Help

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Madam Hwang watched silently the television as she heard a hard coughed. She turned around. "Jagi..." panic her before a maid came to her. "Madam Hwang, Master Hwang is in difficulty in breathing." Yura said panicly make Madam Hwang ran to the upstairs before barged in to her room. She ran towards Master Hwang who was lying on the bed.

"Jagi, are you alright?" worried her while palmed on her husband's chest. Master Hwang keep coughing hardly. "Yura, take Master's medicine now." she said in fear. Madam Hwang bit her lips. "Jagi, hold on. Just a minute." she tried to calmed him down. Yura appeared with a box of medicines and a glass of water. She helped Madam Hwang to make Master Hwang sat up.

Madam Hwang fed two pills of medicine before Master Hwang sipped a glass of water. The coughed become calm and Master Hwang was already in relax position. "Thank you, Yura. You can go now." said Madam Hwang as the maid bowed and locked her masters in the room. "Jagi, are you alright?" asked Madam Hwang.

Master Hwang smiled while his hand roamed his wife's face. "I'm okay. As long as my pretty wife beside me, I'm alright." he said gentlely. Madam Hwang relieved. "Haish.. You are still in sick, don't have to be romantic." shy Madam Hwang before she hugged Master Hwang tightly. Master Hwang Madam Hwang's hair softly as he kissed it.

"I hope I still can see Sora and Kyungsoo in happy." sorrowed him. Madam Hwang pulled her head to faced him. "Don't said like that. Of course you can see Sora with our grandchildren." persuaded her with smile. "I hope it so." murmured Master Hwang. Madam Hwang leaned back on his chest. "I will make sure that your sickness can be cure even I have to give my soul to you." cried her.

Meantime, Kyungsoo and Sora walked around the tower. "Whoa... it's beautiful." fascinated her. Kyungsoo only shoved his hands since it was a bit cold out here. Sora faced her husband with sweet smile. "Why you didn't want to bring me here?" asked her. "Well, it's for a date like I said just now." said him.

They sat at a bench that had prepared just beside the tower. Sora breath in and out happily. Sometimes, she shook her legs up and down. "Sora, can I ask you something?" asked him make Sora faced him. "What is it?" 

 

"Why did you break with Luhan?"

 

Sora changed her face from bright to straight. Kyungsoo who found the changes immediately shuddered. "Erm.. If you don't want to tell, then, it's okay. I'm just asking. Ugh... forget about the question." He looked away when he saw Sora's glare. "Did you really want to know?" she questioned make he faced her. "Of course."

 

"But, don't tell anyone."

 

>>> FLASHBACK >>>

 

Sora sat at the cafeteria before she caught a lips on her cheek. She turned as a smile engraved on her lips. "How your class?" asked Luhan while he put some fries in his mouth. "Well, nothing happen but I just get in a new chapter in science subject." she briefed. "Really? How good my girlfriend." he ruffled her hairs cutely.

"So... let's meet at the rooftop. I have something to say." whispered him before walked away. Sora shook his head with her smile. The time pased too fast, make she ran to the rooftop immediately. As she reached there, Luhan was waiting for her with his angel smile. He moved closer to her. 

 

"Wae?"

In a second, Luhan smooched her with his lips. His tongue slowly played with her make she encircled his neck, enjoyed the kiss. Luhan pulled Sora closer to her by hugged her waist neatly. A smile between the kiss from Luhan make he kissed Sora more deep. After the long kiss, they broke their kiss as they leaned their forehead with each other.

 

"Is this what you want?"

 

Luhan smiled. "Yes. I love you."

 

Sora cheeks turned blush pink. She pecked a short kiss on his lips. "That's my answer." said her. Luhan giggled. "Don't leave me okay." he said gentlely before they hugged with each other. Sora felt her heart thumped everytime Luhan's hot breath blew on her face. After the school ended, Sora walked back happily.

"Sora! Hwang Sora!" shouted a voice. Sora turned around as she saw Baekhyun ran towards her. He grasped Sora's tiny shoulder tiredly. "Waeyo?" asked her. "I need you to see this." he said seriously before he dragged Sora with him. "Yah! Where are we going?" asked Sora madly but then, she stopped. Her heart fall as she saw something that she shouldn't see it.

