He back

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora walked sorrowedly entered her mansion. Granny who was having her tea smirked at her. "Sora..." called her make Sora sighed. "What?" she asked back coldly. "Where's your manner when talk to me?" yelled granny as she came closer to her. Sora grinned her teeth. "I don't want to fight with you but for your information, nobody can control me. Once you make me hurt, I will hate you forever." she said sternly before moved into he house.

Granny fist her hands. "Ugh!" grinned her as her eyebrows connected together. Meantime, Sora ran to her room as she opened her closet immediately. She looked through her clothes and blouses. "What should I wear?" mumbled her alone with smile. The door opened make Sora faced the figure.

"Someone seeking for you." said Ms Lee as Baekhyun came with a bouqet of flowers. "Bacon!" beamed her before she hugged Baekhyun tightly. "Woah.. You look happy." weird Baekhyun as they broke their hugged. Sora pulled Baekhyun before they sat on her bed. 

 

"Guess what?"

 

"What?"

 

"Something will happen."

 

"Will? What is it?"

 

"Guess it!"

 

"Hmmm... Granny had realised her faults?"

 

"Nope."

 

"You going to holiday?"

 

"Noooo!"

 

"Hah! I know! It's..... Shopping time!"

 

A hit beat his arm make he silent before yelped in pain. "Auch... You asked me to guess it but I don't even know." complained him while his arm. Sora leaned closer to his ear. "I will meet Kyungsoo." whispered her make Baekhyun rounded his eyes. "Jinj--"

Sora closed his mouth as his voice was quite loud. "Don't say it too loud." hushed her before removed her hand from his mouth. "Jinjja?" asked Baekhyun whispery. "Yes, now he live at my friend's house. He did promise to me that he will bring Kyungsoo back."

 

"Who?"

 

"Chunji and Ljoe."

 

"Who are they?"

 

"My new friends at Mathematics class."

 

"Wah.. you already have replacement for Bacon with that two guys."

 

Sora smiled sheepishly before kissed Baekhyun's cheek. "Auww... baby Baek is sulking. Baekhyun-ah, you are my one and only friend that I love the most. Trust me." persuaded Sora make Baekhyun smile. "Okay. I believe you. So, when he will back?" asked him as he was too interested with Sora's good news. "Ermm... I don't know. Depends on Kyungsoo." answered her.

"What do you mean depends on him?" confused Baekhyun. "Well, this is hard for him, Baek. I understand him as he have to face those matters. It's a big deal for him." explained her make Baekhyun turned his mouth into 'O' shape. 

 

"Are you ready?"

 

"Ready? For what?"

 

"To meet your husband back."

 

Sora relieved her breath. "My heart beat fast. I feel..... nervous."

 

"Calm down. Like I said, both of you are fate to be together."

 

She smile as she faced at Baekhyun with satisfied. Kyungsoo... I don't know that I miss you this much. Now, I realized that I love you more than others and of course, myself. I rather die if I didn't meet you anymore one day. Please, keep your promise to come back home. I know that you love me too.... 

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo stared around the house before faced Ljoe. "Am I do the right things?" asked him make Ljoe chuckled. "Of course, Dyo." replied Ljoe with his arm slung around his neck. Chunji started the engine of his car as he waved to them. "Done. Come here." shouted him make Kyungsoo and Ljoe ran towards him.

"So, where should we go first?" asked Chunji while stared at Kyungsoo. "My house." answered him. "What about Sora?" teh questioned make Kyungsoo stuck his breath. He's not ready to face her since he had hurt her so much but at the same time, he afraid that he couldn't go through the Big Madam Hwang.

Chunji pated his shoulder make he jumped a bit in surprised. "We don't want to force you. I kow that you are not ready yet but think about your family who was not knowing anything that happened to you before this. You accident, fight, hospital and us... many things that they need to know." adviced Chunji. Ljoe came forwards to him.

 

"Think about Sora. She miss you, Dyo."

