Honeymoon

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Luhan looked pensively at the window. A soft arm hugged his shoulder make he sighed. "Hana, I'm not in good mood right now."  moaned him. Hana leaned her head on his shoulder before she gave a kissed on his cheek. "Hana! Stop it!" shouted him frustratedly. "Han, what is going on with you? That already got married." said Hana but then, she get a slapped on her cheek. 

Hana looked up while held her red cheek. "Don't you dare to said Sora like that." warned him with his glared. "I thought you love me." cried her. "I already said to you before. I.L.O.V.E.S.O.R.A! Understand!" he yelled loudly and stomped away from Hana. She sat down in hurt. "I'm sorry, Han." she sobbed while palming her face.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo sat alone at the bench while Sora bought some drinks. "Where's Sora?" asked Baekhyun. "She buy some drinks. Where's our parents?" asked him back. "They are chit chat at there." said Baekhyun as he pointed to the four old figures to Kyungsoo. Sora came up with three tins coke with her. "Baek, are you sure you don't want to follow us?" asked Sora, she handed the soft drinks to her husband and Baekhyun.

"Why should I go?" asked him while opened the tin. "I will disturb your honeymoon." said him make them smiled. "You are not disturbing us." convinced her, trying to make an aegyo. Baekhyun swiped her face. "Stop that, silly. I won't go." rejected him politely. Sora sighed. "Why must we have honeymoon this early? We just got married and now, we going to the Japan. I'm still tired." bubbled her.

"Because we have school so, better you go early." Baekhyun sipped a drinks. "Sora, Kyungsoo. Your flight is calling now. Get ready." said Master Hwang as the new wed couple pulled their luggages. "Kyungsoo, take care of Sora." said Madam Hwang. "Yes, mom." said him as he hugged Master and Madam Hwang. "Omma, appa, we go first." Sora said, she hugged her parents-in-law tightly.

Sora turned her head to Baekhyun. Slightly, she hugged him closely. "Be safe." said him while pated his friend's hair. "You too, Baek. Can I ask for something?" asked her make he broke their hugged.

She swallow her saliva. "Can you take care of Luhan? Just look at him whether he okay or not, that's all." uttered her. Baekhyun stared at her suspiciously. "You still love him?" questioned Baekhyun slightly make Sora looked down. "I... just... well..."

"Don't worry, I will take a look on him." Baekhyun agreed with his cute smile. He looked at her side. "Kyungsoo, I trust you." said Baekhyun as he poked Kyungsoo's arm. They walked to the counter before bid goodbye to their families and Baekhyun. Kyungsoo stared at her.

 

"Are you crying?"

 

"Nae?"

 

"We just go for 4 days."

 

"Who said that I'm crying?"

 

"There." Kyungsoo showed her cheeks.

 

"Pabboo!" she hit his arm painlessly.

 

In the plane, Sora only looked at the window while Kyungsoo wore his mp3, ignored her. "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." Sora called but then, she turned to him. "Yah! I'm calling you!" she hit Kyungsoo's lap hardly. He immediately removed the earphones from his ears. "Sorry, I'm not hear you. Wae?" asked him. Sora pursed her lips. "You should be more focus if it come to me, arasso?" she warned like always.

 

"But---"

 

Sora gave him a glared make he surrendered. "Give me one of it." sterned her as she handed out her hand. "What?" confused him. Sora snatched the right earpiece from him and wore it on her ear. "But don't regret when you hear my playlist." he warned make Sora mimicked him.

"At least, I didn't bored here. Palli, play the track!" she crossed her arms tensely. Kyungsoo pressed the button play on his mp3. Sora closed her eyes as Yonghwa from CNBlue voice came out. After a few minutes, Kyungsoo who was actually wanted to ignored her but then, he stared at sleeping Sora's face. A stewardess came towards them. "Annyeong Haseyo, sir. This is a blanket for you." said her while handed a blanket.

Kyungsoo took it with smile. "Can I have another one blanket?" requested him. The stewardes turned around, talked with her walkike talkie. "Sorry, sir. The blanket only left one. If you don't mind, you can share together with your wife." said the stewardess make he nodded. As she gone from his sight, Kyungsoo opened the folded blanket.

He tried to covered him with Sora but since, Sora was leaning on the window, the blanket can't reached her. "What should I do?" he scratched his hair. Slowly, he pulled Sora to slept against his shoulder. Kyungsoo remain still like doll sometimes when Sora moved suddenly. As her head fully landed on his shoulder, he wrapped himself with Sora. 

The plane stopped make Sora opened her eyes slowly but then, she felt a heavy over her head. She moved a bit to see it. A warm breath blew on her forehead make she froze. If she just moved, her forehead will met with Kyungsoo's lips. She tried to stay until Kyungsoo conscious. "Yah! Pabboo, wake up!" she whispered while slapped his lap. 

He pulled his head up. Sora sat up immediately. Her face was a little sweat and red due to Kyungsoo's breath. "Are.. we arrived?" asked him between his yawned. "No, we still in the sky. Hurry, we have to check in at 3;00 a.m." rushed her as she dragged Kyungsoo out from the plane. They checked in at The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel as they brought their luggages at room 141.

Sora ran to the bed and threw herself on it. "Wah... This is fantastic." happy her while embed her face on the bedsheet. Kyungsoo who was still in fascinate, looked around the room, the view, toilet and everything. "This is too luxury." mumbled him while took some pictures of the busy road Tokyo. 

"Sora-ya, where is my bed?" asked him. Sora sat vertically. "Where's your bed? Let me check!" she ran around the room make Kyungsoo sought for it too. As they met, Sora released a heavy breath. "There's only queen bed." 

 

"What? Then, where should I sleep?"

 

"Down there."

 

"Mworago?"

 

"Yah! Since when you can increase your voice to me?!"

 

He fell his head tiredly. Sora pated his shoulder softly. "Well, I had read a book about marriage that husband and wife must sleep together. So, you can sleep with me." she smiled. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes with gulped. "Are you crazy? We still student and we--"

 

"OMG... I don't know that you are such that ert thinking!"

 

Kyungsoo swiped his face. "Okay, that's not what I mean. Can't you think, me, a man sleep with a woman like you? In one bed? Can't you think?" Sora rolled her eyes. "I know but we already got married." she replied simple. "But I'm not ready yet." he said against her. "I didn't say that we should do that thing." Sora blurted by increasing her voice. 

 

"Fine! But don't you afraid that my lust..."

 

"I don't scared."

 

"Jinjja? Waeyo?"

 

"Because I know you won't me, pabboo. We done here. I want to take bath. bye!" said Sora while poked Kyungsoo nose before ran to the bathroom. Kyungsoo sighed. "She's too brave and I am the one who scared with her." he mumbled as he laid down his body on the bed. After the clock had turned to 4:00 a.m, they sat at edge of the bed awkwardly.

"So, I will sleep here and you sleep there." said Kyungsoo, broke the silentness. Sora nodded as she took the bolster and put it in the middle of the bed. Kyungsoo looked at her puzzledly. "The wall." explained her before laid on her side. Kyungsoo switched off the lamp bed and drove to sleep. Both of them faced away from each other.

 

"Kyungsoo."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Night."

 

"Night."

 


Notes : Actually, the bed scene is originaly from the story. Look lame but it was true :) I didn't believe it actually but well, it was true~ Annyeong!