Big Madam Hwang

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

The school tomorrow started all over again but today is Friday and the last school day before school holiday for two weeks. Sora walked with Baekhyun to the library as they met Sehun. "Sora, gomawo." uttered him make Sora smiled. "I did for you." she said sheepishly. "Anyways, thanks again." said him before he walked away from them.

 

"What did you do?"

 

"I help him."

 

"What kind of help?"

 

"Returning Luhan."

 

Baekhyun dripped his jaws. "Huh? I don't get it." he scratched his hair cutely.

 

"Nothing. The most important thing is Luhan is Luhan and I'm with my Kyungie." smiled Sora while hugged her arms tightly. Baekhyun pinched her cheeks make Sora pouted. "Stop Kyungie your husband. He's big enough." nagged him as they walking together. "Well, jealous bacon." make Baekhyun put her in tight hugged and ruffled her hair messily.

 

"Enough, Baek. I'm joking."

 

Baekhyun released her slowly. "So..."

 

Sora faced him slightly. "What are you doing during this holiday?"

 

"Erm... sleep with Kyungsoo. Eat with him. Play with my husband. Watch TV with Dyo. Shopping with Kyungie. Date with that dumb---"

 

"Fine, do everything with your beloved husband. What about your precious Baekhyun. He might boring with his mummy." he spouted.

 

"Just go with Junghee."

 

Baekhyun gulped. "W-What?"

 

"Haaahhh... Did you think I can't guess who did you like?"

 

"Okay... whatever. But don't forget about me when you are making your first baby."

 

Sora rounded her eyes as she chased after him. "Crazy Bacon! Stupid Bacon!" she hit Baekhyun's head insistently make he ran away from the monster. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo and Sora walked to the Driver Wu as he opened the door for them. The silentness broken by Sora's voice. "Kyungsoo-ya, what do you want to do during holiday?" asked her while facing him. He tapped his lips. "Maybe, I want to study for this mid term test. They said it harder than last year." said him innocently make Sora rolled her eyes.

This dumb really don't know how to make his holiday happy. "Wae, Sora-ya?" asked him make she oblivious back to the world. "Nothing. I just thinking of something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I will tell you later."

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora walked together with her husband entered the mansion. "Kyungie, let's eat at outside today." said Sora make Kyungsoo smile. "Of course, my dear." he said cutely before she giggled lightly. Once they walked in, a lady figure stood at the lounge room. 

 

"Granny!" beamed Sora while hugged the lady tightly. "Oh my dear grand daughter." replied the lady happily before stared at Kyungsoo with snobbish. "Granny, let me introduce to my beloved." She dragged the granny to him. "Annyeong haseyo, I am Do Kyungsoo." greet him politely as a pursed on the granny lips make he gulped.

"So, this is your husband that your mother make up with your dad?" asked her with straight face. "Yes. Don't worry, Granny. He's kind!" praised Sora while linked her arms with Kyungsoo. "Looks like someone love your treasure rather than you." mumbled granny but it audible enough for Kyungsoo and Sora.

 

"Granny, why are you--"

 

"Where's Luhan? I didn't hear about him anymore. How was he? Is he still with you?"

 

"Granny, I'm married. How can I continue my relationship if I already have my husband right by my side?"

 

"I thought you will be marry with Luhan since he's kind and cute. I really don't understand what is your parents thinking about this guy." she said coldly while glared at Kyungsoo.

 

"Granny! He is my husband."

 

"But I rather like Luhan than him."

 

"But--"

 

"Invite Luhan to come here. I want to have dinner with my real grandson for my precious grand daughter." said her while carresed Sora's nose before walked away from them.

Sora pouted as she faced Kyungsoo slightly. "Kyungie, are you okay?" asked her worriedly. Kyungsoo acted a fake smile while cupped Sora's adorable face. "I'm okay. You said you want to rest, right? So, let's go." Kyungsoo hugged her shoulder before stepped the stairs slowly with Sora. I think someone didn't like me to be at Sora's side. Oh God, please help me...

As they reached the room, Sora and Kyungsoo laid their body on the bed together. They only feel the air from the air conditioner and laid awkwardly.

 

"Kyungie.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Anything happen, just to let you know, you always have me as your supporter." 

 

Kyungsoo faced her immediately. "Why are you saying like that?"

 

Sora smiled before leaned closer to him. "I don't want to be left by man anymore." whispered her in sorrow. "You know, first, my gandpa. Second, Luhan. Third, my father and I don't want you to be my number forth."

 

He smiled as he lift Sora's head and put his arms so Sora can landed her head on it. Slowly, Kyungsoo brought Sora closer to him until their nose touch together. "I won't be in your rank." gentlely he said before planted a kiss on her lips. Sora chuckled as the kiss broke. "Since when you being so romantic, dumb?

 

"Since... I don't know."

 

"Did you watch ?"

 

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. "Yah! What are you trying to said?" he said while palmed his cheeks that's getting red.

 

Sora smile. "Auww... You're blushing! When you watch it?"

 

Kyungsoo circled his eyes and this time, he pulled Sora into a tight hugged. "Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" shouted her while embeding her face into Kyungsoo's chest. "I didn't watch it." said him with giggled lightly. Sora hit his back painlessly. "Hey world! My Kyungie watch !" shouted her but her voice a bit deep since she hid her face on his chest.

"Yah! Stop it!" Kyungsoo embraced her more tighter make Sora beat his back insistently. "Let me go, y!" shouted her. Kyungsoo who was hearing the word 'y' immediately tickled her waist. Sora burst her laughter as his fingers landed on her wasit. "Stop it, y.." laughed her make Kyungsoo roamed his fingers to her belly.

"Hajima!!" shouted her before they fall from the bed. Kyungsoo gulped as Sora was underneath his body. They looked at each other since the surrounding asked them to do something that they should do. Kyungsoo slowly came closer until their face a few metres inches. Sora closed her eyes, ready for the kiss from him.

 

"Hwang Sora!" They looked at the door as an old figure wrapped her hands on her hips with cold glared. 

 

"Granny...."

 


Notes : Hey.. sorry for not update for a long time. Apologize to my readers... I am really really sorry. But now, enjoy my new chappie :))) BYE!