Before the end

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

The school holiday ended as Gangnam High School's students back to their school life. Driver drove the car calmly since the first day after the school break, Sora came to school early with her lovely husband. "Kyungie-ya.." called her pamperedly make Kyungsoo faced her with smile. "Wae?" he asked while poked her nose. "Nothing." giggled her make Kyungsoo burst into laughter too. "Naughty girl." with sweet smile.

Once they reached the school, Driver Wu opened the door for Sora as Kyungsoo came out after her. A hugged greet Sora and Kyungsoo make both of them almost fall on the ground. "Ahhhh! I miss our new couple!" cheered Baekhyun as he gave a kissed each at Sora and Kyungsoo's cheek. They only can smile happily. "Yah, Bacon! We had met yesterday right?" said Sora as she fixed her bag.

 

"Well, I still miss both of you."

 

"Since when you become sweet with your friend?"

 

"Since..... Kyungsoo is our friend."

 

Sora beat Baekhyun's stomach make Kyungsoo giggled cutely. From far, he saw someone that for a long time he didn't meet. "Ahn Junghee!" called him before ran towards the girl. Sora and Baekhyun froze. "Did he just run at Junghee?" asked Sora disbelief. Baekhyun raised his shoulder as he hugged Sora's shoulder. "Don't be jealous. They are friend, right?"

Sora glared at Baekhyun as she stomped into the school. Meantime, Kyungsoo ran to get Junghee while she was smiling at him. "Hi." greet Kyungsoo tiredly.

 

"Hi."

 

"So, how was your holiday?"

 

"Cool. Great too."

 

"Okay. Junghee, can I ask you a favor?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can we back to our normal relationship? Please, I don't want any awkward moment with you since you had knew about me and Sora. I am really sorry."

 

Junghee smile. "I had forgive you. Well, after this you must treat me ice cream, arasso?"

 

Kyungsoo laughed lightly make Junghee laughed along with him. "Hahahahahahah..... What's so funny here?" asked Sora as she make a fake laugh make Kyungsoo shook his head lightly. "We are dating, Hwang Sora." teased Kyungsoo make Sora rounded her eyes. "Yah, Do Kyungsoo!" shouted Sora as Kyungsoo held his stomach and burst his laughter happily. Sora hit him on his arms as they chased each other around the school entrance.

Junghee snickered while watching they playing together. A warm gripped on her hand make she look aside. Baekhyun was holding her hand while he tried to not look at Junghee and just watch Sora and Kyungsoo running around. Junghee smile as she replied his gripped by interwhined her fingers with him make Baekhyun smile widely. 

 

"Shall we go?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Junghee nodded as they entered together into the school. As four of them reached the hall, squealing, shouting and noise surrounded the hall make they surprised. "Our gorgeous is back!" "Woah...She came with her husband." "Kyungsoo! You are so daebak!" "Sora is back!" "We always love you Sora!" "We will support you even you with that nerdy!" "We love you, Hwang Sora!" The cheered slowly make Sora form a smile on her lips. Once she walked, many types of flowers and chocolates that she received.

Sometimes, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Junghee representative as Sora to take the presents and gifts. "Thank you, everyone!" screamed Sora make the boys fans squealed in happy. Sora gave them a flying kiss make them shouted even louder. They walked to their class as Kyungsoo and Sora sat side to side. "Many presents today." murmured Kyungsoo.

 

Sora giggled. "Too much."

 

"Overload."

 

"Overdose."

 

"Hahahah...You must be happy."

 

"Of course. Did you know something?"

 

"What is it?" Kyungsoo faced Sora as he get closer his face with her.

 

"I have the best and most beautiful present that I have never had before this."

 

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Is it chocolate?"

 

"No."

 

"Flowers?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Telephone."

 

Sora shook her head. "Then, what it is?" sighed him.

 

In a second, Sora pecked on his lips make he rounded his eyes. "You are the beautiful present that I love the most." said her romanticly. Kyungsoo blushed his cheeks make it look pink and red. Kyungsoo stared at Sora's face. "Thank you, Hwang Sora." romancely he said make Sora came closer to his face. "Ehem."

They stopped. Junghee glanced at them. "Stop kissing. This is school not room. Make baby at your house, please." teased Junghee make Kyungsoo scratched his nape in shy. "Ahn Junghee! Aigoo... Why you disturb our scene?" whined Sora as a pouted form on her lips. "Aigoo... Miss Gorgeous become impatient right now." she teased again make Sora's cheeks turned red.

