Blackmail

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora slept on her bed comfortly but then, someone shook her body softly. "Sweetie, wake up." called a husky voice make she woke up. She jumped a little.

 

"L-Luhan?" startled her when Luhan slowly his palm roamed her bare arms.

 

"You look cute today." charmly he said as he poked her nose. Sora slightly hid her face on Luhan's chest. "I know you still love me." cried her.Luhan cupped her face as his soft lips leaned on her pink lips. She put her arms around Luhan's neck while his arms around her waist, enjoying the kiss but it was a short when he broke the kiss first. "Wake up, dear." said him gentlely.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Yah! Hwang Sora!" shouted Madam Hwang as she shook Sora to wake up. Sora opened her eyes slowly. "Mom?"  spoke her. Madam Hwang rolled her eyes. "Sora-shi, palli wake up! We have dinner tonight." shouted Madam Hwang before she walked out from the room. Sora scratched her messy long hair. 

"Am I dreaming? Ugh... I thought it was real!" grumbled her, she took her pinky bathrobes and ran to her bathroom speedly. After she done, she gazed herself on the mirror. White pinky dress above her knees and sleeveless make her white milky arms showed barely. She put a butterflies clip on her hair make she look more beautiful than Luhan's new girlfriend. Yeeccckkss! 

The door opened as Ms Lee's head ducked inside. "Are you ready, Young Master?" asked her. Sora smiled before she walked along with Ms Lee to downstairs. Master Hwang and Madam Hwang were waiting for her precious daughter at the lounge room patiently. "Wah.. Yeobo, look at our daughter. She such an angel." praised Madam Hwang while hugged Sora tightly.

"Gomawo, mom. So, where are we going to meet my husband?" asked Sora make her parents surprised. Ms Lee bit her lips. "I'm dead!" monologue her. "How did you know about your husband, dear?" asked Master Hwang puzzledly since neither he nor his wife didn't opened their mouth to tell about this to Sora.

"Erm... I just heard it yesterday." simpled her, as she saw Ms Lee relieved in satisfied. "Are you mad?" worried Madam Hwang.

Sora furrowed her eyebrows. "Why am I have to mad? Mom, Dad..Let's just go on with your marriage plan. I don't care anymore." jerkly she said. Master Hwang and Madam Hwang nodded before they walked out as Sora followed them from behind. "Yah, Ms Lee! You debt me!" whispered Sora before she glared at her coldly.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo neat his coat properly as they sat at a reserved table. "Omma, why we have to dinner in this luxury place?" asked Kyungsoo, he looked around the surrounding with his big eyes. "Just wait and see." convinced Mrs Do, she clutched her son's hand closely. "Kyungsoo,  behave your manners and just accept what I say." warned Mr Do. Kyungsoo pursed his lips. His father always asked him to agreed with all of his statement. Totally!

"Excuse me, Mr Do. Master Hwang and his family had arrived." said the waitress as she gone away. "Mr Do?" pated a man. "Mr Hwang?"

"Yes. Long time no see! How are you?" They hugged with each other as they cheered happily. " I'm fine. Ohh...This is my wife, Mrs Do and my son, Kyungsoo." introduced Mr Do while they shook their hand with each other. "Ohhoo... my son-in-law!" Master Hwang hugged Kyungsoo tightly make Kyungsoo confused. Son-in-law? 

"This is my wife, Mrs Hwang and my pretty daughter, Sora." presented Master Hwang make them looked at each other. "You?" said Sora and Kyungsoo simultaneously. Their parents astonished. "You know each other?" asked Madam Hwang. "Of course, mom. We are in the same school." uttered Sora but her eyes still plastered on Kyungsoo. My husband is him? The nerdy boy? Not G-Dragon or Donghae?

"Really? Wow, that's great! Since you know each other, we can fasten their marriage. Maybe, next week?" suggested Master Hwang as they sat at opposite of Do's family. "Next week? Great idea! I'm agree with it." agreed Mr Do. Kyungsoo circled his eyes. "Appa, we need to talk awhile." Kyungsoo told in flat voice. "I had told you--"

 

"Mr Do. Let me talk with him." said Sora with smile as he pulled Kyungsoo out with her. "Calm down, Mr Do. Let them talk." 

