Hurtness

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo wrote the notes that Mr Kang said. His eyes only focused on the book. Junghee turned around to faced him. "Kyungsoo, let go recess together?" invited her with her sincere smile. Kyungsoo nodded before focused on the teacher back. Once the bell rang, they walked together to the canteen. "You look weird today." said Junghee broke the awkwardness.

 

"Did I?"

 

She only shrugged her shoulder cutely. "Let's go. I'm hungry right now." she linked her arm with Kyungsoo without hesitant and walked to the canteen before their rest time end. That place always full like always. All the guys tried to looked handsome when Sora arrived with Baekhyun beside him.

"That Sora really beautiful and gorgeous." praised Junghee while sipped her juice. Kyungsoo just make his straight and dumb face, tired hearing of Sora's name.

"She's hot!" "Why can Baekhyun be his friend?" "OMG... Why she's look so beautiful today!" "She always look hot, dude!" the guys started to ruckus noise and loudly with each other at the same time make Kyungsoo getting annoyed with his surrounding. Junghee poked his hand. "How she get so beautiful? She's rich, kind and pretty cute..." praised Junghee more and more but for Kyungsoo, the words entered his right ear then, out from his left ear.

 

I have a gorgeous and hot wife like her but how I'm going to spend my life if there too many fanboys around her?! Ugh... She's my wife, Sora's stan!

 

The school time crawled slowly as the time passed until it already end of the school. Kyungsoo packed his things up. Once he walked out from the class, someone grabbed his arm roughly. 

"Hwang Sora?" confused Kyungsoo. Sora ignored and just dragged him into her car. "Get in, now!" ordered Sora. Kyungsoo just stared at her blankly. "If you dare to against my words, I will hurt you!" Sora blackmailed him make he immediately went into the car and followed by Sora. "Sora-ya, where are we going?" asked him while hugged his bag.

 

"We going to buy our wedding dress."

 

Once Kyungsoo wanted to said, Sora cut him. "Don't say anything. My parents and your parents had agreed with this."

 

"But--"

 

"Don't talk with me!"

 

Kyungsoo zipped his mouth silently. During their way, they were totally silent and awkward. The car drove speedly to a boutique, 'HWANG'S BOUTIQUE'. "Wah... You have your own boutique?" fascinated Kyungsoo with his rounded eyes. "Well, I am rich. I know that. Let's go in." said Sora snobbishly as she brought Kyungsoo in. "Welcome to Hwang's Boutique, Young Master." welcomed a worker with her smile.

Sora only walked confidently while Kyungsoo bowed politely to the other workers. "Young Master." called a lady make them turned around. "Your wedding dress we had prepared in the dress room." said her as they moved to a room. Kyungsoo's eyes more wider as he saw a luxury wedding dress and a neat tuxedo. "This is our dress?" asked Kyungsoo disbelief. 

 

"Wae? You don't like it?" asked Sora.

 

He shook his head. "It's more than perfect." he still fascinated. Sora scratched her temple before talked with the lady. "Can you make that guy into a handsome like Minho or Donghae, maybe, please?" requested Sora. The lady nodded insistently, granted a wish from a daughter of the owner of the richest boutique. Sora smiled before she ran towards her husband soon-to-be. "Hey, lame. Come here." Sora forced him to followed her steps until they reached a room.

 

"What is this for?"

 

"Go inside the room." She pushed Kyungsoo into the room but he grabbed back Sora's arm. "What are you trying to do with me?" panic him. Sora rolled her eyes tiredly. "Palli, we don't have much time!"

 

"I won't go if you didn't tell me why."

 

"Yah! Since when you can threaten me? Just.... go in!" shouted her as she forcely pushed Kyungsoo in and patiently waited at outside of the room. Sometimes, she tapped her thigh nervously but some she just prowled around the entrance of the room. After an hour waiting, the door opened make she stood up curiously. The lady came out with smile. "Your bride had done. Watch this, Young Master."

Sora clutched her finger together but when a man that she know who was a coward out from the room, she gulped. Her heart beat so fast like DUP DAP! DUP DAP! DUP DAP! DUP DAP! Kyungsoo walked out with his tuxedo while a light make up on his fair skin face. His fringes hair neatly closed his forehead make he look perfect to be a husband to a well known girl name Hwang Sora but now, she was dumbfounded. Her eyes still gazed on him without blinking.

 

Kyungsoo looked at her with frowned. "Am I that ugly?" asked him make she conscious from day dream.

 

"N-No.. Eh.. I mean... you are naturally ugly but.. well, it better than before." covered her. Aigoo.. why am I like this? Kyungsoo walked closer to her as Sora swallow her saliva hardly. His aura and warmness slowly make her knees loose it veins. "I want to see you wear the dress." said him innocently.

 

"Uh? Erm.. no, you can't." 

 

"Why?"

 

"I want to surprise you."

 

"For?"

 

"Well, it just one of my plan. When I was young, I had arranged my wedding that I won't show how pretty I am before the day I get marry. So, just wait." said her with giggled softly. Kyungsoo spouted make Sora pinched his lips. "Stop doing that. It's really annoyed me." but actually she was really insane with the little cutie pout from her husband soon-to-be.

As everything were done, they walked together out from the boutique but then, accidently bumped into someone. "Luhan..." surprised Sora. Their eyes met with each other. Kyungsoo looked at them one by one. "O-Okay.. I think I should go."  awkwardly Kyungsoo said ,avoided from the tense situation. Once he moved, Sora held his arm tightly. "This is my boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo." introduced her calmly.

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes circlely. "So, this is your boyfriend? Hai, I am Luhan, her boyfriend too." greet him with her cute smile. Well Sora can't deny that Luhan really have a such an angel smile but past is the past. No forward, No repeatation!

 

"Correction. Ex-boyfriend!"

 

Luhan grinned his teeth tensely before he faced Kyungsoo with glared. "Did you know that you had seized her from me?" smirked him. Kyungsoo who was too naive to understand and just looked at him, asked for explaination. "Yah! He didn't do anything. I love him as well." yelled Sora make the both guys surprised.

 

"I-I'm getting marry... with Kyungsoo." stuttered her as she bravely looked on Luhan's eyes.

 

Kyungsoo gulped as his eyes rounded in disbelief with Sora's statement even she was stuttering. "Then, you should invite me. I want to see my Little Sora's second kiss." he smirked coldly before he walked away, leave them in dumbfounded. Kyungsoo looked at Sora since she was quiet after all. A tears flow against her cheeks.

 

"That's hurt me.." 

 


Notes : Annyeong haseyo :) Chapter done chapter done! ShepperdPie bid a goodbye. Pyeongg!