Do's family

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora looked at the dishes delightly. Mrs Do came up with another two dishes. "Omma, you don't have to cook this much." said Kyungsoo as he saw his mother's cooking. "It's okay. Omma use to it since I miss both of you so much." uttered Mrs Do while arranged the foods. "So, let's eat." Mr Do invited make them poured the rice slowly into their small bowl.

Kyungsoo took some chicken soup and handed it to Sora. "Thank you." mouthed her. His parents who be the audience smiled in happy. "They look good together." whispered Mrs Do make her husband giggled as he nodded agreely. Kyungsoo heard it make his heart thumped but at the same time, he felt something flying in his stomach.

 

"Did your maids know about your coming?" asked Mrs Do while fed the rice into . "I had told them that we back tomorrow." answered Sora.

 

Kyungsoo faced her with surprised. "Tomorrow?"

 

Mrs Do smiled. "So, you going to have a night here? Ommo... I'm so glad to hear it." cheer her.

 

Sora smile sheepishly before spun her head to her husband. Kyungsoo tried to asked for explaination but she only winked at him. They ate while chatting about Kyungsoo's childhood life. He sometimes blushed since Sora keep laughing when she heard his mother told her about his clumsiness and nerdiness.

Mrs Do washed the plates quietly as she keep yawning sleepily. "Omma, let me wash it." volunteered Sora with her sincere smile. "Is it okay for you?" worried Mrs Do. "I already use to it. Believe me." lied her while acted a very cute smile. "You look tired so get rest and I will continue it." said her confidently. Mrs Do smiled before she pated Sora's arm and walked away from the kitchen.

Sora stared at the dirty plates about the height of the plates reached her nose. "Oh my God, why I kindly volunteer myself?" she scratched her hair puzzledly. Well, she have five maids included Ms Lee that can wash her dishes everyday and of course, she never stepped to the kitchen before this. She turned the tap as the water flow speedly.

She took the plate by using her forefinger and thumb before washed it indifferent. She stared on it. The stain still on the plate. "Eotteohke?" moaned her while her lips insistently. "Sora?" called Kyungsoo make she turned around. "What are you doing?" asked him as he moved to the sink beside her.

 

"Gardening."

 

"Jinjja? But there's no flower here to garden. Well, omma always did it at her compound."

 

Sora rolled her eyes before hit his arm painlessly. "Yah, stupid! I am washing the plate, dumb!" yelled her frustratedly. "M-Mianhae. I don't know." he said fearly. Sora heaved a sighed. "Hey dumb, how to wash the plate?" asked her make Kyungsoo rounded his eyes while stared at her from head to toes. "You don't know? Jinjja?" he surprised. "Wae? Palli, I'm tired right now. Teach me how to wash the plate." grunted her.

Kyungsoo staplered his lips. "Fine, I'll show you." surrendered him as he bowed to the cabinet under the sink and appeared with a bottle of dish liquid soap. He poured a bit on a container filled with water. Then, he squeezed the sponge into the soap water. "Now, fold your sleeves." instructed him but she only showed her dirty hands.

He pulled Sora to faced him as he gentlely folded Sora's long sleeves shirt. "Okay, now hold the plate tightly since it will be slippery when it meet with water. Take the sponge with a little bit soap water and rubbed on the dirty dishes." briefed him while acted as what he had said. Sora followed him from beside and accidentlly, she gazed at Kyungsoo's face.

 

Why don't you come before Luhan so I can learn how to love you?

 

"Understand?" asked him as he faced Sora who was staring at him without blinked her eyes. He swung his hand in front of her but she didn't twinkled her eyes even a bit. Kyungsoo leaned closer to her face. "Sora?" called him make Sora oblivious. She gulped as Kyungsoo's face was near to her. She faced away to hid her red face.

"Erh.. what did you said?" stuttered her without looking at him. "Let's wash it together. It's already midnight so, I will help you." he said before continued the work. Sora held her chest as she turned back to the the sink. The environment only can heard the tap water flowing and crashing between plates but they only did the work and stood awkwardly.

The midnight had brought them to Kyungsoo's room. Sora scanned the room. Picture of their wedding, a study desk with a chair, a mini shelf full with books, a dressing table, a bedside desk and a closet. Oh wait! A bathroom too. Kyungsoo sat at the single bed belongs to him. "Well, my room not that big like your room but you already said to omma that we will sleep here so, I can't do anything."

Sora sighed. "Whatever, I felt guilty to omma and appa since we never visit them for a long time." told Sora ake Kyungsoo smile, proud to be a husband to a kind girl like her that think about her parents-in-law. "Dumb, did you have any extra t-shirt? I'm not comfort with my shirt since I had wear it from evening."

