Refugee

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora fixed her book before shoved it in her bag. She neat her hair and vest as she brought herself to the dining table. She just bite a slice of toast bread and a sipped of milk. "Young Master, why you take just a little breakfast?" asked Hyeri, one of the four maids. "I'm not in the mood to eat breakfast." coldly she replied while wore her white socks.

"Young Master, you forget your make up's bag." said Ms Lee, she jogged to the downstairs quickly. She put the bag in her master bag before zipped it. "Thank you, Ms Lee. Where's my parents?"

 

"They went to the boutique early in the morning. Maybe, to take a look of your wedding card."

 

Sora pursed her lips. "Aigoo... how can I get a stalker maid like you." she nagged cutely. She walked to the garage as Mr Wu waited for her at the car. "Driver Wu, please get in time today. I want go back early and arrived home sharp at 3 pm, arasso?" ordered her make Driver Wu nodded slightly. 

 

"Young Master!"

 

She spun around. "What's again, Sojin?!" yelled her tensely. Sojin, her another maid came out with a bottle of water. "Y-Your bottle, Young M-Master." she handed the bottle while looked down fearly because of Sora's voice. "Thank you. Sorry." she simpled thanked and apologized make Sojin smiled at her widely. She bowed 90 degress towards her master before the car that she ride out from the mansion.

​Sora walked into the school where the other students keep gazing and whispering about her. "I'm obviously not in good mood but why they still praise me? How hard being a hot girl like me..." she mumbled alone before her eyes glued on a figure. She grinned her lips angrily. 

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" shouted her make everyone change their sight towards a torso in front of them. Kyungsoo who was trembling ran away speedly into the school. Sora rounded her eyes. "Watch out you, Stupid Kyungsoo!" she gritted as she chased after him immediately. "Yah! Stop running away!" her shouted he ignored but continued his refugee from that monster girl until he reached a safe placed.

He leaned against the wall. "That was too closed.." he gasped tiredly. His sweat drooled on her forehead and jaws, he wiped it fearly. At the same time, Sora stopped from running. She held her knees as her eyes roamed around the hall. "Where is that dumb?" grunted her. A small pated on her shoulder make she stood up. Baekhyun smiled.

"Okay, you are Sora. I thought someone else. Why are my Sora look tired?" whimped Baekhyun cutely as he hugged Sora's small shoulder. She pushed away his hand frustratedly. "Stop being like that. I am not in my mood to play around." coldly she said as she fixed herself. "Come on, Sora. They said that you was hunting someone kind of not type of your prey."

Sora rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Baek. I will mad if you keep bubbling like this." huffed her. Baekhyun furrowed his forehead puzzledly. Who make my friend angry early in the peace morning? "Okay, sorry but can you just tell me what had happened? Is it about Luhan?" asked him make Sora changed her face into a mad vampire.

She beat Baekhyun on his arm repeteadly. "I said don't mention him anymore!" yelled her while continued her action. Baekhyun who was in hurt grieved. "Stop it, Sora! It's hurt!" he whined in pain. Sora glanced him once before crossed her arms tensely. Baekhyun still held his arms while lower his body. She gulped.

"Are you alright?" worried her since the hit was a bit rough. She tilted her head to see Baekhyun's face. "April Fool! Hahahaha!" he chuckled in happy until his eyes produced tears. "It's May, pabboo!" Sora blurted out make he laughed again. "I thought you already forget we are in what month." giggled him.

Sora was about to walked away but Baekhyun hugged her. "Sorry.. Sorry... I will stop now." he persuaded Sora quickly, don't want to build any gap with her since their friendship had been 8 years long. He pulled Sora to faced him. "Okay, let's solve your problem." said him while they were walking neck to neck to the class.

 

"I will tell you but..."

 

They stopped. "Don't laugh. Don't tell anyone. Promise?" warned her as she showed her pinky finger before Baekhyun connected him with Sora. She cleared as her face change into serious. "I'm getting marry." a statement make them silent.

 

"Can I laugh?"

 

Sora rounded her eyes. Without her permission, Baekhyun burst his laughter loudly. She stomped her feets away. "I had thought it before. Stupid Bacon!" she cursed stressly. Baekhyun who was realised dissappeared of Sora immediately blocked her way. "Get out from my way, Bacon!" yelled her. He smiled sheepishly while make a puppy eyes. "Hwang Sora~~ I'm sorry. Come, tell me more. Who's your husband? Is he Lu..." His words stuck when Sora gave him a deadth glared. "Oh... Not he? Then, who?" 

 

"Do Kyungsoo."

 

Baekhyun circled his narrow eyes in surprised. "Kyungsoo? The nerd and naive boy? He's the best student, right? That bully victim? Bookworm boy?" disbelief him. "Yah! Stop saying Kyungsoo that way! He's my husband soon." mad Sora even she didn't like her husband-soon-to-be but she didn't like how Baekhyun disparage Kyungsoo as well. 

 

"Fine, I'm sorry but how could it happen? Did you agree?"

 

She nodded. Baekhyun swiped his face tiredly. "What are you trying to do, Sora? Marriage life is not a play prank but it is a serious matter." he lashed make Sora looked down. He grasped her shoulder. "Don't bring risk in your life." adviced him. Sora tears flow slowly against her cheeks. Baekhyun put her in his arms as his hand her hair softly.

"I have to do this. Luhan keep disturb my mind and I just... hate it!" sobbed her. Baekyun leaned his head on her head. "Not by ruin your happiness." he said. Sora pushed Baekhyun a bit, making a gap between them. She wiped her tears. "I need your help."

 

Baekhyun heaved a sighed. "What is it, silly?"

 

"Get Luhan out of my life."

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo looked around, his eyes prowled at each edges and corners. It's recess time. All student must be at the canteen. He tip toed to his locker before shoved his hand into his vest, took out the key. As he opened it, he immediately put his book. Once he wanted to moved, the locker slammed loudly, nearly hit his face. He turned around.

"Avoid from me?" smirked Sora. Kyungsoo gulped in fear. "I-I... no!" lied him. Sora snickered lightly before she turned herself into straight face. "Don't lie, dumb. You was too obvious." she said coldly. Kyungsoo rubbed his temple shyly. "Urm... S-Sorry." stuttered him since his acted failure. Sora walked away as she appeared with a guy beside him.

"This is Baekhyun, my best friend and Bacon, this is Kyungsoo, my husband." introduced Sora make Kyungsoo surprised. He make an eye contact 'Is he know?' "Don't worry, he know it already." mouthed her. Baekhyun handed his hand for shake hand. "I'm Byun Baekhyun, call me Baekhyun." greet Baekhyun. Kyungsoo silent.

Sora elbowed Kyungsoo's hip, asked him to replied his shake hand. Kyungsoo slowly shook it before pulled it back immediately. "I'm not a monster like her. Well, Kyungsoo I trust on you for taking care my friend. Make her happy, okay." warned him with flat voice but then, he engraved a sweet smile. "I have to go. Have a talk." Baekhyun out from them, leave them in awkward.

 

"So..." said Sora broke the silentness. "Do you want to avoid me after this?" she said but sound threaten for Kyungsoo.

 

"No, maybe." grinned him but quite loud for her to hear it.

 

"What?"

 

"N-No. Definitely, not again." he put his hands up, swearing to her. "Good boy!" Sora said as she ruffled his neat hair until it look mess.

 


Notes : I hope it enjoy my readers little by little. Just comment if there any mistake from ShepperdPie :)