Sora's fans

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora opened her eyes slowly while her arms stretched tiredly. She looked at her digital clock. 7:30 a.m. "Don't say today is school day, please." she whined in sorrowed. The door knocked make she sighed. "Come in, Ms Lee." instructed her as the door opened. Ms Lee walked in with smile. "Good morning, Young Master."

 

"Hmm...Morning."

 

Ms Lee moved to the curtains before flicked it and opened the windows for fresh air entered the room. Sora get off the bed as she wore her bunny sandals. "Where's my parents?" asked her between her yawned. "Waiting for you at the dining table with Young Master Do."

 

Sora stared at her blankly. "Young Master Do?"

 

"Yes, your husband, Young Master."

 

"Husband? Ohh yaa..... Kyungsoo..."

 

Ms Lee walked to her. "Palli, Young Master. You will late for school then." said her as she dragged Sora to the bathroom before close it immediately. "You owe me for dragging me in forcely, Maid Lee." shouted Sora from the bathroom make Ms Lee giggled adorely.  After done put the uniform on her, Sora tied her long hair neatly.

"Young Master, your bag at the lounge room since Minah had arrangged your book." said Ms Lee while fixed Sora's blazer. "My make up bag?" Sora questioned. Ms Lee looked around as she took a pink pouch on a desk. "Here you go, Young Master." she handed the bag to Sora before both of them jogged to the dining room.

"Good morning, mom, dad." greet her while pecked on her parent's cheeks. "What about Kyungsoo?" asked Master Hwang make she eyed on Kyungsoo who was keep silent in front of her parents. "Eerr.... morning..." uttered her as she sat beside her husband. Kyungsoo just gave her a smile while playing the chopstick.

Sora took a sip of milk before fed a slice of toast. "Dad, mom. I'm sorry about yesterday." apologized her make Kyungsoo stared at her puzzledly. She did it? "It's okay, dear. You know that we can't mad at you for a long time." said Master Hwang with his wrinkle smile. "Thank you." she replied with her eyes smile.

 

"So, when your flight to Beijing?"

 

"This afternoon. You don't have to send us, okay."

 

"Wow..that's early. So, who going to accompany me when I am at home?"

 

Both of her parents chuckled. "You have your Kyungsoo, right?"

 

Sora turned her head to Kyungsoo with annoyed smile. "My Kyungsoo? Hahaha...that's funny!" she fake a laughed. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Driver Wu drove the car slightly out of the Hwang's mansion. The silentness again surrounded them. "So, you're going to live with me in my house?" Sora asked, broke the silentness. Kyungsoo relieved a hard breath. "Like you see." answered him simple. Sora turned her head back to the window. 

As the car stopped, Driver Wu walked out as he opened the door for Sora and Kyungsoo. Once Sora out from the car, a hugged greet her make she jumped in surprised.

"Whooaaaa! I miss you so much!!!!" shouted Baekhyun while jumping like small kid. Sora replied his hugged before she broke it. "Aigoo..Bacon miss me? Haisshh... I can't believe you." she snorted jokedly make Baekhyun smile sheepishly. His eyes glued on a figure. "Ohh? Kyungsoo-ya! Annyeong!" he waved at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo walked towards them. "Can we go in now?" asked Kyungsoo while fixed the position of his bag. "Well, let's go." said Baekhyun happily as he hugged both of the new wed couple's shoulders. Once they reached the entrance, a loud squealed make them shocked. Sora stared at Baekhyun questionedly.

Baekhyun only shrugged his shoulder cutely. "Sora, welcome to school!" "You are still hot!" "OMG...The gorgeous girl is back!" "I love you, Hwang Sora!" "We miss you, Sora!"

Sora smiled as she bowed a little signing thanked to them. Kyungsoo who was following her sank in SORA's Fans. "Yah!Stop it!" yelled Kyungsoo but they just ignored his small figure and pushed him over and over again. "Yah!" he shouted again but then, they left him alone at the back. He neat his blazer so do his bag. "Wooo....I'm dead with that stan!" mumbled him.

Sora looked around her. The males started to cheeered and whistled in happy with her comeback. "Baek, I just gone for 4 days. They seems miss me that much." whispered her while keep smiling at her fans. Baekhyun still grasping Sora's arm, afraid that she will fall or lost from his sight. 

 

"Attention!!!!"

