Drag me away

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

All of the students gathered at the entrance of the school. Sora keep fanning herself since it was hot and a hot scene make she even hotter. Junghee keep leaning her head on Kyungsoo whenever they laughed. Baekhyun wiped her sweat drooled on her jaws. "Are you jealous?" asked him as he fanned his best friend with his hands. "Jealous? For what? Junghee and Kyungsoo?" asked her make Baekhyun nodded insistently.

"I'm not interest with that dumb." she said coldly. "Then,why are you glance at them?" suspicious him. Sora rolled her eyes while thinking a good answer for the guy. "Well, he didn't jealous with me, why should I?" lied her. Her heart already cursed the Ahn's daughter. Meantime, Kyungsoo tried to pay attention to Junghee's story but his mind, thinking about other things.

 

"So, Kyungsoo. I just want to ask a question and you must answer it honestly." Junghee warned him with her forefinger pointed on his nose.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Why Sora linked her arm with you last day? Did you hide something from me?" she asked while clutched her hands around her hips.

 

He gulped. "Erm.. N-No...erh... she just need me to held her so she can walk properly since she was sick that morning."

 

Junghee tapped her lips before engraved a smile. "Jinjja? Aigoo... Kyungsoo, you're such a kind boy but I heard that Sora and Luhan are together now. Is it true?" questioned her make Kyungsoo change into down mood. "How did you know?" asked him in low voice. "She have Luhan as her partner. So, I just thought that they get back together. Well, they look good if they together." assumed Junghee.

He turned his head as his eyes met Luhan and Sora who was standing together side to side. Once he wanted to faced away, his eyes catched Sora's eyes who was on him. Kyungsoo smiled as Sora replied it back make both of them blushed all of a sudden.

 

"Students, attention please." shouted Mrs Jieun as she stood at the front.

 

"Now, I want you to sit in partner first. Hurry up." instructed her. Baekhyun waved his hand to Sora before he found Hana at the back of the group of students. Sora stood awkwardly until a warm squeezed her wrist. She faced Luhan with annoyed as he gave Sora an angelic smile. "I afraid that you will lost." uttered him.

Sora snatched her hand away. "Stop it!" gritted her as she crossed her arms tensely but then, she saw something make she even hot. Junghee was clinged her arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder while him, ignored like there's no one see them. Sora grunted and sometimes, she glanced at her partner. "That dumb!" grinned her.

"Okay, you may ride the bus now. Just leave your bag down here." ordered Mrs Jieun as the senior students started to moved into the bus. Sora took a seat before Luhan came and sat beside her calmedly. Her eyes met Kyungsoo's eyes as they sat behind her. She stared at the window but then, her phone vibrated.

 

She looked at the screen. "Huh?"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Sora glance at Luhan before she replied the message secretly.

 

"Hey PABBOO! Why are you asking me an annoying question?"

 

Sent. After a few seconds, the phone vibrated again.

 

"I'm just asking. Sorry."

 

She sighed. "Yah, Do Kyungsoo! You had promise me, right?" she sent it.

 

"Promise?"

 

Sora hissed make Luhan faced her. "Waeyo?" asked him worriedly. "Stupid stalker!" she cursed Luhan with cute pursed on her lips. He chuckled before lightly pinched Sora's nose. "Cutey pie!" giggled him. She stared back at her iPhone. "You're such a liar. I hate you!" she sent it the text as she off the phone immediately.

Meantime, Kyungsoo who got the messaged frowned. He scratched his hair puzzledly. "How I'm going to drag you away?" mumbled him and it's audible for his partner. "Are you talking to me?" asked Junghee while paused the music from her mp3. Kyungsoo shook his head before he peek Sora between the slit of the seat.

Sora leaned her head on the window tiredly. At last, she slept uncomfortablely but for her, it's better than never. Kyungsoo who was looking at her felt guilty to her. He tried to shoved his hand so Sora can sleep on his palm but, then his wife moved to the other side. Sora leaned on Luhan shoulder make her ex-boyfriend smiled in happy.

He combed her hairs slowly before caressed her cheek with his firngers. Baekhyun glared at him since he was seating opposite them. He turned his head as he saw a sorrow face. "I have to do something." grumbled him. 

As they reached Myeong-dong Hotel, they checked in with a room considered two students in it. "Everyone get their room now so get a rest and about 3 pm, come down and we going to a factory. Any problem, meet me now." explained Mrs Jieun. They disband to their own room.

 

"Mrs Jieun." called Sora as Kyungsoo called her too. The teacher spun around.

 

"Yes Ms Hwang and Mr Do, can I help you?"

 

"I--"

 

"Mrs Jieun, I need to meet them privately." Mr Yoonha cut Kyungsoo's words with his flat voice. As Mrs Jieun lost from their sight, Mr Yoonha threw a key to Kyungsoo. They looked at each other. 

 

"Both of you in one room."

 

"MWO?!"

 

"It's a secret."

 

"But, Mr Yoon--"

 

Once Kyungsoo wanted to continued his talk, Sora palmed his mouth. "We agree." accepted her while faked a smile. "Good to know. So, have a rest, new wed." smirked Mr Yoonha as he leave them in dumbfounded. Kyungsoo faced her surprisedly. "Are you serious?" asked him in disbelief. "Wae? We live in one room at house. Why not here?" Sora mad at him back.

"No, what I mean is, we are in school trip. You don't afraid if your fans know about us?" worried him. Sora clutched his arms tightly. "Are you afraid if your girlfriend know about this?" suspicious her. Her eyebrows connected make he fear to looked back at Sora's glare.

 

"Girlfriend?"

 

"Yes, Ahn Junghee."

 

"She's not my girlfriend."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because she's my friend."

 

"But you are liar and dumb and stupid and everything bad on you."

 

"What I had done?"

 

"Think by yourself."

 

"Clue?"

 

Sora released a heavy breath before palmed her forehead. "Your girlfriend." pursed her. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "She's not. I didn't like her either."

 

"Prove?"

 

"I already have you."

 

She froze. Me? Kyungsoo palmed his mouth before he hit it insistently. "What did you said?" asked Sora make he shuddered. "N-N-Noth-hin-g-g. Seriously, nothing." stuttered him while faced away from his wife. She narrow her eyes while thin her lips. "Kyungsoo..."

He faced Sora again bravely. "W-What I m-mean is you are my wife so that's why Junghee is not my girlfriend. What happen if dad know--" Sora showed her palm to him asked him to stop talking. "Enough for the prove." said her. Kyungsoo shut because of afraid to against Sora again and again. 

She took a deep breath before interwhined her fingers with her husband. "Okay, from now on, remember your promise. I don't want to be with that guy anymore." Sora closed her eyes then, she opened back slowly. "Please, Kyungsoo. Drag me away from him. Did you know how much I hate him?" sorrowed her make Kyungsoo tilted his head before nodded agreely. "I'm sorry but I'll try."

 

"It's good to hear it. Let's have some rest." They walked to the stairs so the others didn't saw them. Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo... Your acting is worst!

 


Notes : Thank you, readers, commenters, subscribers and voters. I love you all and a hug from EXO who read this story :)