 

"I had told you. He's playboy and he didn't deserve you." whispered Baekhyun.

 

"L-Luhan..."

 

>>> END OF FLASHBACK >>>

 

"Then?" asked Kyungsoo, interested in Sora's story. She relieved in tired. "He was kissing with Hana. Did you know? They kissed deeper than we had kissed before. Ugh! Bastard! Don't leave me, don't leave me... lame!" she mimicked chipmumnk voice annoyedly. Kyungsoo laughed. "So, he cheat on you? Hahahahaha... I already said that there's no man that can stand long with you." he blurted out his laughter make Sora glared him deadthly.

 

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" she shouted as she hit him hardly. 

 

"Okay, sorry sorry."

 

Sora crossed her arms tensely. "Pabboo, Kyungsoo!" cursed her. "Come on, Sora. There's a lot of guy out there waiting for you. Just wait and see." He persuaded his wife while pated her back slowly. "I'm okay." sorrowed her. "Did you still love him?"

She gulped. She her lips with had just dry since it was cold in Tokyo. "Erm... I... urh..." she stuttered. "I think I already know your answer." said Kyungsoo. "You are not regret married with me?" he asked again. "Yeah... a bit but at the same time, I have to do this to forget about him."

 

"You want him back?"

 

"Of course, not. I'm not going to regret with my past."

 

"Arraso."

 

She stared at Kyungsoo. "I need your help."

 

"What? Help? What is it?"

 

"Make me forget about him."

 

"Did you trust on me?"

 

"Yes, I am."

 

"Well, I'll try."

 

Sora nodded. "Let's go to the hotel." said Kyungsoo but Sora still on the bench. "Palli, it's already 1 in the morning." he grumbled tiredly. "I am reeeeeeeeally lazy to walk right now." lazy her while leaned on the bench. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Come on." he pulled Sora to stand up. "Yah! If you keep forcing me, I will make sure you regret for what you had done!" she black mailed Kyungsoo like before.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Fine. Then, what should we do now?" he questioned make Sora smile. "Give me your back." ordered her. Kyungsoo fall his shoulder and slowly turned around, faced his back to her. As he spun, Sora jumped on his back as her arms encircled his neck while his hips rounded with her thigh.

"Bring me to the hotel, please." she instructed like a queen control. Kyungsoo pursed his lips before fixed Sora's position. "Luckily, she's light." mumbled him but quite loud for her to heard. She beat his head. "I'm light, okay." gritted her as she snuggled her head in Kyungsoo's neck. They started their walked slowly and step by step.

"Kyungsoo, you neck is warm." uttered her make Kyungsoo smile shyly. Sora embed her cheek on his neck softly before she closed her eyes. Kyungsoo felt his spine shivered as their skin touched with each other. You are so cold, Sora. 

As they reached the hotel, Kyungsoo immediately brought Sora to their room. Sora was still sleeping on his back. He put Sora slowly on the bed. "We had arrived?" asked her half oblivious. She rubbed her eyes until it teary. "Yes, lay down your body." he helped Sora to laid down as he wrapped her body with the thick blanket to her chest.

A soft snored from Sora make his lips smile. A buzz sound heard. Kyungsoo spun around to sought it. A light from the bedside table make he ran to it. It's Sora's handphone. He looked onto it as a messaged from 'Bastard Lu'. "I miss you?" he mumbled, while a light chuckled from him. He slid the lock 'SLIDE TO UNLOCK'. 

A selca picture of Sora and Luhan who was kissing her cheek happily. "They look good together." Kyungsoo moaned before he laid beside the bolster between them. His eyes can't stopped blinking as he remembered on how Sora looked at him just now, her smile and how her breath greet his neck, it's warm and hot.

 

"Ahh...Kyungsoo! What did you think just now?" he said while hitting his head repeatedly. After a few minutes, he reached the dreamland as his wife.

 


Notes : A new chapter. Seems like Kyungsoo started to like Sora...woohoo! well just wait and read the next thing happen. Annyeong!