 

Sora dragged him to a park in front of the restaurant. "I want you to agree it." coldly Sora said. "What? Agree with this mariage? To be your husband?" surprised Kyungsoo as he faced Sora. "Just do it! If you reject my instruction, you know what you will get!" warned her with glanced. She showed her fist in front of Kyungsoo make he gulped. "Now, you only can listen to me, arraso?" sterned Sora make Kyungsoo nodded innocently.

 

"But why? Did you like me?"

 

Sora gave him a gruesome face. "Excuse me, I did this for my future. Well, you never watch drama? Arrangement marriage from parents always give us a happy ending." bubbled Sora while walking from left to right repeatedly. "How about Luhan?"

His question make Sora boiled in temper. She grabbed Kyungsoo's coat in frust. "Don't mention him in front of me again! ARRASO?!" glared her. Kyungsoo frightly nodded as she released his coat. "When we can get the happy ending?" asked him again. Sora rolled her eyes. "When you just shut up and agree with this marriage."

"But why---"

Sora hushed. "Just give me your hand." instructed her. Kyungsoo let his hand out from his pocket pant. She interwined her hand with him. "Let's go in and say, we agree to be husband and wife, arrachi?" Sora again instructed him as she pulled him walked in back. Their parents were surprised with their childs action. "I-I.." stuttered Kyungsoo. He bit his lower lips.

Sora elbowed his stomach before gave him a fake smile.

 

"I... agree to be... Sora's husband." 

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo looked pensively through the window. A small sighed make he messed his hair tiredly. "Why my life miserable like this?" moaned him. He was about to closed his eyes but then, a light emitted his eyes make he woke up back. "Kyungsoo, are you had asleep?" asked Mrs Do worriedly. Kyungsoo just shook his head as Mrs Do landed her bum beside her son.

"Are you disagree?" Mrs Do questioned him. Kyungsoo staplered his lips. "I don't know. We are still school and I'm not ready yet to be a husband." muffled him. Mrs Do hugged him. "I'm sorry for forcing you to marry with Sora but since you had agreed just now, I assumed that you like her." explained Mrs Do. 

 

He broke the hugged. "But why we have to get married?" asked Kyungsoo make Mrs Do shocked. "I don't know whether I should tell you or not--"

 

"Omma... Just tell me." convinced him while grasped his mother's hand.

 

Mrs Do breath in slowly before she stared at Kyungsoo's eyes. "Promise me---"

 

"I won't let this secret out from my mouth, I promise." cut him. 

 

"Your father and Mr Hwang were friend since they were young. When your father in difficulty, Mr Hwang always at his side. Once your father was almost get into a serious fight that can lead him to kill and dead, Mr Hwang settled everything although he was the one who hurt. But then, one day, Mr Hwang fainted. They brought him to the hospital and doctor had confirmed that Mr Hwang have cancer, lung cancer. He can't live long so, one of his wished to see his daughter marry before he gone." told Mrs Do with her tears flow against her cheeks.

Kyungsoo wiped his mother's tears. "I'm sorry." cried Mrs Do. "It's okay, omma." said him as he locked his mother in his embraced.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora walked slowly along the school corridor. She stopped as she saw a figure in front of her. Once she moved, the figure held her hand. "Sora..." called him. Sora rolled her eyes as she snatched her hand away. "Don't touch me!" coldly she said. She spun around to walked away but a back hugged stopped her to moved. 

Luhan's arms neatly hugged her tiny waist. "I'm sorry." whispered him. Sora closed her eyes. "We have nothing to fix up." answered her slowly. She tried to uncoupled Luhan's arms but his gripped was strong. "Luhan, let me go!" shouted Sora. He still hugging her. "I will never let you go once you had forgive me." said him.

 

"What? Yah! Go away and get a baby with your Hana that you love the most!"

 

"But I want you!"

 

Sora bit her lips. "I will tell my boyfriend!" threatened her make Luhan released his arms. "Boyfriend?" puzzled him. "Yes, I have boyfriend as you do have Hana as your girlfriend." with her annoyed face. "I don't believe it."

 

"So?"

 

"Prove it."

 

"Simple. I will show him to you."

 

"Let's see."

 

"Whatever." smirked Sora as she stepped away from the jerk ex-boyfriend. "If I know you was like this, I don't fall for you before this." gritted Sora alone.


Notes : Woot Woot... Uuu~ Sora have boyfriend...Uuuu~~ Annyeong readers! Pyeongg! *lost*