Obstacle Life

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

They sat up immediately as Kyungsoo fixed his shirt. They stood up slightly before the granny came closer to them. "Sora, what are you doing?" asked her coldly. "I-I played with my husband, granny." answered Sora straightly. Big Madam Hwang smirked as her eyes met Kyungsoo's eyes. "Let's have a lunch now." said granny before walked out from the room.

The two of them sighed. "Your granny so scary." he said innocently make Sora giggled lightly. "Kyungie, I am monster or that old woman is the most scary person?" chuckled Sora as she saw dumbfounded Kyungsoo. "You are nice monster." he said before pecked Sora's cheek.

 

"Auww... You are so flirty. Watch more okay, Kyungie."

 

"Yah, Hwang Sora!" 

 

Sora ran away as fast as she can while Kyungsoo chased after her. They ran to downstairs until reached the lounge room but still can't stop catching with each other suddenly, her body bumped onto someone make a pair of arms wrapped her slim waist. Sora gulped as their eyes met.

 

"Wah... sweet couple!" beamed granny make Sora pushed Luhan away.

 

Luhan smile as he wiped his face nervously. "Annyeong haseyo, granny." greet Luhan before hugged Big Madam Hwang closedly.

 

"I miss you so much, grandson."

 

Granny's words make Luhan looked at the two couple. Sora grasped Kyungsoo's arms while landed her head on his chest. The hugged broke as granny brought him to the dining table followed by Sora and Kyungsoo. "Have a seat." Big Madam Hwang then glanced at her grand daughter "Sora, sit there." instructed granny as she pulled Sora to sat beside Luhan while Kyungsoo sat opposite of them. Big Madam Hwang took a place at the centre of the table.

Hyeri and Minah busy served the dishes. Sora held Minah's arm as she brought her closer to her. "Where's Ms Lee?" whispered Sora. "She had been asked by Big Madam Hwang to out with Chen and Kai for shop some food for this night." replied Minah in low voice. Sora rolled her eyes. Granny, this is too much. 

"Luhan, eat it. Special for you." invited granny as a sweet smile from Luhan engraved on his lips. Kyungsoo still played with the rice with his spoon. Sora who was watching his action, kicked his legs. "Aucchh!" yelped him make them jumped in surprised.

 

"Hey, where's your manners while on the dining table?" scolded granny make he tilted his head.

 

"Granny, I am the one who shouted just now." covered Sora.

 

"I'm not deaf yet, Hwang Sora." against granny before faced Luhan. "Luhan, eat more. You look so skinny."

 

Luhan only can gave her a smile while eat it slowly. He glanced at Sora as Sora stared on him too. She mouthed at him.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"Granny invite me."

 

"But why you should do?"

 

"Luhan, any problems?" Granny interrupted their conversation make them stopped.

 

He circled his eyes before shook his head insistently. He then faced Sora back. "I will tell you later." 

 

>>>>>>

 

After a few minutes, Kyungsoo stood up to bring his plate to the kitchen. Sora who watched him, stood up too to followed him. "Hwang Sora." called a voice make she stop insistently. She faced her granny and Luhan with sheepish smile. "Sit down there." instructed granny make Sora sat back at her place with sad face. "Granny, why you make me like this?" pouted her.

"Aigoo.... this girl! Granny want to go to the kitchen. Have a talk." said granny as she left Luhan and Sora at the dining table. Sora faced Luhan with straight face. "Han! What the hell is going on?" asked Sora a bit angry.

Luhan scratched his nape tensedly. He grasped her arms make Sora looked at him. "Seriously, Sora. I don't even know what is granny purpose do this."

 

"You should stop her!"

 

"I had did it."

 

"Liar!"

 

"I'm telling you the truth."

 

"Luhan, we are not like before. I can't trust you anymore even I had forgive you."

 

He stopped. His heart feel like it's going to drop from the bronchus make he shivered all of a sudden. He slowly removed his hands from Sora's arms. Sora who was puzzled with his action immediately grabbed Luhan's hands. "Han, I didn't mean anything. I-I just..."

He smile. "No. I'm okay." he fake a smile make Sora feel more guilty. "I just... you know... you know how much I love Kyungsoo and my mind keep saying that granny will do something to us." uttered Sora sorrowedly. Luhan replied her clutched. "Don't worry. I will..." Luhan stopped his words. Should I or not? Luhan, I know you still love her but... Argh! I won't let Kyungsoo get her! 

 

"I will help you." smiled him but he the only one know he had another bad plan for both couple.

 

>>>>>>

 

Meantime, Kyungsoo washed his dishes. He closed the tap water and looked pensively at the window in front of him. "Why granny?" mumbled him before continued his work.

 

"Happy with your wealthy life?"

 

A voice make he shuddered. He spun around as Big Madam Hwang stood at the door. She walked closer to Kyungsoo. "Sora or money?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Fine. Did you know something? Sora and Luhan such a good couple and they happy as well but since your parents want Sora to be your wife, they broke up!"

 

Kyungsoo gulped. "I-I didn't d-do anything, granny." stuttered him.

 

"Don't you dare call me granny. As you my fake grandson, call me Big Madam Hwang. Get it?!"

 

"Yes, gran... Eh, Big Madam Hwang."

 

She smirked before leave him alone. Kyungsoo heaved a sighed before washed his face with some water. He gazed himself through the reflection from the window. "Be tough, Kyungsoo." he said gloomly. Then, he felt a warm lips on his nape make he smile brightly. His broken heart suddenly cured with just a smooched and aura.

 

"Are you okay, Kyungie?" asked her romancely.

 

Kyungsoo nodded while his hands keep washing the plates. "What are you doing here? Where's Luhan?" asked Kyungsoo without looking at Sora. "Have a tea with granny." she said lowly. Then, Sora pulled Kyungsoo to faced her. He make a spouted on his mouth make Sora chuckled. "Waeyo?" pamperedly Sora asked.

He came closer to Sora's ear. "I can't wait for the night." Kyungsoo whispered gentlely make Sora's face turned red blush. She wrapped her arm around Kyungsoo's neck while his arms around Sora's slim waist. Sora leaned closer to his face make their nose touched together.

 

"I can't wait too, y."

 


Notes : Wow... I was a bit busy with my assignments since my university world had just started. I'm tired and not enough sleep but everything for my loyal readers, I update slowly and when I am free, I will update as soon as possible. Enjoy reading :))) 

                                                                                                                                                                                                      XOXO,

                                                                                                                                                                                               thumb.jpg

                                                                                                                                                                                                ShepperdPie :P