Jealous

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora went to the toilet while keep powdering her pretty face with the compact powder brand Estee Lauder. Suddenly, the door behind her opened as Junghee fixed her skirt. She moved to the sink before washed her hands and just make Sora didn't exist in the toilet.

 

She sighed. "Junghee-shi, I--"

 

Junghee walked out from the place, ignored her. Sora grunted madly. "Ugh! What's wrong with her? I want to be friend. Fine, if you don't want, you will regret, pabboo!" She immediately walked to her class as the bell rang around the school. Sora looked at the end of the corridor. Baekhyun waved his hands happily make she giggled before they went into their classes.

As she stepped to her place, Junghee was laughing with Kyungsoo rejoicely. Sora frowned as she stomped her feets towards them. "This is my place, Ahn Junghee!" sterned her in serious tone. Kyungsoo stared at Junghee and Sora. "I want to seat here." replied Junghee simplely. Sora rounded her eyes. "Yah! This is my place and I order you to sit at your place back now!"

Junghee stood up as she faced at Sora fiercely. "I won't since you will bully Kyungsoo if you sit here." shouted her make the students in the class surprised. Sora and Kyungsoo looked at each other. She eye contact with him "What's wrong with her?" 

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder adorely. "See. You're silent so, it's means true. You bully him, Miss Gorgeous." said her make Sora turned her hands into fist.

 

"Yah! I--"

 

A stiletto tapped make them back to their place while Junghee still sat beside Kyungsoo. "Hwang Sora, back to your seat, please." instructed Mrs Jieun. "But this is my place." against her as she pointed to Junghee. "Then, sat at her place. I'm not going to argue with you, Miss Hwang because our class is going to learn a new chapter today and if you---"

Sora stomped to Junghee's place as she slammed the book madly. Mrs Jieun took breath before continued their lesson. Kyungsoo gazed at Junghee puzzledly. "What did you do?" whispered him. Junghee faced him. "I am protecting you from that monster." said her in low voice but audible for Sora. 

 

She kicked Junghee's chair make Junghee jumped in surprised. Mrs Jieun turned around. "Is there any problem, class.?"

 

"NO!"

 

The teacher spun back to the white board as well. "But she didn't do anything." murmured Kyungsoo again. Junghee sighed as she grasped Kyungsoo's shoulders. Sora rounded her eyes. She held my husband's arms? Yah! You will get something for what you had done, Ahn Junghee! "I just want you not to be one of her victim."

 

"She's not bully me."

 

"But she might hurt you."

 

"How can she hurt me? She is my wi--"

 

Sora fake a coughed make Kyungsoo stopped his words. Junghee who was suspicious with both of them, glanced at Sora. Sora only stuck her tongue out before focused on the board back. "Erm.. Junghee. Let's forget about this." uttered him as he turned back to the lessons. Junghee scratched her hair while tried to concentrated on the lesson while her mind keep cursing Sora.

The recess time make Sora quickly closed her book. She walked to her place before pulled Junghee up. "I want my place back right after this." warned Sora. Junghee pushed her hands away. "You won't get it." rejected her seriously. Sora circled her eyes. "Yah!" yelled her but someone held her arm make she stopped.

"Come, let's go." Baekhyun pulled her out from the classroom immediately. Sora tried to removed from his grasped but that Bacon is stronger than her make she followed his steps. "Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" she snatched away her hand. "You said that you don't have any relationship with him." shouted him make Sora connected her eyebrows.

 

"Him?"

 

"Yes, Luhan."

 

"Of course, I'm not."

 

"He came to my class and warned me to stopped from block your relationship with him."

 

"Did he?"

 

"Yes and now, give me explaination."

 

Sora rubbed her temple. She held her friend's hands with sincere look. "Baek, you should believe me. I'm not with him anymore."

 

"You still with Kyungsoo, right?"

 

Sora nodded make Baekhyun smiled. "Okay, problem solve. Let's get some food." Once Baekhyun wanted to moved, Sora stopped him. "Wae?" confused him. "I want you to make something for me." said her in flat voice. "What is it?"

 

>>>>>>

 

Baekhyun looked around as his eyes met the two figures. "Hey you, wait there." shouted him before he ran towards them. Kyungsoo looked at Junghee who was confused. "I need to meet Junghee. Who is she?" asked him tiredly. "I am. Why?" 

He smiled. "Kyungsoo-shi, can I borrow your friend since Mr Kang need her help." lied Baekhyun make Kyungsoo nodded. Junghee stared at Baekhyun suspiciously. Since when he greet us this kind? "Kyungsoo, I'll go first." said her politely. "Are you need me to wait for you?" asked him slightly. She shook her head before followed Baekhyun's stepped.

Once Kyungsoo turned around, his body bumped to a small torso. "Oh, Sora-ya." surprised him. Sora grabbed his wrist before she dragged him away. As they reached at a silent place, Sora released Kyungsoo's hand. "Yah! I have something to make up with you!" she said with serious voice. Kyungsoo gulped. 

 

"Why you keep yourself near with her?"

 

"Who?"

 

"The Ahn's daughter."

 

"Junghee?"

 

"Yes, that rude girl."

 

He sighed. "She's my friend."

 

"Why don't you defends me?"

 

"If I defends you, they will be suspicious with our relationship. You said you want to keep it as a secret." explained Kyungsoo. Sora fall her head lower as her eyes looked on the ground tiredly. He stay still and like always, silent and awkward always disturb their situation. She pulled her head up. "Do you know? I've never surrender to a girl like her in my life. It's such a shame." Sora expressed her feelings.

 

"Well, I think it's time for you to learn what surrender means."

 

"But I can't give up easily."

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't know."

 

He bit his lower lip. "Come on, Sora. The class must had started." said him. Sora followed Kyungsoo from behind before she stopped her action. "You go first. People shouldn't know about us." covered her as Kyungsoo slowly lost from her sight. Sora her lips confusedly. "Why I feel like I am an angry birdy when I see her?" mumbled her alone in puzzled. The way she laughed, talked, protect and smiled to Kyungsoo make she frustrated with the girl name Ahn Junghee.

 

OMG... Don't said that I'm jealous with her just because of that dumb!

 


Notes : Thank you, guys. Thank you, readers. Thank you, subscribers. Thank you, commenters. Thank you, voters. Thank you for everything :)