Doubt

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

They sat at the bench while Sora keep crying at his side. "Sora-shi..." called Kyungsoo but it getting worst. Sora cried even louder than before. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he palmed his ears tightly. "Yah! You don't know how to comfort people? Your wife-soon-to-be is crying right now. Do something!" yelled Sora between her cried.

Kyungsoo rubbed his temple. "Sora-shi... Don't cry." uttered him slowly. Sora faced him madly. Her tears make her eyeliner blacken her eyebag. "Yah! What a bad husband!" screamed her while hit Kyungsoo'a arm repeatedly. "Auww... that's hurt!" groaned him, he defended himself with his arms. Sora stopped and hid her face in her palms. "Pabboo!" muttered her.

 

He sighed. "Fine, what should I do?" 

 

Sora faced him while wiped her tears immediately. She stood up as she pulled Kyungsoo to stand up like her. "When I am sad..."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Give me this." Sora opened her arms widely while pouted. Kyungsoo stared at her. "A hug?"

 

Sora nodded. "Palli! If you reject it, I will smack you when we arrive home so you don't have legs to go to school tomorrow." she threatened Kyungsoo make he immediately ran into Sora's embraced. Sora embed her face on Kyungsoo's shoulder while her arms neatly encircled around his waist. She continued her sobbed make Kyungsoo school uniform got wet.

She turned up to watched Kyungsoo. He was stunned while his eyes closed tightly because of his unconscious action. 

"You never hug a girl?" innocently Sora asked. Kyungsoo just shook his head. His head was looking up trembledly. Sora grunted as she took Kyungsoo's arms and linked around her waist. "You should do like this." taught her then, she continued rested her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder again. 

 

What happened to me? She's just hug me? Heart! Stop beating so fast. You make me weak! -Kyungsoo-

 

OMG... Why I feel better with his hug but I do hope that I was in Luhan's arms rather than him... -Sora-

 

>>>>>>

 

It was night. They sat silently in the car. The shopping bags definitely be a seperator between them. Sometimes, the driver giggled on their awkwardness. Sora cleared , broke the silentness. "Do you want to ask something?" asked her.

Kyungsoo looked at her dumbly. "Do I?" he asked back make Sora rolled her eyes. Stupid Kyungsoo! "Then, don't talk with me!" scoffed her before stared at window angrily. Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrows as he leaned his head against his seat tiredly. "Yah!" yelled Sora make him jumped in surprised. "Waeyo?" whined Kyungsoo while he rounded his eyes.

 

"You should worried about me!" She shouted.

 

"Worried? For?"

 

Sora stomped her feets. "Ugh... Why I have you as my husband-soon-to-be?" she crossed her arms frustratedly. "I-I'm sorry." he stuttered. Am I did anything wrong? Just surrender, Do Kyungsoo..

The car then stopped in front of Kyungsoo's house as the driver opened his door thoroughly. Kyungsoo walked out before he bowed to the driver politely. He went to Sora's side with smile.

"Are you mad? asked Kyungsoo since the window at her side had opened slightly. Sora keep silent with spouted. He heaved a breath tiredly. "Thank you for the suits. I just--"

"Go in but don't think that I am done with you!." ordered her sternly. Kyungsoo bit his upper lip as he pulled his head back. The car slowly lost from his sight at that night. As he turned around, his parents welcomed his back. "Are you okay, son?" asked Mr Do, he was hugging Mrs Do's shoulder worriedly. Kyungsoo smiled.

 

"I'm always okay."

 

Mr Do stepped forward to him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to marry her." he tilted his head make Kyungsoo guiltly to cancel the marriage. "It's okay. I already like her little by little." lied Kyungsoo when Mr Do pated his shoulder softly. "Thank you." proud Mr Do. He have to do this rather than make his parent's pride fall. Well, he actually pity with Sora too since she will loose her father anytime, in a short time.

Meanwhile, Sora went to her room tiredly. Her back was hurt and pain as she threw her light body on the bed. The door sound make she sat vertically. Ms Lee moved in with her smiled on her lips. 

"Young Master, are you alright?" asked her while collected Sora's shirts messed on the floor. "Am I take a good decision?" questioned Sora make Ms Lee stopped her action. "Wae? A past day, you said you want to marry him. Why now you look so doubt?" 

 

"Why don't you be Kyungsoo? He such a dumber!" nagged Sora. Ms Lee chuckled lightly. "I thought you happy with this marriage."

 

"While I thought that I will be marry with a mature man."

 

The maid walked towards her master. "Keep calm, Young Master. You're going to marry this Saturday."

 

"Today is Tuesday. So... WHAT?" shouted Sora in shocked. There's only 3 days left for her to be a single girl.

 

"How did you know?" panic her. "I-I heard it from your parents."

 

"You're such a great stalker, Maid Lee."

 

Ms Lee giggled before she knelt to removed Sora's socks from her toes. "Hey, Ms Lee. I think I'm not ready yet." moaned her. "Is there kind of something disturb your mind, Young Master?" asked Ms Lee. Sora nodded slowly. "You know Luhan, right?" Ms Lee nodded insistently. He always came here before Sora and him broke up. "I met him just now." uttered Sora with flat voice.

 

"What did you do?"

 

Sora heaved a sighed. She used to closed with her personal maid. All of her secret were keep smoothly by Ms Lee. "I just... well... I... not... ugh! Damn it, I hate when I am like this!" gritted her while fist her hands tensely. 

 

"Do you still love him?"

 

That's question make Sora gulped. Of course I am even we had ended up. Her quietness already gave an answer for Ms Lee's question. "Ms Lee, I want to sleep." mumbled her as she covered her body with her thick blanket and faced away from her maid. "Okay, good night Young Master." said her then, Ms Lee walked out from the room before closed the door closely.

She stared at her handphone as she pressed a button since she used iPhone 5 which has only one button on it. The screen emitted light to her eyes make a tears flow against her cheeks. "Why did you leave me?" mumbled her while gazed at the screen phone. Photo of her and Luhan selca while Luhan was kissing her cheek cutely as a background of the inventor. She wiped her tears before off the phone quickly.

 

"I have to forget about that Lulu!"

 


Notes : ShepperdPie post another chappie! Wah, enjoy it!