Step Brother

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Ljoe and Chunji stared at him with curious. "Are you alright?" asked Ljoe caredly. Dyo nodded slowly. His smile looked so pale and weak. "So, we just need you to tell us what had happened to you since we are the one who met you in hurt at the road side." explained Chunji make Dyo tilted his head.

 

"Can you just tell us where are you from or any back ground story? I mean your family so, we can inform to them about you."

 

Dyo stared at them before shook his head lightly. "My family at Beijing." answered him. "Then, who is Sora?" questioned Ljoe make Dyo gulped. His heart feel so guilty and pain. "She's... j-just my past." stuttered him. "Dyo, I know that something happen to you. We are not forcing you but please, let us know something about you."

 

"Dyo, we are not bad guys and we just want to help you. Make us like your best friends."

 

"Fine, I will tell you but I need both of you to keep it as a secret."

 

>>> FLASH BACK >>>

 

He hugged Sora's waist as they reached Luhan who was waiting for her. "Han, thank you for taking care of her." thanked Kyungsoo as he met Luhan. The guy only gave him a smile. "It's one of my responsibility." said Luhan while pated Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Kyungie, will you back home?" asked Sora.

 

"Of course." answered him with confident. "Promise?"

 

"Promise."

 

Sora moved into Luhan's car before his car lost from his sight. A hand on his shoulder make he spun around. Baekhyun smiled sheepishly to him as his cheeks turned pinky blushed. "Kyungsoo-ya, I don't know how a nerdy like you will make the gorgeous girl fall with you." teased Baekhyun make Kyungsoo circled his eyes.

"So, I will send you home." volunteered Baekhyun make they moved to a car which is Baek's family car. As they reached Sora's mansion, Kyungsoo out from the car before bid a good bye to Baekhyun. Once he stepped in, the granny stopped him. "Where are you from?" asked her coldly. 

 

"I went out with my friend."

 

"Then, who was the one who make Sora smile today?"

 

"Erm...L-Luhan."

 

"Really? After she said she love you, is it still she can smile with other guy?"

 

"Big Madam Hwan--"

 

A slapped landed on his cheek make he surprised. The granny glared him with her wicked eyes. "I had told you to let my Sora far from you and why are you still stubborn?!" yelled the granny. Kyungsoo palmed his hot and red cheek. "Why did you hate me that much?" asked him in low voice. The granny smirked.

 

"You really want to know?"

 

Kyungsoo faced the granny immediately. "Because...."

 

"You are Sora's stepbrother."

 

Kyungsoo's heart feel like it going to drop from the bronchus now. "S-Step b-brother?" his eyes started to tears. 

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK >>>

 

"What about you had injured?"

 

Dyo smirked. "I was too tense until I reached a place. I broke all the things that were in front of my eyes and that's make peoples mad. And... A car smashed me even I don't know where it come from." told him. He stared at a plaster that glued on his wrist. "If you is your wife's stepbrother, how could it be?" confused Chunji.

"I don't have any idea too. But the thing make me hate myself is I am a guy who didn't know who is my parents. I-I just..." Dyo held his head. It's fuzzy and spin. "Ljoe, call the doctor." panic Chunji as Ljoe ran out from the room. He held Dyo arms before laid him down. Ljoe appeared with Doctor Seokjin who was in panic too.

 

"What happened to him?"

 

"I don't know."

 

Doctor Seokjin immediately checked Dyo's condition since he was trembling before injected some drugs in his body. He become calm and slowly faint. "How was he, doctor?"

 

"Maybe, his mind was too tired and the bad memories make he headache."

 

"So, what are we going to do?"

 

"Find out about him. We will solve it together with him. I just afraid that if he's too stress, he will get mental problem or maybe depress which can make he crazy."

 

Chunji gulped while Ljoe was disbelief and swiped his face nervously. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora looked pensively at the window. For a week, she didn't out from her room. Her slim body become thin and weak while her eyes sore and her face looked pale. A knocked didn't make she spun even turned her head. Ms Lee came in with a tray of food. "Young Master, this is some food to you."

 

No response.

 

Ms Lee bit her lips before left the tray down on the table. She walked out as she closed the door slowly. "Is she stiil silent?" asked Kai worriedly. Tears flow against her cheeks make Kai embraced Ms Lee in his arms. "Don't cry." comforted Kai while combed her hair. 

 

"Ehem."

 

They broke their hugged as granny stood between them. "I paid you not for you to date! Where's Sora?" asked her snobbishly. "She still didn't want to eat." replied Ms Lee make the granny fall her shoulders. She pushed the two maids away before barged in the room.

"Hwang Sora! I am tired to handle you. Please, eat that food!" shouted granny but still Sora quiet like a doll. "Hwang Sora!" screamed Big Madam Hwang make Sora faced her with cold glared. "Are you happy now? Hah! Are you happy?!" yelled her like crazy. Her long hair mess and eye bags make she look like a zombie. 

Sora stepped closer to granny. "I don't know what your plan and what did you do to Kyungsoo but once I know, my husband gone because of you, I will never call you granny anymore. Mark my words!" Sora stomped to the bathroom and slammed the door roughly. The Big Madam Hwang fist her hand in frustrated. "You will be more angry if you know the truth, Sora."

Sora cried while leaned her back on the door. She pulled her knees near to her chest before hid her face between it. "Kyungsoo..." cried her hurtly. Suddenly, her phone rang make she wiped her tears. 

 

"Dad?" Sora pick up the phone after she ready to faced her father.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Sora? Are you alright?"

 

"Good. Are you okay, dad?"

 

"I'm fine. I'm going back today. I feel so excited and I really miss my daughter and my son-in-law."

 

Sora silent. Her tears flow again make she sobbed in pain. "Sora?"

 

"Dad, please come back faster. I'm begging you, dad." cried her before off the call. 

 


Notes : Next update! I hope this could be one of the hint for why the granny didn't like our Kyungsoo. Happy reading, readers :)