 

"No."

 

"What mean by no?"

 

"He's annoying, act like a kingka maybe because he's hot at the school. The most thing that I hate is he disturb me."

 

"Aigooo... it's mean that he want to be friend with you. Don't be negative, Nare."

 

"Whatever."

 

Ding! Dong! Ms Lee ran to the gate as she came back with smile. "Young Master Nare, Taehyung is here." said Ms Lee. Nare pursed her lips as face palmed herself. A boy with cute face and neat school uniform walked in with his smile. "Morning, Uncle and Aunt Do." greet Taehyung politely. "Morning, dear." smile Sora as she turned her head to her daughter, she make an annoying face make she bombard a glared.

"Taehyung, take care of Nare okay." said Kyungsoo. Nare packed her things before she kissed Kyungsoo and Sora's cheeks before she go away. She passed Taehyung and just walked out from the mansion. Taehyung who was awkwardly smile immediately get her. "Do Nare!" shouted him but she just ignored him. "Go away, please. Go away!" mumbled Nare alone.

A gripped on her wrist make she stopped. "Nare-ya, wait for me." said Taehyung. He pulled Nare to face him but she only looked away. "Nare, I'm talking to you." whined Taehyung but for Nare, she just ignored him. Taehyung bit his lower lips as he tried to attract her to faced him. In a second, he cupped Nare's face make she surprised. 

He took her small face and move it closer to him. As it closed enough, he kissed Nare's nose make she rounded her eyes. "Y-Yah!" stuttered her but still her face near to him. "If you don't look at me, I will kiss you again." threatened him as he narrow his mouth make Nare gulped. No, Nare. Fight back.

 

"Do I look afraid?"

 

Taehyung stopped his action as he slowly relased Nare's face. "Well, at least you look speechless."

 

"N-No, I'm not. I'm just surprise."

 

"So, is it means I can kiss you everyday?"

 

"MWO?!"

 

Taehyung burst his laughter make Nare fist her hands. She tried to punched him but he faster than her as he catched her arm and locked it behind her back make their face become close again. Nare can feel his heavy breath make her heart pounded crazily. Taehyung moved closer to her ear. "Now....." he smirked. "You are mine." whispered him send trembled to her nerves with his man aura. He pulled Nare with him as he smile happily and walked together as Nare followed his steps speechlessly.

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo look through the document as his eyebrows furrowed confusedly. "How can it be?" weird him. The door knocked make he lifted his head up. Baekhyun walked in make he smile widely. "Wae?" he asked. Baekhyun sat opposite him while gripped a piece of paper. "Nah, read this." he handed the paper to Kyungsoo.

His eyes focused on the reading as soon as he form a smile make Baekhyun giggled cutely. "Jinjja?" he asked in surprised before Baekhyun nodded happily. "I want to give you yesterday but I want to give surprise to you." said Baekhyun while Kyungsoo still in disbelief. "So, we are going to be partner in the event at the Japan?"

 

"Yes! I can't wait to go to Japan." said Baekhyun while leaned back happily.

 

"So, you bring Taehyung and Junghee along?"

 

He sat vertically. "That was my plan at first but seems like Taehyung still school and he have to study. Eotteohke?"

 

"Maybe I left Nare with Ms Lee and bring Sora with me but I don't know."

 

"Aigoo... It's okay. We will discuss this later. I have meeting with American clients but before that, don't forget that, our appointment with the sponsor of Korean Culture Festival since we also invest our money on that festival."

 

"Alright."

 

>>>>>>

 

Nare walked out from the school like a spy. She looked around if there any clue of Taehyung. She fixed her spectacles before ran to hid behind the pillar as she saw Taehyung with 5 to 8 girls around him walked at the corridor. "Do Nare!" called him make Nare rounded her eyes. I'm dead! Nare become panic before she ran as fast as she could.

 

"Yah! Do Nare!"

 

Taehyung chased after her make Nare change her speed into drift. "Omma..." she mumbled alone. "Nare-ya. Where are you going? Don't you dare to run away from me." screamed Taehyung but Nare just ignored him. Then, she hid in a small box since her petite height and body make she loose in it. The steps of Taehyung make her heart pounded crazily. Only she can hear her heavy breath.

"Do Nare! Out from your place now!" called Taehyung resentfully. Nare closed her eyes immediately. Taehyung breath feel near to her seems like he was standing in front of the box. "Byun Taehyung, who are you looking at?" asked a voice make Nare opened her eyes back. That's must be his friend. Thank you, Jungkook for saving me from him.... she monologue in her heart.

 

"Have you see Nare?" asked Taehyung tiredly.

 

"You chase her but you don't know where she is? Taehyung... Taehyung...."

 

"Jungkook-ah, I'm not playing around. I must find her!"

 

"Taehyung, she doesn't like you, so stop disturb--"

 

"But I love her."

