Change trip

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora took her bag before hung it on her back. Kyungsoo still fixed his shirt. "So, who will move first?" asked him with his big eyes. "Erm... let me start it first." suggested her as she walked out from the room. As Sora out, Kyungsoo sat on the bed while stared at his phone. One new message. He touched the messaged before read it thoroughly.

 

"I will wait for you at the lobby." -Ahn Junghee-

 

Meanwhile, Sora stepped the stairs slowly. Her eyes was on the phone, checking out news on Twitter. Sometimes, she laughed as she read funny rumours and story. "Sora!" called a voice make she sighed. Luhan ran to her side with his angelic smile like always. "Wae?" asked her coldly without looking at him. 

 

"Well, we are partner so, we should go together."

 

"Oh yeah? I thought my partner is a playboy doll!"

 

"Sora.. please."

 

"What please?!"

 

Luhan heaved a breath. He grasped Sora's arms before pulled her to faced him. "I need you to forget everything that past and I am really regret for what I had done to you." explained him sorrowedly. "Tsk. Better you stop before I won't talk a word to you anymore." warned her seriously. "But please, Sora..."

Sora walked away from him make Luhan grunted in tense. "She's really cold!" grunted him before followed her steps from behind. The lobby then full with the Senior of Gangnam students with Mr Yoonha and Mrs Jieun. "Everyone here?" asked Mrs Jieun with her voice shouted around the lobby.

 

"Nae!"

 

"Okay, get into partner and line up in two now."

 

Everyone started to get their queued. Luhan grabbed Sora's hand before he pulled her to the line. "Let my hand go." grinned Sora madly as she tried to snatched her hand away but Luhan is stronger than her. As they reached the line, someone grasped her shoulder make she spun around. 

"I'm bored." whined Baekhyun while spouting his lips cutely. Sora smile before Baekhyun's hair adorely. "Hai, Baekhyun." greet Luhan make Baekhyun pursed his lips. He just glanced him with mad before turned his head to Kyungsoo who was stared at him worriedly.

Junghee poked Kyungsoo make he oblivious. "What are you thinking right now?" worried her. He gave a smile. "Nothing, just thinking of my parents." lied him.

She make an 'O' mouth shape. "So, what's your room number?" asked her while hid her hands in the pocket's sweater. "Erm... 365." he lied again as he faked a smile. "Really? I hope I can come if you bored." said her happily but for Kyungsoo, he was surprised. "No, you can't!" shouted him make the students looked at them.

Junghee chuckled as she put her hands up signed for sorry. She faced Kyungsoo back before stared at him surprisedly. "Control your voice." whispered her but then, she giggled and so do him. From far, Sora who was watching them bit her lips in anger. "Are you okay, Sora?" asked Luhan.

 

"None of your business."

 

He nodded surrenderedly. Sora rolled her eyes frustedly as she took out her phone and sent a text. "Fulfill your promise now!" Sora kept her phone as the excursions started to moved out from the hotel.

Once she wanted to stood properly, Luhan dragged her out from the hotel with the other students. "Yah!" yelled her before he pulled Sora make she locked in his embraced "It's cold out here. You will sick." he said gentlely as his palm fall on her shoulder before he rubbed her arm gave Sora warmness. She gulped make Sora elevate her head to Luhan.

He replied her with a smile before pulled her closedly. But then, the hugged broke make them surprised. Baekhyun glared at Luhan while Hana hid behind him. "Don't you ever dare to touch my friend." warned him sternedly. Baekhyun looked around as his eyes plastered on the teachers. 

 

"Mrs Jieun, someone want to change partner!" shouted Baekhyun.

 

Sora looked at him surprisedly. Mr Yoonha and Mrs Jieun walked towards four of them while the others stared at them curiously. "Who want to change their partner?" asked the female teacher. "Hwang Sora." blurted Baekhyun make Luhan circled his eyes. "But--" 

"I want to change, Mrs Jieun!" Sora cut Luhan's words. "Let him be with Kyungsoo since she can learn something from the top student if she didn't understand. Well, Sora is silly a bit." Baekhyun covered without hesitated. Sora beat his head as she heard the word silly from him. "Sorry, Sora you can't sinc--"

 

"Let Sora and Kyungsoo be a partner." coldly Mr Yoonha said make the students 'HUH?' simultaneously.

