The Sweet Feeling

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora laughed in victory. "Your face! Hahahahahah!" she chuckled make Kyungsoo spouted. "Why did you this to me?" asked him in serious tone. Sora stopped from laughing as she glared him before walked near to him. "You asked me why I did this? Ask yourself!" grinned her madly. Kyungsoo rubbed his neck when he saw Sora walked away from him while crossed her arms madly.

What did I do? A 'Tch' sound came out from his mouth simultaneously. I know... He followed Sora's steps from behind. They walked awkwardly until they reached their hotel. Sora walked to the bathroom boredly. He heaved a sighed. "I should do something." grumbled him as he shoved his hand into his pocket pant and took out his Samsung S4. His big eyes roamed the whole screen of the phone.

 

"Okay!"

 

"What with that 'Okay!'?"

 

Sora asked with a towel wrapped her hairs. She only appeared with her bathrobes covered her body make her white bare calves showed. Kyungsoo gulped as he smell a peach scents from the bathroom. It must be came up from Sora. "I-I... I want to bring you to the last place before we go back home tomorrow." said him stutterly and immediately ran out from the room. It's time for Sora to confused with Kyungsoo's action but she only shrugged and get into her simple outfit.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora fascinated in happy. Her jaws dripped. Kyungsoo who watched it immediately closed . "What this place call?" asked Sora as her eyes still plastered on the fantastic place in front of her. "This is what we call 'Tokyo Disney Sea'!" he presented to her. "So.." He looked down on the floor before continued his words. "I want to repay for my fault just now." uttered Kyungsoo make Sora faced him.

 

"You already know your mistakes?"

 

"Yeah... It's all about Taeyeon, right?"

 

"Nope. It's about you--"

 

"Because I leave you? Fine, I'm sorry."

 

"Why did you need my apologize?"

 

"We should be friend. Please, I had brought you here."

 

Sora released a sighed. "Arasso. Friend?" she showed her hand. Kyungsoo replied by shook her hand with smile. "So, let's start with Journey to the Centre of the Earth." said him as he pulled you to the place called what so ever earth. They rode a transport which look like a roller coaster ride but it have capacity only 6 person for a vehicle. Sora bit her lips since it was a bit dark in a cave.

Kyungsoo smile as he clutched her hand. "Don't worry. I'm here." sincerely he said. "I know but isn't it look like riding a roller coaster? Aigoo... I don't like that kind of game." she nagged, around her dry lips. "I can hold your hand all the time while we are riding this thing. Trust me!" he convinced by grasping her hand tightly.

She nodded but deep in her heart, he love the way Kyungsoo protect and comfort her but it's not that gentle as Luhan did to her before this. Sora! Stop thiking about him! The vehicle started to moved make she closed her eyes tightly. Kyungsoo snickered with Sora's reaction. "Hey, open your eyes. You will regret if you didn't watch this." whispered him. Sora opened her eyes slowly as she saw beautiful colourful light around them.

"Whoa!" shouted her in happy while clapping her hands. Then, a big fire make the riders screamed in shocked but it's only one of the show. It's ended up with their laughter. After done riding it, Kyungsoo dragged her to another place. "Tower of Terror? It's look scary." grinned Sora. "Come, let's go." Kyungsoo pulled her in.

Sora stared around the tower. It's definitely scary like horror movie. A lady came up make all the tourists looked at her. "Tower of Terror Yokoso. Oyasumi daremoga,watashino namaeha Hana Katsumi desu. Ima okonatte mimashou." smiled her. Sora looked at her confusedly. Kyungsoo giggled while leaned closer to her ear. "She said let's hear your scream like a vampire today." make she hit his head.

 

"Pabboo!"

 

They walked in together as they take a seat with belt tied their body. "Is it going to be okay?" asked her in doubtful. Kyungsoo nodded confidently. Suddenly, the seat speedly went down make she screamed in fright. "Mommy!" shouted Sora in scared. Kyungsoo just shouted along with her in happy as he eyed Sora who was sqeualing in fear. She afraid of this~~hahahaha...You are not that cool, Sora! 

