Bully

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo ran across the corridor. Sometimes, he fixed his blazer. "Yah, stop there!" shouted a man make he ran speedly. The three guys still chased him from recess until now. He ran towards a room and locked it from inside as he leaned his body on the door. The door stomped make he a bit jumped in surprise.

"Do Kyungsoo! Open the door!" yelled the man. Kyungsoo wiped his sweat on the forehead and around his neck. He scratched his neck panicly. "What should I do?" grinned him alone. He walked around the room, thinking the next step. He looked at his watched around his wrist. "Ommo... It's already 11. The class will start right after this. Omma!" he nagged again.

The three mans still knocked the door roughly. Kyungsoo sat at the edge of the room while his fingers switched with each other. The door stopped shaking make he silent. "Are they gone?" mumbled him, he walked slowly closer to the door. The door knocked again make he startled.

"Hello, anybody here? Open the door, they had gone." said a female voice. He slowly turned the knob before ducked his head out. A girl stood in front of him while her hands clasped around her hips. Kyungsoo moved towards her. "Where are they?"

 

"Somewhere else."

 

"T-Thank you." 

 

The girl only gave him a sweet smile. "You're welcome. Well, my name is..."

 

"Hwang Sora, I know." cut Kyungsoo. "Wah... You know my name? I'm quite famous here. Whatever. So, let's go." said Sora as she dragged Kyungsoo with her. They walked side to side make Kyungsoo keep looking on the floor. "How did you know me?" asked her. "Who didn't know Hwang Sora,the gorgeous girl in this school but I think not at all."

Sora stopped walking as she grabbed his blazer and pulled towards her. "Yah! What did you said?" mad Sora with her eyes glared at him. "N-No.. I-I mean you are pretty." stuttered Kyungsoo make she released his blazer. Kyungsoo fixed his blazer with annoying face. "Thank you, Mr..." Sora stopped her words and stared at Kyungsoo's nametag. "Mr Do Kyungsoo. Wow.. nice name!"

Then,a group of boys stopped them make them did it so. Kyungsoo hid behind Sora. "They are the one who bully me just now." whispered him frightly. Sora smirked. "Beautiful Sora, can we settle our problem with that guy?" one of the boy said politely, fake! "What did he do?" asked Sora.

 

"Nothing. Just give him to us."

 

Sora spun around to faced Kyungsoo. "No.." mouthed him while shook his head fearly. Sora turned to the group back. "Sorry, I can't give him to you but I can give this..." In a second, Sora kicked one of the man sensitive organ before she pulled Kyungsoo to ran with her. "Yah! Come back!" grieved the boy as he ordered his follower to chased after them. 

"Why did you kick him?" asked Kyungsoo while running with Sora. "i'm helping you, You should thank me, pabboo!" They ran until the group stopped ran after them. Both of them gasped some air tiredly. Sora held her knees while Kyungsoo leaned his head on the wall. "Why they chase you?" asked Sora. Her breath was uncontrol, out and in speedly.

 

"I... I report to the headmaster that they skip the class."

 

"Just that? And why you did you report it?"

 

"Well, you can't skip your class since we need to study hard. Like Einstein--"

 

"Stop there. Better we go to our own class before you skip your what so ever study."

 

They continued their walking until they met a couple date at the edge of the stairs. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes as he saw they were kissing with each other. The guy was roaming his hands around the lady's back. He palmed his eyes immediately. "Yah, this is not the place that you can everywhere!" yelled Sora make Kyungsoo faced her. The couple just smirked and walked away.

Sora took a deep breath. "Sora-shi, isn't he's Luhan, your precious boyfriend? He cheating on you, in front of your eyes?" surprised Kyungsoo. In a second, he got a hit from Sora on his head. "Why are you so lame? We had break up about two months ago, dude!" Sora scowled angrily. 

 

"Sorry, I don't know."

 

"Then, What do you know? Study, reading, eat and sleep. Ugh!"

 

Kyungsoo stared at her suspiciously. "Why are you mad?" asked him. "Because... your such a stupidass! You know that?"

 

"S-Sorry."

