Separation

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora walked to the toilet before came out with her pinky bathrobes wrapped her body. She looked around as the room was empty without any people. She changed herself with a blue light pyjama dress above her knees and a short pant where it hid under the dress. She walked out but the surronding was empty and silent.

 

"Kyungsoo." called her.

 

"Do Kyungsoo."

 

No response.

 

"Kyungie."

 

"Here!"

 

Sora spun around as she saw Kyungsoo hid behind the guess room. Sora immediately hugged him make Kyungsoo replied back her embraced. "Kyungie... I miss you so much!" screamed her while embed her face in Kyungsoo's shoulder. "It's already 12. Why don't you sleep yet?" asked Kyungsoo before they sat on the bed in the guess room.

"Did you know? Granny asked me to walk with Luhan, talk even eat! I have to do with him." bubbled her as a pout appeared on her lips make Kyungsoo chuckled. "Just bear it awhile." convinced him. Sora glared him before beat his arm insistently. "Yah! You don't love your wife?"mad her. "No,"

Sora circled her eyes as she keep hitting her husband. Once she moved, Kyungsoo grasped her arms before he brought her closer. "I do love you but..." They looked at each other. "You granny is important than me. She already old and you are the only grand daughter for her family." adviced Kyungsoo.

She spouted before cuddled Kyungsoo closedly. "You are too kind, Kyungie." murmured her but it's audible for him. "I just want you to be happy." said him while combed her hair gentlely. Sora pull her head to faced Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry."

 

"For what? You didn't anything wrong."

 

"For this night. Remember, I had promise you to be with you tonight but we can't? Huh? Remember?"

 

Kyungsoo sighed before smiled widely. "It's okay. We just seperate for a few days."

 

>>> FLASH BACK >>>

 

Sora walked to the lounge room to sought for her school bag. "Young Master." called a voice make she turned around. "Ms Lee, where's my bag?" asked her while her eyes roaming around the place. "I already put it at your room." said her politely. "Okay."

Once she moved, Ms Lee grabbed her arm make she stopped. "Wae?" asked her puzzledly. " Big Madam Hwang want to meet you at the pool." said Ms Lee then she walked away from her. Sora frowned before brought herself to the pool where a figure who was her granny relaxed herself at the rest chair while sipping orange juice.

 

"Granny."

 

Big Madam Hwang spun around to faced Sora before pull her to sat beside her grand mother. "Sora.."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I need you to be honest."

 

"Hmm."

 

"You didn't love that Kyungsoo, right?"

 

"Granny, I really love him. I just--"

 

"Sora, I know you did it because of your parents. Don't force yourself and I know you still love Luhan as well."

 

Sora stood up angrily. "Granny, I don't know why and what are you trying to do or to say but the facts is I really my husband who is Do Kyungsoo."

 

The granny stood up as well too. "Fine, if you keep following your husband, don't you dream to get my wealthiness." sterned Big Madam Hwang make she silent awhile. "Granny.." She tried to bear her tears. "Why you did this to me?" cried her. "I just want my grand daughter to be happy and--"

 

"But not like this!" yelled her. "Look, Sora. I don't care whether you agree or not, you have to follow my order in fact.." the granny clear her troat. "You want you Kyungsoo to be the victim." threatened her. Sora feel like her lung going to drop from her body. Is this my grand ma that I know kind when I was small and now... she become like a monster.

Big Madam Hwang stepped closer to her make she shivered. "Sora, I did this for your future. So, please. Coorperate with me. You are the only one who going to continue my generation." convinced her before put Sora in her arms. In a second, Sora pushed her granny rudely. "Who are you? I don't know you anymore." sobbed her before she ran into the house. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora walked into her room. Then, she saw Kyungsoo packed his bag with his clothes. "Kyungsoo, where are you going?" asked Sora. He smiled before zipped the bag tightly. "I'm going to sleep in the guess room." said him with his fake smile. "But why?" asked her.

 

"Because--"

 

"I asked him to do so." said a voice make Sora fist in frustrated. Big Madam Hwang smirked at the door make Sora glanced her grandma. "Well, from now on, both of you will sleep seperately."

 

"Granny, give me an explaination."

 

"Your husband can explain it to you."

 

She faced Kyungsoo with curious. "It just a test from your granny. Well, we are still school and we can't sleep together because you need to study on your own and me too. What is it call? Independent? I think it is a great idea."

Sora pouted before hugged Kyungsoo closedly. "Is it true?" whispered her. Her eyes eyed the wicked granny as well. "I don't know." Kyungsoo whispered back at her. "Whatever it is, don't let my granny seperate us, arasso?" murmured her. "Yes, I love you." he whispered gentlely make Sora giggled. 

 

"I love you too, dumb. See you again." replied her before kiss Kyungsoo's jaws and for the come back, Kyungsoo planted his lips on her forehead as well.

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK >>>

 

Sora bid a good night to Kyungsoo before tip toed to her room. She closed the door slowly as she leaned back at the door. A heaved sigh came out from her make she threw herself on the bed. She hugged the bolster that used to be the wall between her and Kyungsoo. "Kyungie..." she murmured while embed her face into the bolster.

 

Suddenly, she sat vertically with her mess long hair. "I have to do something."

 


Notes : Okay, guys... I am so so so so so so so so sorry for not update this fanfics story for too long. Well, as a students, I am a bit busy with my assignment and sometimes, I just thinking about the scene so I can make this story more funny and romantic, So, enjoy with my new short chapter from ShepperdPie :))))