 

Nare speechless. The word 'love' make she gulped many times as her eyes didn't blink for a minute. "Fine, let's find her at different place." suggested Jungkook as their steps become slowly disappeared from Nare's hearing sense. She pushed the box lid make she released her breath in tired. 

 

"Taehyung love me?"

 

After a few minutes, she walked to her mansion with confusing feelings. "He such a playboy. Only said that he loves me but see! Girls around is his trade mark. I hate him!" cursed her with mad. From far, she can hear a conversation. Her mother with Aunt Junghee was chatting happily until they didn't realised that Nare had near to them. "I'm home." said Nare tiredly before she untied her shoelaces. "Oh, Nare." Sora quickly get her daughter while Junghee followed her steps from behind.

"Are you alright, honey?" worried Sora. She wiped her daughter sweat with napkin make Junghee smile. Sora such a lovely lady.. "Omma, can we talk after this?" asked Nare make Sora frowned. "Talk? Of course, dear. Now, take your shower and come down, have your lunch. Ms Lee had cook your lunch." said Sora make Nare smile. She walked in left Sora and Junghee alone.

 

"Nare is beautiful girl." praised Junghee.

 

"Well, like her mother."

 

Junghee giggled as she beat her arm painlessly. Then, someone poked Junghee's shoulder make she spun around. "Mummy, I'm home." greet Taehyung make Sora smile. "Why are you late? Nare already home while you..." bubbled Junghee make Taehyung scratched his hair. "Oh.. Taehyung. Did Nare having trouble at school? She look weird today." asked Sora as Taehyung faced her.

"Err... Maybe, she tired." lied him before faced his mother. "Mummy, I'm going home now." said Taehyung before he kissed Junghee's cheek and walked to his house which is beside Sora's house. "Aigoo... kid nowadays..." grumbled Junghee alone make Sora snickered. "So, how is Baekhyun? Is he good?" asked Sora.

 

"He good but lately, a bit busy with Kyungsoo with work. So, I'm going home now since Taehyung already back home."

 

"Okay, annyeong Junghee."

 

Meantime, Nare dried her hair with her towel while sat on the bed. She looked through her phone with walpaper picture of her and her lovely parents. A knocked on the sliding door of her balcony make she turned around. She opened the curtain as she surprised saw Taehyung at her balcony. He must be climb from his house. Aishh... why my house even my room beside his house and his ROOM?! 

 

"What?" she asked coldly without opened the door.

 

"Open the door. I want to talk to you."

 

"Nope! I don't want."

 

"Just awhile."

 

"Even you beg to me, I won't open it." stricted her as she closed the curtains immediately.

 

"I know you hear when I said I love you and that is my true feelings. Believe me." shouted Taehyung make Nare rolled her eyes. She walked away as she brought herself to the dining table for lunch. Sora who was preparing the lunch for her husband and daughter smile as she saw Nare. "Come, darling. Sit down. We wait for appa then, we take our lunch together with Ms Lee, Driver Kai and Chen.

Nare took a seat opposite of her mother before stood up back. "I forget to wash my hand." she said as she walked to the kitchen. Sora only shook her head and giggled. Nare washed her hands while Ms Lee still wiped the dirt around the stove. "Lee Ahjumma, let's have dinner together." invited Nare make Ms Lee smile.

Ms Lee form a smile. "I will come later, okay." said Ms Lee before continued her work. Nare walked to the dining table as she saw her father already with her mother. "Oh, appa. Welcome home." smiled her make Kyungsoo kissed her forehead. "How your school?" asked Kyungsoo while they take their seats. "Going well." answered Nare.

 

"Nare, appa and omma have something to say to you. So, let's meet at the lounge room okay." told Kyungsoo before they lunch delightly.

 

>>>>>>

 

At night, Nare walked to the lounge room as she saw 2 luggages with some bags. She looked around before her eyes on Kai. "Kai Ahjussi." called her make Kai walked towards her. "Wae?" 

 

"Who's luggages is these?"

 

"Master and Madam Do."

 

"Huh?"

 

Sora and Kyungsoo walked to their daughter with smile. "Honey..." called Sora make Nare spun around. "Appa, Omma, whose bags is this?" asked her innocently. "Appa have overseas work at Japan for an event that he has to handle with Uncle Baekhyun. Omma and Aunt Junghee will go along." explained Sora. "What about me?"

 

"You will stay at home with Kai Ahjussi, Chen Ahjussi and Lee Ahjumma because you have school."

 

"Oh, okay... For how long?"

 

"Just two weeks. Are you okay if we left you awhile?"

 

"I'm good, don't worry."

 

The door opened make three of them faced the door. "Sorry, I'm late." Taehyung barged in with his bag pack. "Yah! What are you doing here?" asked Nare as she remebered the moment when he with the girls. Taehyung stared at her as he changed it to Sora and Kyungsoo. "Dear, as we left you alone, we ask Taehyung to live with you here while we are not around."