 

"Do Kyungsoo, come here." called Mr Yoonha before Kyungsoo and Junghee stepped towards them. "Nae, Mr Yoonha?" asked Kyungsoo innocently. "For this trip, you will be partner with Sora." said Mr Yoonha.

Sora and Kyungsoo looked at each other. Sora can saw Junghee keep glancing her unsatisfiedly."But it's not fair!" complained Luhan. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. This boy... "Okay. Let's hear their decision. Sora, do you alright if you be a partner with Kyungsoo?" asked Mr Yoonha. Sora nodded slowly. 

 

"Kyungsoo, did you accept her to be your partner?"

 

Kyungsoo gulped. He change his sight from Sora to Junghee, Junghee to Luhan and Luhan to Baekhyun. The only gave response was Sora who was glared him. He shuddered before nodded slightly. All of them started to ruckus. "OMG! Kyungsoo is so lucky!" "Of course, he will accept it." "They look like Beauty and The Beast." "Lucky, Kyungsoo." "Our Miss Gorgeous must be unhappy with that nerdy."

 

"Enough!" shouted the head master make them silent. "Mrs Jieun, continue our tour."  

 

Mr Yoonha walked away from them. Silent. "Are you trying to plan bad thing towards Kyungsoo?" asked Junghee make Sora frowned her forehead. "Yah! I'm not like that." yelled her in anger. She should not accused her without prove and by the way, why should she bully her own husband?

"You did this delibarately, right? Miss Gorgeous.. Tch!" she cursed make Sora grabbed Junghee's collar frustratedly. Her eyes glared at her eyes deeply. "Sora-shi, let's go." Kyungsoo dragged Sora away make all of them except Baehyun shocked. "Okay, Junghee. I won't pull you but I really want to end this tour. So, let's go." Baekhyun held Junghee's wrist as he brought her away from the situation.

Luhan fist his hand hands in anger. His madness boiled up his temper. He looked at Hana before walked away from her. Hana closed her eyes until she didn't realised that she was crying. A hugged on her shoulder make she faced up to look at the person. "Stay strong." smile Yixing.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora and Kyungsoo walked around the chocolate factory as the workers gave them permission to take a look around the factory. They stopped at the choclate machine which functionally in the glass room. "So, is this your plan?" asked Sora make Kyungsoo faced him. "Nope, but Bacon." 

Sora thin his lips while nodded understandly. "I just want to ask something. Why Junghee always said that I'm bullying you?" puzzled her without looking at her husband. "Just ignore her. She's kind actually."

 

"There you go again."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Nothing."

 

They continued their tours until they reached the chocolate stores beside the factory. Everyone started to bought and shop some chocolates. Kyungsoo bought some while Sora showed her unlikeness in chocolate with her arms crossed. "You don't want?" asked Kyungsoo. Sora shook her head slightly.

He ran to his wife before appeared with a chocolate. "Taste this." he handed a mini chocolate to her. "No, thanks. I didn't hate it but I dislike it." rejected her. "Just taste it even a bite. Please, you should try."

 

"Nope."

 

"Please, Sora. This is one of my favourite chocolate."

 

Sora shook her head.

 

Kyungsoo spouted before leaned closer to her. "Please..." begged him.

 

She sighed. He always knew how to melt her heart even he actually didn't realise it. "Fine but not here." said her make Kyungsoo confused. Sora brought herself and Kyungsoo to a place. It was a bit quiet and lonely. And it's far from the students. Sora showed her hand as Kyungsoo put the chocolate on her palm. 

Sora tear up the chocolate cover before stared on it. "Why don't we just share it?" Sora gave a suggestion. "It is small for me and you to share. Just eat it." convinced him. Sora nozzled sulkedly. "You just bought it one?" questioned her make Kyungsoo nodded insistently. "It's okay if I didn't eat it. I can eat it anytime. Palli."

She walked close to her husband before fed Kyungsoo the chocolate. "Waeyo?" asked him as he didn't chewed the chocolate yet.

 

"I said I want to share it."

 

"I only have one and you--"

 

Kyungsoo's words cut by surprise kissed from Sora. He rounded his eyes as he saw Sora was smooched his lips while her arms wrapped his neck. She... Kiss... m-me?

 


Notes : As you wish guys, the thing happen now~ Hahahahaha... Sorry for yesterday since I was busy with my study stuffs. Forgive me, readers. Forgive me, please :*) I am really really really sorry, forgive me, okay? :))