 

The silent surrounded them make both of them keep quiet. "O-Okay. I have to go to my class." awkward Kyungsoo but Sora grabbed his hand make he gulped. She held my hand? Kyungsoo faced her. "Send me to my class now. I'm going to mad if you reject my order." spoke Sora with stern voice. Kyungsoo accepted it since she had helped him just now.

The school ended make Gangnam High School's members walked happily to their own house. Sora waited at the school bus stop waited for her driver to fetch her up. "Boo!" pranked Baekhyun make Sora chuckled lightly. He sat beside her with smile. "Are you thinking about that Lulu?" asked him. Sora only can gave him a fake smile.

Baekhyun hugged her shoulder. "Come on. I know you can move on. There's a lot of guys out there want a beautiful girl like you." persuaded him. "Why don't you be my boyfriend?" asked Sora as she make twinkling eyes. Baekhyun snickered. "Hey silly girl. Did you think it simple for me to love you and for you to love me? I know we can't make it. You already said that I am your best friend forever. How can it be love?"

Sora heaved a sighed. She stood up as she saw a blue black BMW car stopped in front of them. Sora took her bag before she kissed Baekhyun's cheek. "Annyeong!" She waved a good bye to him. She went in to the car and it drove speedly away from Baekhyun's sight. "Poor my friend, that Lulu will regret for what he had done to her." spoke Baekhyun while shook his head slowly.

As she reached her luxury mansion, Sora passed her bag to the maid who was welcoming her home. "where's my parents?" asked she while flopped on the couch and slightly turned the television 52 inches, watched 'The Inheritors' drama. "They went to family meeting." answered Ms Lee, Sora's personal maid. "Family meeting? I never thought my parents closed with them." She said without looking at her maid.

Ms Lee coughed a bit. "Erm.. the family meeting actually they were discussed about your husband to be soon." grinned Ms Lee make Sora faced her immediately. 

 

"What? I'm getting marry?" screamed her in shocked and surprised.

 

Ms Lee closed her eyes while bit her lower lips. "Are you mad, Young Master?" shuddered her. Sora stomped her feets towards her as she grabbed Ms Lee's shoulders. "Look at me, Maid Lee! Are you serious?" asked Sora sternly. Ms Lee opened her eyes slowly. "T-That's... I just heard it... from Master Hwang and Madam Hwang." trembled the maid but everything had out from .

Sora removed her hands and slightly jumped in happy. "Are you happy, Young Master?" puzzled her. "Yes, I am!" cheered Sora as she jogged to her room. Ms Lee looked at her stepped weirdly. "Is Young Master got fever? " mumbled her before walked to the kitchen. Sora jumped on her bed happily.

"Okay.. Hwang Sora. It's time for you to forget about that Lulu doll! I'm gonna be a wife! How my husband look like? Is he look like Donghae? Oh noo... he must be look like Wooyoung! No No No.... I want him look like G-Dragon! Agh... at least they better from Luhan the bastard boy!" screamed her while shook her body fastly.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo walked to his small house. "Omma, I'm home." uttered him as he put his bag down. "Omma?" called him again since there was no response then, he removed his blazer before hung it on the hanger. "At back here!" shouted Mrs Do but a bit soft. Kyungsoo smiled as he moved to the kitchen before back hugged his mother. "Omma, what did you cook for today?" pamperedly Kyungsoo asked while he leaned his chin on Mrs Do's shoulder.

 

"I just cook a simple dish today. Well, we going out for dinner tonight." said Mrs Do make Kyungsoo frowned confusedly.

 

"Dinner?"

 

"Yes, we will tell you later but first of all, you must get ready in nice suit tonight. Okay, dear." said Mrs Do before he ruffled Kyungsoo's hair cutely. Kyungsoo moved to his room but then, he surprised when he saw a nice suit in front of his closet. "Omma! Who's suit is this?" shouted him. He still stared on the perfect suit. "It's for you, honey. Wear it tonight!" replied Mrs Do from kitchen.

 

"For me? What type of dinner that I will attend?" mumbled him before he went to the bathroom for washing.

 


Notes : Hey Hey Hey... My name is ShepperdPie and I'm from the Earth. Nice to meet you, readers!