Genie Han

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

"Hwang Sora!"

 

A terrific voice make both of them wake up. Big Madam Hwang stared at them with anger. "Granny, wae?" delirious Sora while rubbed her eyes cutely. Kyungsoo who was shocked immediately stood up. "What are you guys doing?" asked her coldly. Sora pouted as she stood up beside Kyungsoo.

"We were sleeping, granny. Is that wrong?" she said lowly. "Totally wrong!" yelled the granny make both of them jumped in surprised. "I had told you to be seperate awhile because both of you are too young to be husband and wife. Sora, Kyungsoo... Just awhile." convinced Big Madam Hwang make them tilted their head.

The granny stared at them one by one. "Sora, get into an outfit now." ordered her. Sora fall her shoulder but she still stood there. "Hwang Sora! I said now!" shouted Big Madam Hwang. Sora pursed her lips. "Ugh!" gritted her before walked to her room. Once Kyungsoo wanted to moved, the granny stopped him.

 

"Don't you ever think, you can make Sora as yours even both of you are husband and wife."

 

Kyungsoo faced her. "Big Madam Hwang, why you did like this to us?"

 

"Because I want to see my Sora future bright not with you."

 

"But--"

 

"Remember Kyungsoo, if you did this again, I will make sure Sora will suffer all your faults for against my words, arasso?" threatened her before she walked away from him. Kyungsoo heaved a sighed as he palmed his face. "Aigoo..."

 

>>>>>>

 

The big mansion Kyungsoo entered. "Kyungsoo..." greet Mrs Byun make he smile childishly. "Annyeong haseyo, Mummy Byun. I want to meet..."

 

"Ohh... Kyungsoo-ya!" 

 

Baekhyun ran to him before hugged him tightly. "Aigoo... Both of you just like small kids." whined Mrs Byun while shook her head. "Mummy, we still miss each other since we are not meet for a long time." complainted Baekhyun as he hung his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Haisshh... Just three days you guys didn't meet with each other. Come in, Kyungsoo."

Both of them walked in before jogged to Baekhyun's room. "Kids, you want water or not?" shouted Mrs Byun. "No, mummy." Baekhyun replied back as they locked themselves in the room. They sat on the bed while Baekhyun's face still with curiousity. "So, why are you here? Where's Sora?" asked him worriedly.

 

Kyungsoo's shoulder fall when he heard Sora's name. "We have to separate awhile but I don't know how long."

 

"But why?"

 

"Big Madam Hwang asked us to do so."

 

"Granny Hwang?"

 

"Ahah. And we can't meet since that old Hwang didn't like me and she likes Luhan more than me. She said that we are too young to live together as husband and wife."

 

"Then?"

 

"She threatened me, if I keep closer to Sora, she will suffer because all of those things are my fault. I-I... just... can't understand.. Ugh!"

 

Baekhyun pated his back slowly. "Calm down. There must be a way to make that granny understand." Baekhyun tried to make his friend calm before he smiled brightly. "I have an idea. Come closer." both of them whispering at each other before smiled happily. "Are you ready?" asked Baekhyun make Kyungsoo nodded and they immediately walked out from Baekhyun's mansion.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora watched the television alone. Since Kyungsoo out for about a day, granny didn't gave her to move even a bit. Sora sighed before leaned her back on the couch. Luhan asked her to go out with him but she rejected him make she can't go out now. Granny who was sleeping make Sora bit her lips. She took out her phone but unlucky Sora, her battery low.

"!" cursed her tensedly. Then, she tried to tip toed out from the lounge room but granny snored make she stopped while closed her eyes. And again, the granny drove to sleep again. Sora woke up again and tried a little bit harder but then....

 

Pranggg!

 

Sora circled her eyes as she saw the vase broke on the floor. "Hwang Sora!" called granny make she spun around slowly. "Where are you going?" asked the granny make Sora spouted cutely. "Granny, I am so bored at home. Let me out." whined her while sat on the couch tensedly. She crossed her arms onto her chest. "If you want to go out, I will call Luhan to bring you out."

