Dyo

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

"Sora?"

 

"Mummy Byun, where's Baekhyun?" asked Sora in worried. "He's in the bedroom. Play with playstation."

 

Sora barged in and immediately ran to upstairs. She walked in his room. "Bacon!" shouted her make Baekhyun stopped from played the game. "Waeyo, Sora?" asked him as he brought to sat on his bed. "Kyungsoo..." cried her.

 

"Why?"

 

"Kyungie.."

 

Baekhyun hugged Sora closedly. "Tell me slowly." comfort him. "Kyungie lost." sobbed Sora. At last, her tears fall against her cheeks speedly. Her whimped make Baekhyun pated her back slowly. The door opened didn't make Sora stopped from crying. Mrs Byun mouthed him asking why. "I can handle this." mouthed Baekhyun.

Mrs Byun nodded before leave them. Sora broke the embraced as her watery eyes faced Baekhyun. "Baek, help me find him." sobbed her. Baekhyun wiped her tears with his thumbs and caressed her cheeks softly. "Let's go but how he can be lost? I sent him yesterday."

 

"I don't know but my feeling feel bad towards him. Please, Baek. I need you to help me."

 

"But even I don't know where he is."

 

"That's why you should help me."

 

"But--"

 

"Baek, please! I beg you!"

 

"Arasso. Let's go find him."

 

>>>>>>

 

Chunji stared at the ceiling. "How was he?" asked Ljoe with two drinks. "Doctor didn't inform anything." answered Chunji as he stood up while palmed his face. Ljoe sat  beside him as he passed one of the drink to him. The door opened make both of them stood up quickly. "How was he, doctor?"

 

"Who are both of you? His family?"

 

"Erm.. no. We met him and we brought him here."

 

"Oh... He get some stitches on his head and his elbow but he still not awake yet." briefed the doctor. "But is he get any injured or sickness?" asked Ljoe worriedly. "For now, I can't say anything until he wake up. So, can I just hand this to both of you?" asked the doctor. 

 

"Of course, we can."

 

They walked in the room slowly as the breath of a figure heard by them. "Chunji, what should we do?" asked Ljoe with his low voice. "Molla." whispered him back. They stood beside the guy. He look so pale and some bruise on his face make they pity for him. 

 

"Wait!"

 

Chunji stared at his friend with surprised. "What?"

 

"Look at his finger."

 

Chunji stared at the guy's finger. It's a ring. "He married?" puzzled Chunji while faced Ljoe. "I think so." guessed him. "Did you find his phone?" 

 

"No. I met him already in a bad condition."

 

Suddenly...

 

"S-S-S...O-O...R...A-A-A..."

 

They faced each other with their circled eyes. "Sir, are you awake?" called Ljoe but his eyes still closed. "Chunji, help me." whined Ljoe with panic face. Chunji grasped his hands. "Sir, wake up." he called the guy. At last, he opened his eyes slowly. 

 

"W-Where am I-I?"

 

"Hospital?"

 

"B-Both o-of you?"

 

"Oh... this Ljoe and I am Chunji."

 

He held his head with frowned and hurtness. "Sir, you don't have to do anything since you just awake. Ljoe, call the doctor." instructed Chunji make Ljoe ran out from the room. A few minutes later, he showed up with a doctor and a female nurse. "Excuse me, sir. I am Doctor Seokjin. May I check you?" asked the doctor make Chunji gave some spaces for the doctor.

The doctor used his stethoscope and landed it on the guy's body while he laid on the bed. "Thank God, he's good but his heart beat a bit slow maybe he lack of rest or tense." explained Doctor Seokjin make Ljoe and Chunji nodded understand. "So, sir. Can I get your full information?" asked the doctor.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Family?"

 

"Overseas."

 

"You had married, right?"

 

"Yes... but no."

 

Doctor Seokjin stared at Ljoe and Chunji while they tried to understand what the guy had said. "Your wife, sir?"

 

"I-I... not married yet."

 

"The ring?"

 

"Just an accessories."

 

"Okay but can I get your full name, please?"

 

The guy faced Ljoe and Chunji make they stared at him back. "My name is..."

 

"Dyo. Only that I remember. My name is Dyo."

 


Notes : The flash back will be reveal after this. Thank you for read it again. Thank you so much!