 

A terrific voice make them stopped shouting. Mr Kim clutched his hips with his fierce face. Everyone ran like rats to their class until left Sora and Baekhyun at the centre of the corridor. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mr Kim." they greet simultaneously as they bowed fearly. "Hwang Sora, The Headmaster want to meet you now at his office." sterned him before he lost from their sight.

They relieved a heavy breath. "You want me to accompany you?" asked Baekhyun. Sora sighed. "Well, I need you at my side. Let's go." said her as she linked her arm with him and walked to the office.

Sora walked alone into the Headmaster's office. Mr Yoon nodded with his smile and ordered Sora to sat in front of him. "Annyeong haseyo, Mr Yoon Ha." she greet politely. "Hwang Sora, wealthy girl, pretty and hot like the students said." said him make Sora smile shyly.

 

"I just---"

 

"But!"

 

Sora gulped. "Low in grades. Any explaination, Miss Gorgeous?"

 

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Mr Yoon Ha." sorrowed her. "A girl like you have a husband which is top student in this school?" his questioned make Sora stared at the headmaster with circled eyes. "H-How..I-I..." stuttered her. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Mrs Jieun stepped with her stiletto shoes tapping on the floor. Kyungsoo who was reading the book immediately close it. Someone poked his shoulder make he turned his body. "Heyy... is your side empty?" asked Junghee with smile. "No one sit beside. Come here." he pated the chair beside him as Junghee tip toed to the empty place next to Kyungsoo.

"Students, we have a not so new student but she had been transfered here. Come here." Mrs Jieun called as a pretty girl walked in. Everyone was disbelief included Kyungsoo. Sora? Aigoo... "Annyeong haseyo, my name is Hwang Sora. So, let's be friend with me." she introduced herself boredly.

"Okay, nice to meet you, Hwang Sora. So, you can choose where you can seat as long as it comfort for you." said the teacher make Sora looked around the class. Kyungsoo with that girl? whatever, dumb! I never care! The boys started to empty their side. "Sora! Here!" called one of them.

 

"No, Sora. Here!" This time Minhyuk called her.

 

"Here!"

 

"Here!"

 

"No. Beisde me is empty!"

 

"Here, Sora."

 

Sora smiled awkwardly as her eyes met with Mrs Jieun. "Guys, stop it. Poor our Sora to choose the place." warned her with soft voice. Sora turned to them again but they still squealed her names. She palmed her forehead tiredly. Kyungsoo who watched it, sympathized with her. The door slammed make them shocked.

Mr Yoon Ha walked in quietly. Everyone silent while Sora keep rolling her eyes. "Sora will sit beside Do Kyungsoo." sterned him. All of them gazed at Kyungsoo while he faced Junghee. She gave him a smile before walked back to her original place. "Mr Do. Teach Sora so she can score in exam. Arasso?" ordered him. Kyungsoo nodded in fright. 

Once Mr Yoon Ha walked out, Sora ran after him immediately. "Mr Yoon Ha, you don't have to do this." said her. He smirked. "Study well, Miss Gorgeous. You look good together." Mr Yoon Ha slightly walked away make Sora grunted in mad. She moved beside Kyungsoo as her bum landed on the empty chair. 

"Open your book now." instructed Mrs Jieun make her students quickly took out their book. Sora snatched Kyungsoo's book as she wrote something on it.

 

'Are they know about us?' -Sora-

 

Kyungsoo read it before strained to replied. 

 

'I think so. Are we should keep it as secret?' -Kyungsoo-

 

'I don't know. Should we pretend?' -Sora-

 

'I afraid that you will lost your popularity.' -Kyungsoo-

 

'I am thinking about that too.' -Sora-

 

'So, let's do it, Miss Well-Known.' -Kyungsoo-

 

Sora glacned him as she pursed her lips madly. 'I will kill you when we reach home.' -Sora-

 

Someone poked her shoulder make she turned around. "Anyeong haseyo, my name is Ahn Junghee." introduced her politely. "Annyeong." simple she replied before turned to the front. Junghee spouted. Snobbish! The time walked slowly make Sora yawned in bored. Sometimes, she draw some cartoons on her note book while Kyungsoo focused on the teacher.

 

It's recess time but then, someone pulled her to aside as she walked out. "Luhan!" surprised her.

 


Notes : One chapter, One chapter, One chapter~~~ Let's go time, LEGGOO!