 

"Granny! Stop with Luhan!"

 

"Hey, don't you rise your voice towards me!"

 

"Granny! I have a husband name Do Kyungsoo. What you feel when you see grandpa with other girl for a date? It same goes to Kyungsoo who hurt saw me with Luhan."

 

"I know you don't love that guy since this is actually just an arrangement marriage."

 

"But I love him."

 

"You force yourself to love him so you can forget about Luhan and that's why you married to Do Kyungsoo, right?!"

 

Sora silent. Her heart feel sank. Yes, that is the first impression and purpose that she should do but now.... She stood up with straight face. "Where are you going, Hwang Sora?" asked granny as she grabbed Sora's arm tightly. "Granny..." Sora took a deep breath. "I want to meet my husband." continued her. 

"I won't let you go." coldly granny rejected it. Sora faced her granny with confuse. "Granny, is it hard to accept Kyungsoo as your grandson?" unsatisfied Sora. "Whatever it is, my answer is no."

 

"But--"

 

"No but!"

 

Sora grinned her teeth in mad but then a figure came in make Granny smile happily. "Luhan.. Come in, dear." invited granny as Luhan came towards them. Sora fist her hands in angry. Luhan who was watching her immediately took a place beside her. "Granny, is there anything happen?" asked Luhan confusedly. 

"Aishh.. see. Sora being stubborn and always act mature but actually not at all." grinned granny make Sora glared her. "Han, granny make me feel like I am in a jail. She didn't let me out." complained Sora make Luhan chuckled lightly. "Hahaha...granny, why you make her like that?" asked Luhan as he finished his laughed. 

"Because she's stubborn. If she out then, who going to watch after her?" granny said worriedly. "Okay then, let me bring Sora out. I will take care of her." volunteered Luhan make the big Madam Hwang smiled happily. "Really? Omo... You're such a kind boy." praised granny. Sora mimicked her granny face make the old woman bombard a glared to her.

 

"If you at her side, it's really make me feel safe." said granny while Sora fake a smile and just rolled her eyes after that.

 

>>>>>>>

 

While in the car, her phone rang make Sora looked on the screen phone. 

 

"Bacon!"

 

"Yo wassup! Where are you?"

 

"Out with Luhan."

 

"Luhan? Are you kidding me?"

 

"Whatever. I'm bored. Why did you call me?"

 

"You miss someone?"

 

"Miss?"

 

"Hear this voice."

 

Sora heart beat fast, waiting for the voice.

 

"Sora.."

 

Sora circled her eyes. "Kyungie!" beamed her make Luhan faced her slightly. Why now Kyungsoo? Why?

 

"Where are you?"

 

"In the car with Luhan." Sora smiled at Luhan make he replied the fakest smile ever. "I miss you."

 

"Me too!"

 

"Come here."

 

"Where?"

 

"Erm... Lake Garden."

 

"Kyung--"

 

Call ended. Sora faced the phone with frusted. "Pabo, dumb!" grinned her. Then, she faced Luhan with adorable smile. "Han, did you remember that you promise me that you want to help me with Kyungsoo, right?" asked Sora. Luhan who was driving gulped. "Err.. er.. yeah..Why?" stuttered him. "So, can you send me to a place, please Han?!"

Luhan bit his lips. His heart broke into pieces since Sora keep remember her husband. No space for me anymore? He smile. "Of course, anything you wish, I will fulfill it as I can."

 

Sora laughed. "You sound like a genie." chuckled her. "Well, now I am your Genie. Call me...." Luhan tapped his lips with his forefinger.

 

"Genie Han?"

 

Both of them burst into laughter. Luhan gazed on Sora who was still laughing cutely make he dazed on her. No matter what, Sora always with me, Luhan even she had filled her heart with Kyungsoo's love.

 


Notes : Another chapter :) For a long time, I want to say thank you to my loyal readers, subscribers, voters and of course, my judges who had comments and gave me some feed backs for me to fix my fanfics. Thank you so much. SARANGHAEYO, READERS!