Tears

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo did his homework quietly while the other students did the same. Well, he was in the first class. Junghee sat beside him with smile. "Kyungsoo, can you teach me this?" asked him while showed a math problem. Kyungsoo took it and looked thoroughly. "Wait, can I strain the formula on your book?" he asked a permission.

Junghee nodded. He took his calculator while his right hand wrote the formula on the book. "Okay, it's done. You just use this formula and replace the algebra with the numbers. Arasso?" taught him sincerely. "Nae. Thank you." she thanked him. "Welcome. Let me erase the strain on your book." Once he wanted to erased it, Junghee held his hand. 

"It's okay. I want it to stay there." smiled her. They looked at each other since the skinship was make them silent. Kyungsoo pulled back his hand and faced away from her. "S-Sorry." apologized her before walked back to her place. 

Meantime, Sora walked to the school rooftop. Relaxing and refreshing her mind. As she spun around, she jumped in surprised. Luhan smiled at her awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" asked Luhan with his angel smile. OMG... Hwang Sora, don't melt! Cool, cool.. "None of your business." she said coldly. Luhan stepped forward to her make she trembled like crazy.

"Of course, it my business if it come to you." he said gentlely. Sora gulped. "Stop doing that voice. I'm not interested." calmed her. Sora glanced him as she brought herself away but, the action stopped when a warm hugged greet her. Sora froze. She stay like a doll. "I'm sorry, Sora. I'm sorry." cried him. His voice a bit cracked since he was crying.

"Luhan, you had move on so do I. I already have Kyungsoo and our relationship can't be like before this." said her while still in his embraced. "But I love you."

 

"What about Hana?"

 

"I don't know."

 

Sora broke the hugged and faced him. "I can't. The thing that you had done, it's really make me hurt. Deeply hurt. I have to go." Sora walked away from him, leave him with mixed feelings. Once she walked, she bumped onto someone. "Sorry." said her while wiped her tears. 

 

"Sora?"

 

She pull her head up. "Hana?" surprised Sora. "What are you doing here?" she asked coldly while looked at behind Sora's shoulder. "With my boyfriend?" shocked her but then she ran up to Luhan. "Han, are you alright? Why are you crying? Is she did something to you? Come here." Hana persuaded him while pecked his lips softly. Sora who was be an audience immediately turned around when she saw Luhan replied Hana's kiss. She stomped her feets out from the couple.

She was crying, crying hurtly. Sora jogged to downstairs but then, slipped until her knees bleeding. "You said you love me but what you had done?" sobbed her. She cried become louder as she sank her face between her knees. She forget about her scratched, keep crying soundly.

After a few hours, school ended making a loud squealed from Gangnam High School. Kyungsoo stood at the bus stop with his books in his arm. "Kyungsoo-shi!" called Junghee while ran towards him. She smile as she reached Kyungsoo who was replying her cute smile. "Waeyo?" asked him. "Ani... I just thinking to go back together with you. Can we?"

 

"Of course, I just---"

 

His words stopped as he saw Sora's swallow eyes. She looked sad. Sora looked back while moved towards them. "Let's go." she dragged Kyungsoo away. Junghee dripped her jaws. "Kyungsoo with.... Sora? How can... Huh?" puzzled her, she scratched her long hair confusedly. Meantime, Kyungsoo and Sora walked towards Sora's car. Driver Wu who was waiting for them opened the door slightly as went in to it. In the car, they keep their silentness. Kyungsoo clear his throat as he glanced at Sora. "Erm.. err... Are you..."

 

"No."

 

"Ow...Okay."

 

"Are you worried about me?"

 

"Err... I don't know."

 

Sora furrowed her forehead. "Yah! You don't know whether you worried or not? What type of guy are you?" yelled her make he fear. Sora turned her head to looked at window back. Kyungsoo heaved a sighed before he rounded his eyes. He leaned forward to Driver Wu slowly. "Can you bring us to Cheongdam? You don't have to fetch us." he whispered. Driver Wu nodded as he rotate the steering's car, change the direction. "Don't forget to tell her parents too." continued Kyungsoo.

