Girl's Generation

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora woke up as she heard a shower sound. She looked to her side. Empty. "Kyungsoo had woke up." uttered her while scratched her messy long hair. The door opened make she startled. "You had awake? Hurry up, get bath. We are getting late." said him as he walked to the dressing table, fixed his wet hair. Sora stared at him. He's actually hot but why he hid it? Kyungsoo wiped drop of waters on his neck make Sora gulped. How can he be this y?

Kyungsoo spun around as he saw Sora stared at him like a doll. "Sora-ya.." called him make she jumped in surprised. He gave a head sign asked her to take bath. Sora who was panic immediately ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Kyungsoo shook his head a little while wiped his wet hair back. 

Meanwhile, Sora leaned her body on the door. She held her growled chest. "Why it can't stop beating? Ugh... It make me hot!" grumbled her as she keep fanning her faced that getting wet. She quickly turned the shower as the water get through of her whole body. After a few minutes, both of them done with their outfit. 

 

>>>>>>

 

"Where are we going?" asked Sora while they were riding the cab. "Somewhere." simple he answered make she spouted cutely. The taxi then reached a place. They went out. "Why are we here? Tokyo Dome?" Sora read a signboard beside her. Suddenly, a loud squealed make them turned around. 

A thousands of people gathered around a bus make Sora stared at Kyungsoo suspiciously. "A minute, please, Mr Do Kyungsoo. Don't you said that..." she came closer to Kyungsoo make he moved backwards. "Please, this is my first time to go to their concert." he whined again. Sora closed her eyes before opened it back.

 

"I know it is a concert but... not Girls Generation showcase!"

 

Kyungsoo clutched his hands together. "Jebal! I need to meet my idol!"

 

"Who is she?"

 

"Kim Taeyeon." he smile sheepishly. Sora rolled her eyes. "No, I don't want." she rejected coldly. "Please!" He begged adorely.

 

"Nope."

 

"Jebal-yoo, our pretty and beautiful Sora-ya.."

 

"No."

 

"Sora-ya.." He whined cuter than before make Sora grunted.

 

"Fine! I surrender again but after we back to Korea, you must grant my wishes, get it?" she warned him as he nodded insistently. Once Sora wanted to opened , Kyungsoo ran away from her. "Yah, Do Kyungsoo!!" shouted her before stomped her feets tensely.

Kyungsoo snuggled into the crowded. His fanboy mood really make him shouted in happy. "Kim Taeyeon! I like you!" screamed him. Fortunately, Taeyeon gave him a flying kiss make he rounded his eyes. He held his chest immediately. "She smile at me! Omma.. Taeyeon smile at me? Jinjja?" disbelief him while jumping in the the thousands of SONE.

Sora just shook her head from far. "Crazy Do Kyungsoo! Tcchh!" she hissed frustratedly. Kyungsoo, her husband fanboying over Girl Generation? Kim Taeyeon? Aigoo... Hwang Sora is prettier than Kim Taeyeon, even hotter than her! Only he did not realized it. After a few minutes, Kyungsoo ran towards her with his bright smile. "Done? Let's go." she pulled Kyungsoo's hand but then, he stopped her.

 

"Wait. I had bought two tickets for us to watch Girls Generation's showcase."

 

"Mworago?! Yah! I'm not interested with the concert!"

 

"Ah... jebalyo, Sora-ya. This is the only right time for me to meet Taeyeon. Please! If not, my money will be waste and my biggest dream..." he make a puppy eyes to attracted her. Sora closed her eyes before released a big big big big breath. "Arasso! I can't control your fanboy feeling since I also like Donghae as well. I just---"

Once Sora wanted to continued her words, she already locked in his embraced. "Thank you so much! You are such the best wife I ever had!" shouted him in happy but for Sora, she was in frozen. He broke the hugged. "Let's get in!" happy him as he dragged Sora into the dome. 

The surrounding inside Tokyo Dome were like an ocean of peoples with their pastel rose pink light sticks moved through the air. She faced Kyungsoo who still in unfixed position. "Why are you so nervous?" asked her weirdly. "I just... happy. At last, I meet Taeyeon." fanboy him. Sora leaned her body on the chair while Kyungsoo stood up, waiting patiently for the SNSD to appeared.

