Luhan

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Baekhyun ran towards Junghee who was sitting alone at the bench nearby school garden. "Ahn Junghee!" beamed him happily but his smile fadedd as he saw Junghee's tears. He sat beside her without hesitated. "Junghee..."

In a second, Junghee hid in his embraced make he surprised. Her arms encircled Baekhyun's tough waist while her heaad leaned on his chest. "I hate him!" cried her. His uniform become wet because of her tears. "Who?" asked him while pated her back slowly. "Kyungsoo." sobbed her make Baekhyun sighed  sorrowedly.

 

"Do you like him?"

 

"I love him."

 

"So, it's more than a friend?"

 

"Just quiet, Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun replied her hugged slowly before leaned his cheek on Junghee's hair. "Kyungsoo is for Sora. You have to accept it even it's hurt you. There's a lot of guy out there." convinced him as Junghee continued her cried. There's a lot of guy included me. Baekhyun smile ashe swayed Junghee from left to right softly.

 

>>>>>>

 

Hana walked to a class before snatched away Sora from talked with Kyungsoo. Sora who was confuse with Hana mouthed to her husband to waited for her awhile. Hana brought her as they faced each other. "Wae?" asked Sora while fixed her vest.

 

"Do you know anything about Luhan?"

 

"Luhan? Hana--"

 

"Hwang Sora, please.."

 

"Hana, I hate him and I will never forgive him as what he had done to my husband."

 

"He had been out from the school."

 

"So?"

 

"Sora, please. I know that you hate him that much but you have to hear me."

 

Sora palmed her ears. "I don't want to hear anything. Hana, open your eyes. He had played with your heart."

 

"But I love him."

 

Sora heaved a sighed as she pated Hana's shoulder. "Enough, Hana."

 

"But--"

 

Sora walked in back to her class. Hana closed her eyes slowly before a hand greet her back. "Is she listen to you?" asked Sehun with gloomy face. "I can't do, Sehun." sighed her. He smiled sorrowedly. "I don't know but I need Sora's help to make my cousin back home. he had been away for a few days ago. Oh God...help me." he moaned.

Hana grasped Sehun's wrist before faced him. "I will try again to convince Sora." persuaded her before walked together to their class. The school ended make all Gangnam's students happily walked out from the school. Kyungsoo and Sora interwhined their fingers together. "So, where should we go?" Sora asked pamperedly.

Kyungsoo smiled. "I know where should we go. Come with me." He dragged Sora to Driver Wu as he opened the door car slightly for them. The car drove speedly to a place that Sora almost know and looked familiar.

 

"Club?"

 

She faced Kyungsoo with puzzled. He brought Sora out from the car as they entered the clud entrance. From far, they can saw a lots of y male and female teenagers dance with the colourful light and beat from the DJ Club, DJ Lou. "Why are we here?" asked Sora while linking her arm with her husband. Two figures faced her make she rolled her eyes.

 

"What do you want more?"

 

Sehun and Hana looked at each other before Sehun step closer to Sora. "Help me." cried him whileclutched Sora's hand tightly. Sora stared at him as her sight change to Kyungsoo. 

 

>>> FLASH BACK >>>

 

Kyungsoo opened his locker as a letter flew out from there. He pick it up before opened it and read thoroughly. 

 

TO : Do Kyungsoo

I am Oh Sehun. You can known me as Sehun, Luhan's cousin. I need your help. I know you are the one who can make Sora believe and follow your order. After you fought with Luhan, Sora scolded him until make Sora hate him until her life end. You know that Luhan really love her. Now, he get revenge as he tried to played with Sora's heart and he was terrible and I can't bring him home. I hope you can help me as a friend and for Luhan, please forgive him. He just loss his temper and he loves Sora so much. Please... I need Sora for my family as we want him to come back home. Give him one more chance.

 

Please, Kyungsoo....

 

Kyungsoo folded the paper slowly as his heart race like crazy. He massaged his nape before stared back at the letter. "What should I do?" he mumbled as ruffled his hair frustratedly

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK >>>

 

Sora stared at Luhan who was drunk and just like an insane boy. She faced Kyungsoo back before he gave a small nodded to her. Sehun and Hana just looked at them at aside. 

 

"L-Luhan."

 

She stutteredly called the person she hate the most but that boy just drank another shot of alcoholic drinks. Sora showed her gruesomes face while scratched her hair. She glared at them. "Yah! Why am I have to do this?" yelled her make them jumped in surprised but her voice sank in the loud music. "Sora, I beg you." begged Sehun as well make she pursed her lips.

Sora gazed her husband. Kyungsoo ducked his head asked her to start her action now. Sora frowned before came closer to drunk Luhan. She landed her bum beside him on the red couch. Slowly, she Luhan's hair. "L-Luhan.." she called as soft as she can. Luhan pulled his head up with his heavy eyes and swallow face.

 

"S-Sora..."

 

He rubbed his eyes insistently. "Hwang Sora?" he said drunkenly.

 

"Luhan.."

 

Her words cut as Luhan embraced her before he planted a kiss on her lips. Lips. Kiss. Sora. 

 


Notes : Okay, guys.. I just can give this to you :) I'm so sorry... But I had tried my best. So, this is the new update! Enjoy it :))))