As they arrived at a place, Sora looked around. "Where are we, Driver Wu?" asked her while trying to recognized the place. "Let's go." Kyungsoo opened the door as he pulled Sora out from the car. The car immediately lost from their sight. "Yah! Where are we going? I want to go back home!" nagged her tiredly.

 

"Wait! Let's have some walk then I bring you home."

 

"Why are you being such a sweet guy? Not suit with you."

 

"Am I? Then, you can't go back home with that face. Ugly!"

 

"What?!"

 

Sora grabbed his collar angrily and pulled him to her. "N-No no.. I'm kidding." fright him while closed his eyes tightly. Sora released him from her grasped. "Palli, bring me to somewhere else right now!" sterned her. Kyungsoo smiled while nodded. They walked along the streets until they reached a book store.

 

"Taadaah!"

 

Kyungsoo showed happily. Sora raised her eyebrow dumbly. "It's not funny, stupid." grunted her. "Auww... Come on! Please accompany me here." he whined like a small kid. He clutched his hands together, begged for Sora's kindness. "Nope." coldly Sora rejected. Kyungsoo fell his shoulder sorrowly. "I should ask Junghee to accompany me." muttered him.

 

"Who is Junghee?"

 

"The girl that I talked at school just now."

 

"Is he your girlfriend?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Mwo?"

 

"She is my friend who had a same gender as you."

 

Sora make an 'O' mouth. "Fine, I will company you but be fast, arasso." surrendered her. "Jinjja? Thank you! Come, let's go!" happy Kyungsoo as he held Sora's hand and brought her in. Kyungsoo fascinated as he saw all the book at each shelves. He prowled around the store and stopped at each fictions. Sora looked around. "Nothing special." moaned her.

Her eyes then stopped at a book. 'FEELINGS AFTER MARRIAGE.' She took out the book and looked thoroughly the cover. Sora sat down as her body leaned on the wall slowly as she opened the pages one by one. Her eyes were up and down, focusly read. Sometimes, her cheeks all of a sudden turned red tomato when read it.

"Sora-shi, where are you?" called Kyungsoo make her closed the book and keep it quickly. "Here!" shouted her while waved her hands up. In a minute, Kyungsoo appeared with a few books on him. "Let's go, but I have to pay this first." said him, he walked to the counter. "Luckily I had read about half of the book." relieved her as she moved to Kyungsoo.

They walked to the bus stop at the side road. "Is Driver Wu will take us here?" asked Sora while fanned herself with her hands. "No, we going by bus." answered Kyungsoo make Sora faced him surprisedly. "Are you crazy? I'm not going to ride it." sterned her. "Then, how we going back home?"

 

"Driver Wu."

 

"I already asked him not fetch us."

 

Sora beat his head insistently. "Yah! Then, you go alone. No matter what, I'm not going to ride that thing!" she yanked as her arms crossed on her chest frustedly. Kyungsoo rubbed his temple. The bus came up make he stood up. "Okay. I will go by bus. About Driver Wu, I will call him to take you." Once he stepped in, Sora pulled him back. "Heyy, dumb! How about me? I don't want to seat here alone." 

Kyungsoo scratched his hair. The bus hon loudly make them shocked. "If you want to ride, please get in. Don't make the other passengers wait!" mad the bus driver. Kyungsoo faced her wife soon-to-be. "Please, it almost night." begged him. Sora bit her lower lips. She stomped her feets inside the bus before take a couple seat at the end of the bus. Kyungsoo smiled as he sat beside Sora. "Thank you."

The sky turned dark but they still in awkward pose. Sora was leaning on the window with her eyes closed. Sometimes, the bus jumped make she hit her head hardly on the window. "Haishh!" grunted her while rubbed her head and continued her sleep. Kyungsoo looked at her sympathyly. Slowly he put his palm between Sora's head and the window.

 

"I hope it won't hurt you anymore." whispered him with smile.

 


Notes : Hahahahahahaha.... the story great or not? If not 'sorry', if yes 'thank you'. I will update another one chapter. Enjoy!