The surrounding getting darker as the SONE squealed 'GIRLS GENERATION! GIRLS GENERATION!'. She watched at Kyungsoo who was shouting the girl group name too. "Girls Generation!" shouted him while shook the light stick. Then, an emission of fire on the stage make all of them shouted in happy.

The rhythms entered the stage while the SNSD came up from the upper stage make them cheered in rejoice. "Teayeon-ah! Saranghae!" Kyungsoo shouted 'fanboyingly' while curled his arms to his head to make a heart shape. Genie song played as the SONE sang along with them. 

 

- GENIE -

Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo
Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo shipeun 
Haengune yeoshin~
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for you, boy) (Come on!) 
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for your wish)
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for your dream)
Naegaeman marhaebwa (I'm genie for your world)

 

"Sowoneul Marhaebwa! I'm genie for your world!" sang Kyungsoo happily make Sora annoyed. "Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" she called him but the only thing that he did was ignoring! She stood up as she pulled Kyungsoo's shirt tensely. "Yah! I'm calling you!" yelled him but it sank in SONE's loud squealed voices. Kyungsoo just smile and turned his head back to the stage. Cheered Taeyeon's name again and again and again!

Sora grunted before walked out from the place. "Stupid Kyungsoo! Pabboo! Dumb! Ughh! Damn it!" she cursed as long as she want. She stomped her feets until she reached a bench to seat. "I will revenge back, Stupido!" she smirked between her mad voice. Meantime, Kyungsoo keep shouting Taeyeon's name. He forgot about a person, a person who was accompany him all day long here.

 

- GEE -

Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)

 

"Oh Yeah yeah yeah!" he sang Gee song while dance happily. "Sora-ya, isn't it fun?" asked him but there's no response. He spun around and raised his eyebrow confusedly. "Where's she?" puzzled him. He took a glanced at the stage as a sighed out from his mouth before walked out from the crowded SONE. As he reached out, he saw a beautiful figure played with the grass near the bench.

He walked slowly to her with hope she will not mad at him. "S-Sora-ya..." called him stutterly. Sora turned her head up as she heard the voice. Cool, Sora! Wait and see, Kyungsoo. "Done with your Taeyeon?" she asked with her fake smile. "Erm...actually not but it's okay. I'm with you now." said him but still his eyes looked on the ground.

Sora smirked. Afraid? Good to you! Pabboo! She smiled back. "So, let's get something to eat. I saw Sushi shop nearby here. Let's go there." she clinged her arm with him as she pulled him towards the restaurant. As they entered the place, they took a couple seat. "You wait here and let me order some sushi." said Sora before she stood up and walked to the counter. 

Kyungsoo frowned his forehead. "Since when she change from monster to a...... cat?" he mumbled while scratched his jaws confusedly. In the same time, Sora moved to the counter as she looked around her. "Excuse me." she called the waitress. "Yes, can I help you, Miss?" said the waitress with smile. 

She looked at the menu on counter's table. "Can I have Ebi Nigiri, Futomaki, Kamaboko Kani, Temarizushi and Tekkamaki sushi. Plus two glass of water." ordered Sora. "Okay, Miss. Your order will be prepare now. By the way, the sauces you have to self service." said her as she took the sushi from the warm fridges that Sora had ordered. Sora stared at each sauces. Soy sauce, Unagi sauce (Eel sauce), Rice vinegar, Tonkatsu sauce, Edamame, Ginger.... and more!

She sighed. "Where's the wasabi?" she tapped her lips as she rounded her eyes. "There it is!" happy her. "Excuse me, Miss. Your sushi had done!" called the lady make Sora ran to her. She brought the tray near to the sauces corner. "Let's see the natural ugly face! Hahahaha.." she smirked evilly.

She shoved some wasabi in Futomaki and Temarizushi sushi and trailed to Kyungsoo's seat. "Okay, let's eat." cheered her. She passed two plates of sushi that she had put something in it to him. "Eat it happily." she acted a cute smile. Okay, here it come!

Kyungsoo fed the sushi into his mouth. He chewed with smile but then, it dissapperead. His forehead getting sweat and his face turned reddish. He spilt out the sushi back and immediately sipped the water. He rounded his eyes as his eyes met the smirk lips engraved on Sora's lips.

 

"Serve your right, pabboo!" mouthed her.

 


Notes : The Girls Generation Showcase was actually SMTown where he should be like Victoria from F(X) but I change it :) Hahaha.. How evil Hwang Sora~ Huhuhuhuhu... Next Chapter!