Public confession

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

The door opened as Mrs Do ran out and embraced both of her child. "You're back!" happy her. Kyungsoo and Sora smiled with their light chuckled. "Omma, are you fine?" asked Kyungsoo caredly. Mrs Do nodded as she brought them in. "Omma, where's appa?" asked Sora while put the dish that she had cook with her beloved husband.

"He went to work awhile. After this he will back home." answered her make them nodded understandly. "So, both of you better get rest first. Then, we have some dinner." said Mrs Do with her wrinkled smile. "Omma, I had cook with Kyungsoo just now." Sora handed the dishes to Mrs Do make she smiled in rejoice. 

"It's happy when I see both of you are meant to be. Go and rest. Kyungsoo, bring your wife to the room." asked Mrs Do as she lost from their sight to the kitchen. Sora looked at Kyungsoo with evil smile. She clinged her arms with him. "So... what shall we do next?" questioned her while blinked her eyes cutely. She let her hair played wavily at Kyungsoo's arm.

Kyungsoo gulped as Sora stared him deeply. "Kyungie-ah, I am so tired." she said seriously before pushed him to stand up vertically. In a second, she jumped on his back making a piggy ride. Sora leaned her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Palli, kaja." ordered her make he stepped slowly to his room. 

He brought Sora to his room as he shut the door closed. Sora threw her body on the bed before her eyes slowly closed tightly. Kyungsoo moved to her before landed his bum beside her. With his smile, he combed her hairs as he kissed her forehead. "Sleep well, beautiful." uttered him as he walked out from the room. 

 

>>>>>>

 

They had a dinner together as Mr Do back from his work. Suddenly, the phone rang make Mrs Do diverted the call. "Hello."

 

"Yes."

 

Silent.

 

"Okay. I will tell him."

 

Mrs Do came back with different expression. "Just now, Hwang called." said Mrs Do make Sora faced her immediately. "Jinjja?" she asked. "Yes, they wanted us to go to Beijing right now."

 

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo and Sora shouted unison.

 

"Don't worry. They just need some helps." replied Mrs Do. "So, our flight will be this night. Hwang had bought us tickets." explained Mrs Do. "Omma, tonight?" questioned Sora as both of them nodded. "Anything happen?" worried Sora as Hwang's daughter. "Nothing,dear. Just a small problem. So, both of you take care of yourself here while both of us are not around." adviced Mrs Do make them nodded understandly.

After the dinner, Mrs Do washed the dish as well while Kyungsoo busy helping her mother. Sora went to the toilet and Mr Do packed up their luggages. 

 

"Omma."

 

"Yes."

 

"Is there anything happen?"

 

Mrs Do swallow her saliva before faced her son. "You know right? Her father need us at his side."

 

"I thought it's already cure."

 

"No, dear. I don't know how to tell Sora about this."

 

Kyungsoo heaved a sighed. "It's okay, omma. I will attract her so, she didn't think about her parents yet. I'm just poor to see Sora like that if she know about this."

 

The night turned into dark make Kyungsoo went to the bathroom of Sora's mansion. After the dinner, they sent Mr Do and Mrs Do to the airport as well. Sora looked pensively to the window. Since she had passed a letter for her parents through her in law famiy make she more uncomfortable. Kyungsoo who was out from the toilet didn't make she conscious from the stared.

 

"Sora.."

 

She spun around as she heard that voice. Kyungsoo hung his towel on his head before moved closer to his wife. "Are you okay?" asked him caringly. Sora faced him with straight face. "I want you to be honest. Did you know about my father illness?"

Sora's questioned make him shocked. "H-How.." stutterd him panicly. "Yes, you do know. So, this is the reason why you married me?" another questioned bomb him. "Erm.. definitely no."

 

"Kyungsoo, I don't need any pity."

 

"But it's true. I agreed to married you asked me to do so. Not because of your father."

 

"But why don't you tell me earlier that you know about dad sickness?" Sora yelled between her cried. Kyungsoo tilted his head, didn't dare to looked at Sora. "I had heard everything. Kyungsoo-ya, I don't need all that things. As you want me to forget about dad sickness, I am, Hwang Sora a girl that should be happy because one day she will loose her father forever." she screamed in cried make Kyungsoo locked her in his arms.

"I'm sorry." whispered him as Sora leaned on his chest. "I love my father. I love my mother." sobbed her. He tighten the hugged. "Nothing going to be happen. You father will be safe, trust me." persuaded him. Sora gripped her hands together so the embraced become more close. 

 

"I'll promise, your smile will not fade for all your life."

 

>>>>>>

 

The school started again make both of them walked together after Driver Wu sent them at the bus stop. "Sora-ya, are you sure?" disbelief Kyungsoo as his body shuddered like crazy. Sora rolled her eyes. "I am 2000% sure. Come on, they should know that we had married." she said while dragged Kyungsoo with him.

 

"But--"

 

"But what?!"

 

"What about your fans?"

 

"Do I care?"

 

"They will hurt."

 

"No, you are the one who will get hurt. So now, let's go in." Sora again tried to pulled him but Kyungsoo, endured himself from moving.

 

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!"

 

"Sora-ya--"

 

"Stop it! Kyungsoo, did you love me or not?"

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip. Sora tilted her head. "Fine, you don't actually. You should tell me earlier." Once she opened her one stepped, a back hugged warmly greet her make her lips curved into smile. "Of course, I do." whispered him.

Sora faced him before cupped his face adoredly. "So, let just do it." convinced her make Kyungsoo nodded confidently even his heart was beating like crazy everytime he make skin ship with Sora. They interwhined and linked together their fingers and walked in the school together. Everyone who were squealing for Sora, stared at them weirdly.

"Am I dreaming?" "Sora with that dumb?" "Should I believe this?" "Is he the boy that rumours said?" "Poor Luhan." "OH God.. he is Kyungsoo!" "He with Junghee, right?" "Sora with him?" "He 's so lucky!"

Kyungsoo squeezed her hands make Sora faced him immediately. "They disagree." he gritted while keep smiling to Sora's fans. She shook her head before released her hands from Kyungsoo's grasped. Sora climbed on a bench make she faced her fans. 

"Guys, I have an announcement." she took a deep breath before smile at her husband. "That guy, name Do Kyungsoo is actually my husband. We had married about a month to two months ago. I'm sorry for not telling you this but I have to because I can't keep it anymore and whoever against me, they will know what they get from me, arasso?!" she blackmailed like always.

 

She ran to Kyungsoo and stood vertically in front of him. "You're the only husband for me." uttered her as she kissed Kyungsoo in public.

 


Notes : Off to university :) anyeong and wait for my update!