The truth

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

The trip at last ended as other partner get the punishment. Sora and Kyungsoo were the second last couple so, luckily for them. The school started like always. Sora walked happily. The squealing make she smile even brighter. "OMG! Our happy Sora is back!" "Miss Gorgeous, Saranghae!" "You always hot!" "She's killling me!" "Woot Woot, Hwang Sora daebak!"

An arm hugged her shoulder make she spun around. Baekhyun smile sheepishly. "Why are you so happy?" asked him. "I don't know." simple she answered as they reached Baekhyun's class. "Are you sure you don't want me to send you to your class?" Baekhyun questioned her. "It's okay. Bye!" She ruffled his hair before jumped cheerly to her class.

As she reached the class, she saw Junghee nad Kyungsoo talked together. Cool, Sora. You must trust, Kyungsoo! Must! She walked towards them with faked smile. "Hai, Kyungsoo. Junghee." greet her make them frowned their forehead. She also can saw Kyungsoo's smile at her as she met them. "Are you sick?" confused Junghee make she palmed Sora's forehead.

Cold. She pursed her lips. "Whatever, can you please go back to your place? I want my seat." said her kindly. All was an acting! Junghee stood up as he glared Sora. "What did you do to him?" asked her make Sora furrowed her eyebrows. "Nae?" puzzled her. "Don't act like you don't know. You dragged my partner and you must do something bad to him, right?"

 

Sora grinned. "What's wrong with you?!" She pushed Junghee roughly.

 

"Yah! I want you step away from Kyungsoo."

 

"What?! Why are you always accuse me bad things? I'm not like that!"

 

"Then, why he got black mail letter?"

 

"Letter?" Sora dumbfounded before she faced Kyungsoo asked for explaination. He only tilted his head. 

 

"See? You can't prove that you are right, right Miss Gorgeous? Playgirl!"

 

Sora turned her hands into fist. In a second, she punched Junghee's cheek make her lips bleeding. "Junghee-shi!" surprised Kyungsoo before faced Sora who was breath uncontrolled. Junghee glared Sora. Once she wanted to slapped her, Sora grabbed her wrist and twisted it until Junghee's back bumped Sora's chest.

"Stop blaming me or you will hurt!" threatened her as she released Junghee who had grieved in pain. Kyungsoo held Junghee's shoulders. "Are you alright?" worried him. Sora who watched the scene grinned her teeth madly. "I hate both of you!" shouted her before stomped out from the class. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes as he chased after her.

 

>>>>>>
 

Kyungsoo roamed his eyes around the garden. He ran to the top of the school to sought for his wife but there's no one. Once he turned around, a gangs of students blocked his way. His eyes met Luhan's eyes who smirked at him. "Luhan, are you sure?" asked Sehun worriedly. Luhan didn' t replied him but only looked at Kyungsoo.

 

"So, Han. Is this the boy?" asked Yixing.

 

Luhan nodded before he moved closer to Kyungsoo. "Are you satisfiy now?" asked him jerkly make Kyungsoo keep his mouth shut. A pushed make he about to fall but he balanced back his body. "W-What do y-you want?" shuddered Kyungsoo. His eyes only looked on the floor frightly. "I want you gone from Sora." Luhan whispered make he shivered.

Kyungsoo took deep breath. "I can't." said him bravely. Luhan stuck his breath as he heard Kyungsoo's answer. "Guys, make he understand." ordered him. 

The gangs walked closer to him. Suddenly, a punched hit his stomach make he fall on the floor. He tried to against them but then, he got another beat on his arms as all her vein felt loose and tear. After a few beats and hits, he got a rough kicked on his tigh make he groaned in pain. "Palli!" shouted Luhan make the gangs wrestled him eve more. His face already bleed while his body felt many bruise around it.

 

"Stop it!"

 

A shouted voice make them stopped their action. Junghee ran to Kyungsoo panicly. "Are you alright?" she helped Kyungsoo to stood up properly. She faced Luhan and his friends with mad. "Yah! Are you crazy?! Did you want me to report to Mr Yoonha?!" yelled her. Luhan stepped closer to her before pulled her hair. "Try it. You will know what you get if you report it." smirked him.

Junghee gulped while her heart thumping and hoping that he didn't do anything to her or Kyungsoo. He pushed Junghee to Kris as he held her arms tightly. Luhan walked around Kyungsoo and all of a sudden, he beat, hit, kick and punch Kyungsoo repeatedly. "I warn you now. Stay away from Sora!" he warned with his terrific voice.

Junghee cried as she can't look at her friend as known as her crush. Then, they left the two persons in hurt. Junghee ran towards Kyungsoo while helped himto sat down. "Are you okay?" asked her between her cried. Kyungsoo his corner lips since it felt hurt and he can feel his blood drooled on his lips.

Meantime, Sora walked across the coridor silently. Her heart feel angry since the scene between the two not so love birdys. "Hwang Sora!" called a voice make she spun around. Hana ran to her tiredly. As she reached Sora, she grasped her shoulder while tried to breath slowly. "Your...your..."

 

"Your what?"

 

"Your husband."

 

"Waeyo?" Sora started to panic.

 

"He fight with Luhan but it's already end up."

 

Sora heart stopped. Her eyes froze and so do her words. "Where are they now, Hana?" asked Sora immediately. "Cool down. He with Junghee at the health care room." answered Hana before she saw Sora ran speedly to the place. Sora didn't realised her eyes started to tears. She wiped it insistently and continued jogged to the room.

As she opened the door, her eyes was rounded circlely. Kyungsoo's face full with bruises and his lips looked so pale. Junghee glanced at her before stood up slightly. "It's all your fault!" shouted Junghee make she surprised. Sora moved slowly to her husband while her tears can't stop flow against her cheeks.

Junghee grabbed her hand to stopped her from moved closer to Kyungsoo. She tried to snatched away her arm away from Junghee's grasp but it's too tight. "I said enough, Hwang Sora!"

 

"Let my hand go!"

 

Sora pulled her hand away. She took Kyungsoo's arm as she encircled around her shoulder. "Yah! Where are you going?" screamed Junghee but Sora just ignored it. For Kyungsoo, he just followed Sora since he feel like he wanted to be with her actually. "Yah! Stop it, Hwang Sora!" yelled her again before Sora bombard a glared to her.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Let Kyungsoo go."

 

"Why?"

 

"You are the reason. Your boyfriend beat him because of you. It's all your fault."

 

"I am the reason why so let me fix it."

 

"But not taking Kyungsoo with you."

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "Sora-ya, I'm okay. Junghee can take care of me." said Kyungsoo weakly. She faced Kyungsoo immediately. "Can you shut up, stupid?!" mad Sora make he quiet and leaned back on her so he could stand properly. Once Sora wanted to walked away with Kyungsoo, Junghee grabbed her arm. 

 

"I said let him go!"

 

Sora pushed Junghee's hand roughly. "Stay away from my husband!!"

 

They walked slowly out from the room. Junghee silent and dumbfounded. "H-Husband?" puzzled her.

 


Notes : HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU~ I am done now :) Next, okay?