Broken shippers

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo bit his lips. His feelings mixed suddenly. Why I feel heavy? I should happy. Once he moved, Baekhyun ran to him. "Where's Sora?" he gasped tiredly. Kyungsoo held his hand. "Baek, let's just leave her alone." sorrowed him. Baekhyun furrowed his forehead. "Are you crazy?" he said madly but his eyes met with food that Kyungsoo grasped. "What with that food? Let's get in." He tried to pulled him but Kyungsoo stay still.

"I'll go." said him before walked away. Baekhyun dumbfounded. He barge in with surprised as he saw Sora with Luhan. Is this the reason why? "Bacon-ah!" she beamed Baekhyun but he only glared at her. "Yah! Waeyo?" confused her. Baekhyun grunted as he dragged Sora out from the room.

"Byun Baekhyun! Stop it!" yelled her. "Hwang Sora! Are you crazy? Why are you being such a good girl to him?" It's time for Baekhyun to shouted. "Who said so? He just gave me food." angry Sora while crossed her arms. "Don't you ever think if he put poison or any drugs in it? Can't you think?" he screamed in anger. Sora fist her hand madly before stomped away from him.

Baekhyun ruffled his hair messily. "Sora, don't you ever think Kyungsoo's feelings?" he mumbled alone. Luhan who was watching them from far, engraved a smile. "Mianhae, Baek. I really want Sora back to me." smirked him before moved out from the detention room. 

Meantime, Kyungsoo back to his class sorrowedly. He keep the breads in the bag while sat tiredly. "Kyungsoo, are you alright?" asked Junghee who was already sat beside him. "Nothing. I'm just tired." smiled him even it was just an acting. Everyone stopped talking as Sora's straight face greet them. She glanced at Junghee and Kyungsoo. "Can you get to your place back?!" ordered her coldly. 

Junghee stood up with serious. "Who are you to order me like that, huh?" asked her madly. The students surprised so do Kyungsoo and Sora. Sora grabbed her collar madly. 

 

"Who am I? You asking me who am I? I... am Hwang Sora. Arasso? Sora!"

 

Sora shouted in anger. Junghee smirked. "So Sora, stop and let yourself away from Kyungsoo. Go and live with your fans what so ever." she said against her. They looked at each other. Once Sora wanted to punched her, Kyungsoo pulled Junghee to him. "Mianhae, Sora-shi. She just not in good mood. Come, let's go." fear Kyungsoo as he dragged Junghee out from the classroom, left them in dumbfounded.

She grunted before sat on the chair. Kyungsoo defends her rather than me? He need a lesson from me when we arrive home. She palmed her face, sought for fresh air. The whispered from the students make she a bit bright since they gave her supported. "Sora such a cool!" "Poor Sora." "She just get punishment and now, mad from Junghee." "Sora, keep strong." "We will support you." "Our gorgeous girl is sad right now."

The school ended make Sora walked out from the class quickly. Junghee and Kyungsoo doesn't entered the class since they fought during recess time. She walked tiredly while keep kicking the pebbles on the ground. A figure at the entrance make she ran speedly to him. "Baekhyun-ah." called her as she reached her friend.

 

Baekhyun who almost choked immediately fixed his position. "Baekhyun-ah, I want--"

 

"My parents had came." excused him as he ran away from her. Sora looked at him confusedly. "What you had done, Sora?" she asked herself, almost cried but she endured it. She moved to bus station, waiting for Driver Wu. 

 

"Alone?"

 

She turned around as she saw Luhan smile at her angelicly. She sighed. "I thought it our last meeting at the detention room. Luh--"

 

"I want to be with you everyday"

 

Sora silent. It all happened since she was with him at the room. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Junghee... They mad at her! "Sorry, I have to go." said her as she saw Driver Wu parked in front of her. Once she stood up, Luhan grasped her wrist. She spun to faced him. "Bye, sweety." uttered Luhan before released her hand. She just pursed her lips annoyedly and moved inside the car.

 

Luhan smiled happily but then, it lost as his eyes met a pair of eyes. "Hana..."

 

Meantime... "Driver Wu, where's Kyungsoo?" asked her seems the driver drove the car away from her school. "He already at home." answered him make Sora furrowed his eyebrows. Had arrived? What on Earth is going on now? The car stopped at her mansion as Driver Wu slightly opened her door. Sora jogged to her room, sought for her husband.

She opened the door as she heard shower sound from her bathroom. Sora sat on her baed before a knocked sound from the door. "Come in." moaned her. Chen and Kai came in with sheepish smile. "What?" asked her. "Young Master Do and Hwang, your lunch had ready." said them. Sora scratched her hair. 

"Where's Ms Lee?" asked her. "She waiting for you at the dining table." replied Chen. The door bathroom opened make them faced Kyungsoo insistently. "Annyeong haseyo, Young Master Do." bowed the two guards. Kyungsoo bowed a little while dry his hair with towel. They walked out, left the couple sat awkwardly.

 

"Where have you been?" asked Sora broked the silentness. "I-I.. went to library and went back home slightly."

 

"Without me?"

 

Silent.

 

"Hello? I'm talking to you. Now, tell me why you defends her?"

 

"She's my friend."

 

"Well, who am I?"

 

Kyungsoo bit his lips. "M-My wife."

 

Sora nodded. "You get full mark for your answer but minus one because of your stuttering." she bubbled. She walked closer to him. "Did you like Junghee?" curious her make he faced her with shaking head immediately. "Then, do you like me?" 

He gulped. "Erh...I..." stuttered him since Sora keep leaning closer to him until their chest met with each other. "Promise me." whispered her. Kyungsoo stared at her puzzledly. "Promise?"

 

"Drag me away from Luhan even..." Sora clear . "You have to hurt either yourself or me and peoples around us, arasso?"

 


Notes : Heyy guys... I'm getting crazy with BTS now. If I have lots of time, I will make a story of them. It just a plan but don't take it seriously. Just wait and see :) By the way, thank you readers, subscribers, commenters and voters especially for my favourite commenters adgirl LoveYongRis cloudysky267 flamers10 WeirdMe0302 and fulgoeso for your feedback and supports, thank you so much! It's really make me more spirit to update more and more :)))