 

"Wait there." 

 

He went to his closet before took out a white shirt. "Nah... but it a little bit big." shy him as he handed the shirt to her. Sora opened it before put in on her body. "It's okay." said her.  "Can you turn around? I'm lazy to change it in the bathroom." wish her make Kyungsoo's cheeks turned pinky blush. He immediately back away as he palmed his eyes tightly.

Sora giggled before removed her shirt and change to Kyungsoo's shirt. "Okay, you can turn back." said her. He faced Sora slowly as his jaws dripped. The shirt make her singlet shown translucently. Sora gazed herself on the mirror. "Erm.. Okay, suit me." praised herself but Kyungsoo's eyes still on her.

"Wae?" asked Sora as she saw Kyungsoo reaction from reflection of the mirror. "N-Noth-hing." he covered panicly. "So, where should I sleep?" asked her with her innocent face. He sighed as he walked to the closet and took out a comforter with a pillow. He expanded the comforter before threw the pillow on top of it.

"Yah, what are you doing?" asked Sora in confused. "Well, I have only single bed and I also don't have any bolster to be the wall. So, I will sleep down while you, go up there." explained him as his mouth pointed to the bed. Once he wanted to laid his body, Sora grabbed his wrist. She pulled Kyungsoo up as he pushed him until he fall on the bed.

He rounded his eyes while Sora stood in front of him. "You're going to sleep with me no matter what." sterned her. "W-Why?" he asked. "Because you are my husband. I had read a book that husband and wife 'MUST' sleep together."

 

"But I'm not ready yet."

 

"Ready for what?"

 

"T-To.. Urh..."

 

"To what?"

 

"Erm..well..."

 

Kyungsoo scratched his hair. Sora furrowed her eyebrow as she remembered something. Ohhoo... now I know! Let see. Sora smirked before she crawled closer to him with her naughty smile. Kyungsoo who was blur, gulped all of a sudden. OMG... She is ready right now. Should I think about our baby name? 

 

"Kyungsoo-ya.." she called temptedly.

 

Sora let her face met Kyungsoo's breath as she stared at him bravely. "S-Sor-r-ra-ya.." frighted him but in the same time, he didn't want to get further from his wife's face. Sora pulled her head near to Kyungsoo make he closed his eyes tightly before he felt a lips leaned on his cheek just about 5 to 6 seconds. "Stop being ert, stupid." whispered her as he opened his eyes widely.

She chuckled in happy while held her stomach. "Hahahahah.. our nerdy nowadays. It should be trending on twitter right now." laughed her make Kyungsoo pursed his lips as he make an annoyed face. Sora who was watching him, laughed louder until her eyes get watery. Kyungsoo grunted in tensed. 

He grabbed Sora's arm before he pushed her to laid on the bed make Sora was under his body. Sora circled her eyes with Kyungsoo's action. They looked at each other. "Stop laughing at me." nagged him. Sora make 'tch' sound as she giggled again. "You should learn how to stop me but not like this. You look like a dumb." 

Kyungsoo moved his body to aside make them slept side by side. The laugh slowly disappeared and silent moment surrounded them. "I'm sorry. Seriously, I didn't mean it." apologized her while faced at Kyungsoo who was not looking at her. "Hmm." he hummed unsincerely. Sora heaved a sighed. "Fine, I'm sorry. We are friend, right?" persuaded Sora as she showed her hand for shake.

 

"Friend didn't laugh her own friend."

 

"I said sorry, right?"

 

"I know, I can't be romantic like him."

 

"Who?"

 

"Well, the guy that can attract lady by his angelic smile."

 

"Is it Luhan? I said don't mention him again!"

 

"I didn't. You said by your own."

 

Sora released a heavy breath. With her aegyo, she encircled her arm around Kyungsoo's waist make he froze. "Dyo-ya.." she called with her pamper voice and do it as cute as she can. Kyungsoo heart beat crazily since she was hugging him spontaneously. "O-Okay. I-I just k-kidding." stuttered him but there was no response. 

 

"Sora?"

 

He bowed his head a bit to looked at his wife. A soft snored greet him make he giggled cutely. "Aigoo..How to change her position?" mumbled him since she was embracing him while her head leaned on his arm. Kyungsoo slowly tried to removed her hand but suddenly, the hugged become more tighter while she grasped his shirt.

Kyungsoo stared at her make his lips curved into undefined smile. He leaned his nose closed to her hair. Peach and sweet smell scent as he kissed Sora's forehead slightly.

 

"Night, Mrs Kyungsoo."

 


Notes : OMG... I wrote this chapter when I was really sleepy. Serious, I'm not lying. When I read it back, Well... not bad at all. At least, one chapter complete :)