Back to normal

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora opened her eyes slowly as she palmed her hand beside her. She widen her eyes before looked at her side. SHe sat vertically and panicly get off from the bed. "Kyungsoo.." called her but there's no response. Her eyes getting watery as she sought fro him everywhere. "Kyungsoo-ya.." called her again but still no reply from him. She sat down weakly as she hugged her knees.

"Kyungsoo-ya..." murmured her while crying. A warm hugged make she faced up. "Sora-ya, why are you crying?" asked Kyungsoo with his circled eyes. Immediately, Sora embraced Kyungsoo. "Where have you been?" cried her make Kyungsoo dumbfounded. "I'm i-in the toilet. Did you have nightmare?" worried him. Sora broked the hugged. 

 

"I'm seeking for you, pabboo!"

 

"Jinjja? But I am in the toilet. Seriously."

 

Sora giggled as she hit Kyungsoo's head. "You are still dumb even after accident."

 

"Huh?"

 

The door opened make they stood up panicly. Ms Lee widen her eyes as she saw Kyungsoo. "Ommo... Guys, it---" Sora palmed as Kyungsoo shut the door. She brought Ms Lee to sat down on her bed. Slowly, she removed her hand. "Young Master, It's Young Master Do." told Ms Lee happily. 

Sora shook her head. "Aigoo... he already back from yesterday." said Sora make Ms Lee surprised. "Jeongmal? We should tell Master and Madam Hwang." said her but once she stood up, Sora pulled her down back. "Chill, Ms Lee. We must plan first." explained Sora make Ms Lee and Kyungsoo furrowed htheir eyebrows. 

 

"What is it?"

 

"What plan?"

 

Sora palmed her forehead. "I will tell both of you and I want Ms Lee to asked Kai and Chen to help us." she said with thin smile form on her lips.

 

>>>>>>

 

Everyone ready at the dining table fro breakfast. Sora and Ms Lee acted normal. The door bell rang make Hyeri welcomed the guess came. "Ouh, Luhan and Baekhyun! Come, let's have breakfast together." invited granny happily as she saw Luhan. Sora pursed her lips. Crazy granny! Luhan took a place beside granny while Baekhyun beside Luhan.

 

"Baekhyun, why don't you seat beside Sora over there?" asked Master Hwang make Baekhyun faced Sora.

 

"What to say?" mouthed Baekhyun to Sora.

 

"Shoot any word!" she mouthed back make Baekhyun smiled sheepishly to Master Hwang.

 

"I want to sit beside Luhan." lied him.

 

Sora relieved a sighed. She eyed on Kai and Chen as they ran towards the entrance of the door. Sora looked at Luha and Baekhyun who still waiting for Sora to speak up. "Sora-ya, did you hear anything about Kyungsoo?" asked Luhan make Sora smile before she acted boredly. "I think I have to move on." sighed her. Baekhyun who heard it giggled secretly make Sora stomped his foot.

 

"It's good to hear that, Sora. This is my grand daughter." happy granny.

 

"Well, I think you are right, granny. I should forget him."

 

"MWO?!" shocked Master and Madam Hwang. "Sora, are you alright?"

 

"Of course, I am."

 

"What had happened to you, my dear? You love Kyungsoo, right?"

 

"Not anymore."

 

"How can it be? You--"

 

"Let her decide herself. She know who is guy that can make she happy." smirked the Big Madam Hwang as she pated Luhan's shoulder. Master Hwang fall his shoulder. Is that too fast, my daughter? 

 

"So, granny. Are you happy when you see me happy?"

 

"Of course, dear. Luhan is the perfect guy for you."

 

Baekhyun glanced at Sora while she tried to hold her laugh. "I think..." she smirked before faced the granny. "You know with who that will make my life happy and you know what, granny. Disturbing and seperating happiness is come from a person who is selfish and arrogant with their own world even they have to see their beloved person distroyed in front of their eyes."

Big Madam Hwang astonished. "What are you trying to said?" asked her coldly. Sora smile as she gave an eye signal to Ms Lee. Ms Lee Came closer to them before she dragged the granny to her room forcedly. "Stop it!" shouted her as they stopped at the stairs. "Sora, what are you trying to do?" yelled Big Madam Hwang. 

Sora raised her shoulder cutely. "Just to take back what should be mine that you had throw away." said her calmly make the grany rounded her eyes. "What?!" shouted her before struggling to escaped from Ms Lee's gripped but Ms Lee is stronger than her old weakness. "Let her free, Ms Lee." said a voice make all of them surprised.

"K-Kyungsoo?" shocked Master Hwang and so do Madam Hwang. Big Madam Hwang circled her eyes as she saw Kyungsoo walked towards her closedly. "Good morning, granny." bowed him. Granny dripped her jaws. "Y-You should..b-be .."

 

"Dead?"

 

Everyone silent. Kyungsoo smile as he walked towards Sora and embraced her closedly. Sora embed her face on his chest make the granny glared at them madly. "Mummy, you want to kill my son?" disbelief Master Hwang make both of them broke the hugged. "Yes, I am! He just brig bad luck to our family same as his mother!" shouted Big Madam Hwang make Kyungsoo heart pounded.

 

"But we can discuss."

 

"No discuss more!"

 

"This is too much! I want that boy out from my life!"

 

Granny greedily stepped to Kyungsoo as she tried to strangled Kyungsoo's neck roughly. Everyone was in shocked immediately pulled granny away make she struggled to escape like possession. Kyungsoo cough while his neck getting red in hurt. Sora pated her back. "Kyungsoo, are you alright?" woried her before Kyungsoo nodded slowly.

"Stay away from my grand daughter!!" she screamed loudly make Ms Lee and Kai held the granny tightly. At last, she fainted make all of them more panic. "Bring her up." ordered Master Hwang as the two maids brought Big Madam Hwang to upstairs. Madam Hwang steped to Kyungsoo to checked on him. "Are you okay, dear?" she questioned.

Kyungsoo nodded. Master Hwang suddenly hugged him make Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. "I'm sorry, son." cried him. Madam Hwang smile before her tears flow against her cheeks. Luhan who was at her side immediately hugged Madam's Hwang shoulder. Kyungsoo replied Master Hwang hugged before his eyes landed on Sora. She smile as she gave a winked to him make he giggled secretly.

Baekhyun elbowed her while mimicked a gruesome face but deep in his heart, he totally happy with happiess that happened to his one and only best friend. Sora faced Baekhyun make both of them hugged each other too. "Thank you, Bacon." said her. Her eyes started to watery make Baekhyun her back. 

 

"Congratulations, silly Sora." said him make both of them laughed together. 

 


Notes : For a long time and now I updated it. Thank you for who still waiting for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy, I am really sorry. By the way, my mid term examination had ended!!! Yeayyy!