Kyungsoo who was watching immediately pinched her cheek. "Auch, that's hurt!" groaned Sora as he released her cheek. She massaged her cheeks that had turned into red colour because of the pinch. "I love to see your shyness. It's look cute." whispered Kyungsoo send shivered to her spine. Oh My Godness! My husband such a romantic boy. Be patient, Sora. Everything must be settle in the room smirked her alone.

 

>>>>>>

 

Luhan walked towards Sehun who was sitting alone at the garden. "Sehun-ah!" called him make both of them hugged each other. "Long time no see." said Sehun as they broke their hugged. "Why you want to meet me?" asked him as he reminded the text that Luhan gave him just now that he wanted to met him here. "Can I ask you something?" 

 

"What is it?"

 

"Did you see Hana?"

 

"Hana? Why?"

 

"Just answer it."

 

"She must be at the school office."

 

"Why?"

 

"I heard that she has to move out to another school but I am not confirm it yet."

 

Luhan quickly ran to the next building as he reached the main office of the school. He tapped the wall nervously, waiting for Hana out from it. As the door opened, he immediately stood in front of it make Hana jumped into surprised. "Ommo!" shocked her. Once she wanted to said, Luhan embraced her tightly make she dumbfounded. "Luhan?"

 

He broke the hugged. "Where are you going?"

 

"To the class."

 

"I mean where are you going after you send the moving school's form?"

 

"Owh, how did you know?"

 

"Not important. Just answer my question."

 

"Well, maybe I'm move in to China."

 

"And left me alone?"

 

Hana speechless. "H-Han, I-I just..."

 

Suddenly, Luhan grabbed her wrist and pulled her closed to him as his lips touched Hana's lips make she surprised again. Too many surprise, right? Hana couldn't help since she really miss the Luhan that she had love for about 5 years at last, she replied the kiss make Luhan smile between the kiss. They broke it and only left their breath.

"I love you, Hana." uttered Luhan make Hana speechless. She moved her head a bit far from him. "A-Are you.. alright?" asked her in disbelief. Luhan held her hand as he kissed each of her fingers make Hana cried. "I had just realised it. I don't want to lose you as I had lost Sora from me. And you are not going to be the same as I did to her. You are precious in my life." said him with his husky voice make Hana tears keep flowing.

Luhan wiped it with his thumbs before Hana rest in his arms. "Thank you, Luhan. Thank you so much for give me the chance. I love you too." sobbed her make Luhan tighten the hugged. From far, Kyungsoo and Sora back hugged together while they watched Luhan and Hana. "They look sweet." said Sora.

Kyungsoo landed his chin on Sora's shoulder. His strong arms neatly encircled Sora's waist make his chest met Sora's back warmly. "We also sweet." mumbled him as he spouted cutely. Sora who was staring the cutey narrow lips from him immediately pecked on his lips make Kyungsoo surprised. "Aigoo... Now, I know you love my lips." teased Kyungsoo while giggling lightly.

 

"So do you, right?"

 

"Neh.. No laa.."

 

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" Sora started to turned around as she hit Kyungsoo's chest painlessly. Kyungsoo yelped in pain but actually, it's not pain at all. At last, he pulled Sora's waist closer to him make their chest bumped. Their breath were heavy and it seems like something going to happened between them if they keep their close distance, at the lonely place....

 

"Sora-ya."

 

"Hmm."

 

"W-Will you...." he took a deep breath. "Care for a kiss from me?"

 

Sora's cheeks turned reddish make she tilted her head in shy. Kyungsoo used his thumbs as he leaned it on her chin and pulled her up to faced him. As Kyungsoo came closer, Sora closed her eyes quickly make Kyungsoo smile. She know what to do... he snickered alone. Sora who was waiting for it keep closed her eyes. Ommo...my Kyungie... I love this part actually....hehehe

 

She opened her eyes as she saw Kyungsoo only stared at her. "Waeyo?"

 

"Why did you close your eyes?"

 

Sora pouted. I thought you want to kiss me! 

 

"Sora..."

 

"I don't want talk to you."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you make me--"

 

Her words had been cut as Kyungsoo's lips landed on her. She smile between it. Because you make me waiting for your kiss like crazy. Sora wrapped her arms around his neck make Kyungsoo pulled her closer by her slim waist. 

 

I will always love you, Hwang Sora. Always... Monologue Kyungsoo as he keep enjoying the smooched that occured between he and his lovely wife.

 


Notes : At last, I had updated it. Maybe a bit late but well, assignment always make me insane. Okay, pyeong readers. Thank you for understanding me. Yesterday, I got scolded from my leader so, I have to do my work and let you guys wait for the next update. I'm so sorry, readers :'(