 

Kyungsoo sighed before engraved a smile. "I think... I-I am ready enough." said him make both of them smile happily. "That's our Dyo. Come in. Time to back to normal." happy Ljoe said as they moved into the car immediately. The car drove by Chunji speedly across the road and highway make Kyungsoo heart beat rapidly. Sora... wait for me. Just awhile.

As they reached a place, Kyungsoo took a deep breath as he saw his mother was watering the plants"O-Omma.." called him as Mrs Do stopped her action. Her tears flow against her cheeks make both of them embraced in missing. Chunji and Ljoe leaned themselves onto their car with smile. "Such happy family." mumbled Ljoe while they smile at each other.

Mrs Do broke the hugged as she Kyungsoo's hair. "Where have you been?" asked her in tears. "I-I just... relax my mind." answered him make Mrs Do smile rejoicely. Then, she saw two figures from Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Who are they?" asked Mrs Do as Ljoe and Chunji came closer towards them.

 

"This are my friends."

 

"Annyeong, Auntie Do. My name is Chunji."

 

"My name is Ljoe. Nice to meet you, Auntie Do."

 

Mrs Do smile with their good manners. "Come in. Kyungsoo, you need to tell me everything that happened to you. Ljoe, Chunji.. Come in too. I want to investigate three of you." joked Mrs Do make they burst into laughter. Kyungsoo linked his arm with Mrs Do's arm as they walked in together happily.

They sat together at the living room as Mrs Do appeared with a tray of drinks. She sat beside Kyungsoo. "So, now. Tell me." said her as she grabbed Kyungsoo's hand. "Omma, just tell me the truth. I am not your son, right?" asked him make Mrs Do choked. "H-How did--"

 

"Granny told me. Just... tell me. I can't hold it anymore."

 

"Y-Yes."

 

"Then, who are my parents?"

 

Mrs Do gulped before she faced them slowly. "M-Master Hwang and his late wife."

 

"Did you mean me and Sora have the same father? That's why we are step siblings?"

 

"Kyungsoo, everything walk fast. We did this just for you. Master Hwang and your late mother married but both Big Master and Madam Hwang didn't like your mother so they have to divorce. Once your father had arrangement marriage with Madam Hwang, they had Sora as their daughter. At the same time, your late mother was pregnant you. After she dead, she told Master Hwang that she left you to him but they gave you to us so, you could be safer since Big Master and Madam Hwang really hate you. So, Masther Hwang did arrange marriage between you and Sora because to get you back into your own family without Big Madam Hwang know but now, she hurt you."

Kyungsootears flow against his cheeks make Chunji pated his shoulder to be patient. "Omma, thank you for take care of me. I am so proud if I have such a great parents like omma and appa. Thank you so much." thanked Kyungsoo as he hugged his mother. "Kyungsoo, have you meet Sora?" questioned Mrs Do make he broke the hugged. 

 

"Wae?"

 

"Kyungsoo, meet her. She really miss you."

 

"We had told you before."

 

"I'm not ready yet."

 

"You have to ready, dear. She almost kill herself since you gone. She change in figure, look a bit thin and get smaller than before. Meet her, Kyungsoo. You love her or not?"

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lips. His mind keep playing the gorgeous wife that everyone dream to have but she only look at him. "I-I love her, omma."

 

"Then, go and meet her. Stop hurting her by missing you."

 

Kyungsoo nodded make three of them walked out from the house. After bid good bye to Mr Do, Ljoe walked to them. "So, Dyo or Kyungsoo, are you ready to meet your beloved wife?" smirked him make Kyungsoo blushed in shyness. "Well, yes. I am ready." answered him with smile. Chunji hung his arm around his neck. "Keep calm. Don't afraid of that Big Madam Han..Hen.."

 

"It's Hwang, Chunji." facepalmed Ljoe make Kyungsoo giggled.

 

"Whatever. Let's go."

 

Kyungsoo smiled before held his chest. "Wait for me, sweet heart." whispered him as he smile brightly.

 


Notes : I had update another one chapter! Yeay! If this story ended, I will miss the KyungRa couple so much! Anyeong and pyeong