Forbidden partner

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo and Sora walked together to the school since Mr Do sent them just now. Everyone stared at them while started to whispered with each other. "Sora-ya, you go first." murmured him make Sora faced him. "Wae?" puzzled her. Kyungsoo prowled his eyes around the school. The students of Gangnam High School keep staring at him.

"Just go. Palli!" he whispered rushedly. Sora frowned her forehead and ignored with Kyungsoo's wish. He sighed. "Sora, they start to talk about us. Better you walk a bit far from me." said him while pushed her a bit make a far gap. She grunted as she make a distance between them. But it's not long until her eyes met a torso at the school building.

She ran to Kyungsoo before linked her arm with him. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes and everyone squealed in shocked. "Sora-ya, what are you doing?" asked him in surprised. "Just walk and ignore them." uttered her as they walked to school. "Kyungs--" Junghee stared at their skinship. She rubbed her eyes twice. It can't be..

Junghee chased after them. "Kyungsoo-ya.." called her make them spun around. Sora and Kyungsoo looked at each other. "Wae?" asked Sora snobbishly. In a second, Junghee pulled Kyungsoo to her. "He's not your slave, Miss Gorgeous!" warned her before dragged Kyungsoo away from Sora. Kyungsoo turned his head as he mouthed 'sorry' to Sora.

 

"Stupid! Pabboo, Junghee! Why must she have when I was about to be just with Kyungsoo alone?" grumbled her in frusted.

 

Once she turned around, she bumped onto someone make she almost lost her balance but the arms quick in catched her waist. Sora gulped as the face was too near until their nose touched. "Be careful." said him romancely make Sora's spine shuddered. He helped her to stood up properly. Sora fixed her hair and shirt insistently.

"Thank you." she thanked in bored. He smiled. "It's okay and I hope I can stop the time right now." said him make Sora pursed her lips. She walked away but a grasped on her wrist make she stopped. "You owe me, Sora." uttered him. "You just catch me so, is it still a debt?" asked her coldly. "Well, if I didn't help you, maybe you will get amnesia since you almost hit the stairs's holder."

Sora rolled her eyes before she faced her ex-boyfriend. "Fine, I don't like to be receivable. What can I do to pay my debt?" asked her while hung her hands on her tiny hips. Luhan moved closer before he tilted his head near to her since Sora has a small height compare to him. 

 

"Be my girlfriend back."

 

Sora rounded her eyes. "Mwo? Are you crazy?" mad her while pushed him a bit. "Listen, Luhan. I won't do and I will never be with you anymore." warned her in serious tone. "Yes, I am crazy." smirked him. "I give you a statement and please, remember this each words wherever you meet me." sterned her as she came closer to him.

 

"Past is past."

 

Luhan sighed. "Keep it in your mind." she showed his head before walked away from him. He ruffled his hair in anger. "Why are you such a cold girl?!" gritted him. Someone held his shoulder make he turned around. s smiled at him. "Han, are you alright?" asked Kris while hugged Luhan's shoulder. 

"Nothing." moaned him. "Luhan, we will side you. Don't worry." persuaded Yixing while Xiumin and Tao smiled at him sincerely. "And If you need my martial arts, I will give anytime as long as our Han is happy." Tao tried to cheered them make they laughed simultaneously. "Where's your cousin?" asked Xiumin. "Class. Let's go." They walked neck to nect to their own class.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Junghee studied Mathematics while Sora read some books at the mini library corner at the edge of the class. She also have to ignored at the not-so-sweet couple and just focus on her reading. 

 

"ATTENTION TO ALL SENIOR STUDENTS, PLEASE GATHER AT THE OPEN HALL NOW. I REPEAT, ATTENTION TO ALL SENIOR STUDENTS, PLEASE GATHER AT THE OPEN HALL NOW. THANK YOU."

 

Everyone started to moved to the basement of the high school. Sora closed the book as she saw Baekhyun was waiting for her out the class. She ran to him before shouted to make he surprised. "Boo!" shouted her make Baekhyun jumped in surprised. "Aigoo... this silly girl. Wait, where's Kyungsoo?" asked him as he ducked his head into the class.

"With that Junghee." grinned her annoyedly. Once Sora wanted to walked, Baekhyun pulled her inside the class back. "Kyungsoo-ya, let's go together with us." invited Baekhyun make Sora puzzledly looked at her friend. "But--" Kyungsoo's words cut as Baekhyun dragged him with Baekhyun and Sora while Junghee followed them from behind.

As they reached the open hall, about 50 students occupied the hall. Mr Yoonha and Mrs Jieun stepped at the centre of the stage make them silent. "Dear senior students, our school going to hold a study tours within 3 days 2 nights at the Seoul and we going to have some activities around there. So, I hope all of you can join it since it is your last year before you graduate and continue your study at university."

All of the senior students cheered in happy while the prefects handed the form of the trips. "Before that, we will divide you into partner so, you can seat with your partner in the bus on that day. Well, you can check it out at the board behind the hall." briefed her as she and the head master walked out from the hall.

"Sora, let's check our partner Maybe, I'm with you." said Baekhyun before they ran to the board. Sora stared while her eyes sorted to letter 'H' rank. 

 

PARTNER TRIP TO SEOUL SENIOR STUDENTS
BYUN BAEKHYUN SONG HANA
LU HAN HWANG SORA
ZHANG YIXING PARK HA
DO KYUNGSOO AHN JUNGHEE

 

Sora rounded her eyes widely. "MWO?!"

 


Notes : Okay next~~ thanks guys for supporting me :) I really busy lately and I will update this and I wish it complete by next week, maybe and just an assume. BYE :P