 

"MWO?!"

 

"Come on, Nare. We can hope on Taehyung so he can take care of you."

 

"Wait! He live here. With me. For two weeks? Oh My God! That's not funny."

 

"Nare-ya, this is our decision. Appa and omma just want you to be safe since our flight time is around the corner."

 

"Did you mean you have to go now?"

 

"Yes, dear. We are sorry. After we back, we will discuss okay."

 

Sora and Kyungsoo stepped out with their stuffs and left Taehyung and Nare dumbfounded. "So,where's my room?" asked Taehyung while looked around the house. "Find by your self." Nare stomped to her room as she slammed the door. Taehyung smirked. At last, having night and day for two weeks with my baby Nare...

He walked to upstairs as he saw a key on a door. He turned the keys before ducked his head. He saw Nare who was study alone in her room. Taehyung walked in but Nare didn't realised even a bit. He discover her flawless face. Then, he jumped on the bed make Nare turned her head. "Yah! How you get in?"

 

He jumped on the bed. "Someone lock the door but forget to bring the key inside her room with her. Hahahahahah..." laughed him happily.

 

Nare stood up as she climbed the bed and tried to stopped Taehyung. "Byun Taehyung! Stop from jumping on my bed. Your room is next to mine!"

 

"I don't want."

 

She fist her hands as she grabbed Taehyung's wrist and tried to pulled him down. "Taehyu--... Arrhhhhh...." Once she wanted to continued her word, she fall down as Taehyung lied on her make she laid underneath of him. They stared each other for a long time make Taehyung smile. "Are you jealous just now?"

 

"J-Jealous? F-For what?"

 

"Well, too many girls around me."

 

"No. Yah! Get away from me!" she pushed Taehyung chest but he was stronger than her. Taehyung then rolled back make he was under Nare as he encircled her slim waist. "Yah! What are--" the door knocked make Taehyung palmed . "Young Master Nare, Have you see Young Master Taehyung? He's not here. I think he went out awhile. I'm just inform you." said Ms Lee from the door make Nare rounded her eyes.

Taehyung slowly removed his hand from . "Taehyung, let me go and go to your own room." said her in low voice. Taehyung tighten his hugged as pulled Nare near to his face. "Now, this is my room." whispered him before he kissed Nare's lips make she speechless and frozen.

 

>>>>>>

 

While in the aeroplane, Sora looked at the window while Kyungsoo checked his phone. Once he done, he turned his head to see Sora almost sleep. He slowly pulled her head to his shoulder. "Rest here." said him gentlely. Sora coupled her arm with Kyungsoo comfortly. "Are Nare okay with Taehyung?" questioned Sora suddenly. "They will be fine, don't worry." calmed Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungie..."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Did you remember?"

 

"Remember what?"

 

"We went to Japan for honey moon."

 

Kyungsoo laughed as he faced Sora who was near to his face. He still feel pounding even they already been together for several years. "I remember how you love books and your dumbness..." Sora laughed lightly. "The things that I hate, Girls Generation..Oh My God... You left me alone."

 

"I'm sorry. I really like Kim Taeyeon." said Kyungsoo. A silent surrounded them make they keep staring at each other. "Thank you, Kyungsoo."

 

"For what?"

 

"You make me happy. Even we not love for the first time but I'm still in love with you until now." the word that Sora said make Kyungsoo speechless. In a second, Sora leaned up as she pecked on his lips make he form a smile between the kiss.

 

"I love you so much, My Stupid Do Kyungsoo." whispered Sora with giggled.

 

Kyungsoo snickered. He came closer to her ear send shivered to her spine. "I love you too, My Gorgeous Hwang Sora." huskyly he murmured. They hugged closedly before comfortly having a sweet sleep in the plane. Once you love, admit it. Once you get it, keep it. Once you keep it, love it and once you love it, make it forever with you. 

 

                                             -THE END-

 

 

                                                                             

 

 


Last Notes : I ended my story right here. I make it long to make it the happiest and good ending. Thank to my loyal and precious readers who loves to comments, judge, read, give me feed back and support me while I'm trying to update it as soon as possible. there are too many barriers and challenges while writing this story such as connection of internet, exam, study, house work and assignment. It's hard to satisfy and make my readers enjoy this story but thank God, it's done and end as the story that I read on the blog. Thank you for the Japan couple, Haruna and her husband for giving me permission to write this story on Asianfanfics. For subscribers, hope you subscribes and read it. For voters, thank you so much. I didn't ask for a gift or applause but just a hope. Hope you guys enjoy reading this story. My mistakes just ignore it and sorry for the mistakes. I will correct and learn from it to make a better new story. Keep supporting ShepperdPie and goodbye :))))))))) Don't forget to wait for my upcoming story which is sequel to MY STUPIDO KYUNGSOO and pray a lot so I can update it as soon as possible. A big hug and kiss from ShepperdPie and my husband, Chanyeol :D