Cat and Dog

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Ms Lee stared at the doll in front of her. "It's look cute like Young Master." mumbled her alone while looked through it. Suddenly, a poked make she turned around. "Hey, Joonmi." greet Chen cutely. Ms Lee rolled her eyes. "Yes, my name is Lee Joonmi but I'm use to Ms Lee." grumbled her as she looked back at the doll. "Hyung, don't cut my queue. It's my turn, right?" Kai warned him while hung his hands on his hips.

"Yah! I got her first!" shouted Chen back before fake a smile to Ms Lee. Kai stomped his feets towards them. "Lee Joonmi, follow me!" he grabbed Ms Lee's wrist as he dragged her away. "Yah! Kim Jongin! Give me back my girlfriend." yelled Chen while chased after them. Kai pulled Ms Lee as they ran away from his brother.

"Kai-shi, let me go." Ms Lee tried to released her hand but it failed since Kai's grasp is stronger than her. Kai stopped as he heard Ms Lee grieved in pain. Chen catched Kai's collar shirt. "Yah! Wah, you're such a blocker!" grunted him while massaged Ms Lee's wrist.

 

"What's wrong with both of you?!" 

 

Kai and Chen silent as they heard Ms Lee's terrific voice. "Stop it and we still have Young Master with us. Let's get them now." she walked away from the dumb and dumber. Chen pushed Kai with his small body. "It's all your fault."

 

"No. It all hyung's fault. Ms Lee like me."

 

"No."

 

"Yes."

 

"No."

 

"Yes--"

 

"Yah! I won't accept both of you if you keep fighting like a small kids!!" shouted her from far make them rushed to her. "Young Master Hwang and Do, are you had done?" asked Chen as both Kim's brothers reached them. Sora smile before nodded happily. "So, where should we go now?" asked Kyungsoo while his eyes roaming around the mall.

Kai and Chen started to whispered with each other make Ms Lee furrowed her eyebrows. "Young Master, why don't both of you just take some walk before we go back home? We will follow from behind." convinced Kai as his brother agreed with him. "Good idea. Let's go." Sora walked neck to neck with Kyungsoo while the three guards stepped form behind.

After a few minutes.... "Let's go!" murmured Chen as they dragged Ms Lee and ran away from the the couple. Ms Lee who was blank, followed them. "Where are we going?" asked her innocently. "We let them date so, we also can date." answered Kai as he lifted his eyebrows a few times. Chen beat his head. "Stop dreaming. Joonmi going to date only with me."

 

"What? Joonmi-ya, you are my girlfriend, right?" Kai mimicked a baby voice. 

 

Chen pursed his lips. "Stop making that what so cute voice. It's annoying, right Joonmi?"

 

"What?! Omma said that my voice is cute."

 

"She just want to comfort you."

 

"But appa said I can dance well."

 

"And I have a lovely voice, so what?"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Yah!" screamed Ms Lee make them shut. "Are both of you siblings?" asked her in frusted. "Yes, we are." answered Chen simply. "THEN?! Why fighting like cat and dog?"

 

"He start it first." said them simulataneously while pointed at each other make Ms Lee scratched her hairs tiredly. "So, are you date with Kai?" Chen asked with low voice. "Who said so? I won't go out with anyone neither you nor him, arasso! And for your information, call me Ms Lee!" rejected Ms Lee before stomped away from the two males. "It's all your fault. You should let me date with her." uttered Kai as he chased after Ms Lee. Chen dripped his jaws. "My fault? J-Joonmi-ya!" he ran after them.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Sora walked awkwardly until they felt the three maids left them alone. They left us? Aigoo...Maid Lee, since when you know how to prank me?  "So... how was the movie?" asked Kyungsoo, the first who broke the silentness. "Well... I feel good to it."

 

"I thought you don't like it."

 

"But now I like it."

 

"Since?"

 

"Since I watch the movie with you."

 

Kyungsoo gazed her. "Me?"

 

Sora nodded as they stopped at a entrance of a shop. "I hope we can watch movie together again." wish her with happy smile. "Really? I hope so too." state him before continued their walking. Sora widened her arms all of a sudden. "Wae?" surprised him. "Let's eat something." said her as she held her stomach.

"Okay, so where..." Kyungsoo looked at the restaurants around them. "I want to eat homey style, please." nagged Sora with her puppy eyes make Kyungsoo his lips. Don't do that face, Hwang Sora! "Er-r..erm.." he started to stuttering. "Hah! Let's go to your parent's house." suggested her since she knew that Kyungsoo must be missing his parents like crazy.

 

"Sound good. Kaja."

 


Notes : Late night updates! Oh My Gosh... I'm so sleepy :3 Pyongg!