Then, they went to the 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea as they entered the submarine which packed with 6 persons in it. After that, they moved to the last place in the Disney Sea which is Toy Story Mania. Sometimes, they laughed at each other when they wore the 3D spectacles once they got in the place. Even the Buzz Lightyear looked real in front of them since it was in 3 Dimension.

"Whoa! That was fantastic! Did you know, I can saw nemo fish. I thought it was real. Wahh... and one more things, can you see how I threw the ball at the Toy Story's doll, jinjja daebak! And another thing---"

Kyungsoo palmed . "Woo... You are talking too much." said him as he removed his hand make Sora smile sheepishly. "I'm just too happy!" she said in cheer. Kyungsoo shook his head a little as a smile engraved on his lips. He looked around the place, enjoyed the scenery and the fresh air.

 

"Kyungsoo."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Silent.

 

"Can I ask you a favor?"

 

He faced Sora with his staplered smile on his lips. "What is it?"

 

Sora bit her lower lip. "Can I.... hold your hand?"

 

Kyungsoo make a question face. Hold my hand? "If I can't then, it's okay." said her and immediately walked away. Sora cursed herself in her heart. Sora! Why are you being such a girl like that? Aigoo... how can I face him after this? She opened her stepped as big as she could so, she don't have to walk with Kyungsoo.

Suddenly, a warm hand clutched her fingers make she stopped. They looked at each other with undetermined expression. "L-Let's go back to h-hotel. I-I'm tired." stuttered Kyungsoo as he pulled Sora with him. Sora who was following Kyungsoo's steps, slowly engraved a smile. Such a sweet guy! She monologue happily in her heart.

 

>>>>>>

 

(DONE WITH THE HONEYMOON TRIP)

 

Kyungsoo and Sora sat at the lounge room quietly before Master and Madam Hwang greet them. "Are both of you alright?" asked Madam Hwang. Kyungsoo only gave them a smile while Sora still in her straight face. Master Hwang walked towards her. "Why my little daughter bad mood today?" asked him.

 

"Dad, we just come back from Japan and now, both of you have to leave me again?"

 

They sighed as a force smile plastered on their lips. "Dad have some works to do at Beijing. You should understand, dear." lied Madam Hwang as she tried to persuaded her. "Whatever!" gritted her before stomped her feets to her room. Master Hwang relieved in sad. As a wife, Madam Hwang keep his arm, asked him to cool down.

"It's okay, mom, dad. I will comfort her." convinced Kyungsoo as he brought himself to upstairs. They looked at each other. "I think this is revenge to me." sorrowed Master Hwang while tilted his head. Madam Hwang locked her husband in her arms. "No, it is not your fault. I will make sure that we can live happily like before." she said confidently.

Meantime, Kyungsoo stepped slowly to Sora's room. The door opened as Ms Lee went out from it. "Annyeong Haseyo, Young Master Do." she bowed to Kyungsoo make he bowed back to her. "Is Sora inside?" asked him politely. "Yes, but she look a bit down."

Kyungsoo sighed before smile brightly. "It's okay. Let's give her some spaces. I know, she's tired after our trip." he explained. As Ms Lee lost from his sight, the door make cracked sound. Kyungsoo turned around. "Come in." said Sora coldly. Kyungsoo walked slowly to her room while Sora already sat on her bed.

"Why did you said like that to your parents?" He asked as they got in Sora's room. "Who are you to ask a question to me like that?" yanked her before crossed her arms tensely. Pabboo always pabboo! "Well, I know I'm nothing to you but I just ask you to stop did that to your parents, that's all." he tried to said again but then, Sora glared him in mad.

 

"If you really want to stay longer here, better you keep your mouth shut!" yelled her as she moved to the bathroom and slammed the door roughly.

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes tightly. "I thought we had been friend." moaned him before massaged his temple tiredly.

 


Notes : Wow... thank you, readers, commenters, voters and subscribers. A lot of kiss from ShepperdPie, Hwang Sora, Do Kyungsoo, Luhan and Byun Baekhyun :)