Sweet kiss

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora broke the kiss. She looked at Kyungsoo's derp expression before giggled. "Wae?" asked her. Kyungsoo tongue frozen. Not even a word came out from his mouth. Sora took a step closer to him. "Thank you for the chocolate." whispered her romanticly then, she chewed the half of the chocolate that she bite from Kyungsoo's mouth.

Kyungsoo still in his world. Disbelief with what had happened. Sora grabbed his hand as she pursed her lips. "You should thank to your parents for their arrangement marriage plan between you and me." said her calmedly. Kyungsoo tried to endured his shyness and his heart beat thumped his chest make his breath uncontrol. 

"W-Wae?" he asked stutteredly. Come on, Kyungsoo. Be a man like appa said. Sora faced him with a cute smile. "Because you have such a wife that so hot, gorgeous, pretty, cute, kind, beautiful... What's more?" She praised herself confidently make Kyungsoo snickered. "Yah! I am serious!" shouted her while hit his arm painlessly.

 

"Sorry." apologized Kyungsoo. Sora smiled. "Well, at least you have me to be romantic since you are dumb and I am the one have to start it first but it's okay, I'm happy with it." she said while breath in cheeredly. Kyungsoo felt happy in his deep heart. Then, he realised something. A statement that Sora had said before. 

 

>>> FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 2 : BLACKMAIL) >>>

 

Sora dragged him to a park in front of the restaurant. "I want you to agree it." coldly Sora said. "What? Agree with this mariage? To be your husband?" surprised Kyungsoo as he faced Sora. "Just do it! If you reject my instruction, you know what you will get!" warned her with glanced. She showed her fist in front of Kyungsoo make he gulped. "Now, you only can listen to me, arraso?" sterned Sora make Kyungsoo nodded innocently.

 

"But why? Did you like me?"

 

Sora gave him a gruesome face. "Excuse me, I did this for my future. Well, you never watch drama? Arrangement marriage from parents always give us a happy ending." bubbled Sora while walking from left to right repeatedly. "How about Luhan?"

His question make Sora boiled in temper. She grabbed Kyungsoo's coat in frust. "Don't mention him in front of me again! ARRASO?!" glared her. Kyungsoo frightly nodded as she released his coat. "When we can get the happy ending?" asked him again. Sora rolled her eyes. "When you just shut up and agree with this marriage."

"But why---"

Sora hushed. "Just give me your hand." instructed her. Kyungsoo let his hand out from his pocket pant. She interwined her hand with him. "Let's go in and say, we agree to be husband and wife, arrachi?" Sora again instructed him as she pulled him walked in back.

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK (CHAPTER 2 : BLACKMAIL)

 

Is this our happy ending? Sora waved her hand in front of Kyungsoo make him shook his head lightly. "What are you thinking about?" asked her as she stared suspiciously at him. "Ahn Junghee isn't she?" curious her while crossed her arms. "N-No. I-I.. Just.." he scratched his hair confusedly. Sora pouted angrily. "Fine! We can divorce and go on marry with your Junghee!" yelled her before walked away.

But then, a back hugged greet her make her heart beat fast and almost drop from it stem of bronchus. "I'm s-sorry." murmured him. Sora can feel his warm breath on her ear make she gulped but she can't denied that he already make her heart stomped like insane. Sora faced him right away before she squeezed his hand. "Thank you for the sweetest kiss I had never experience before this." she smiled cutely make Kyungsoo slowly engraved a smile too.

"Let's go back." They walked together to the factory. The teachers and the students must be waiting for them. From far, a pair of eyes spying them as a grunted came out. Luhan fist his hands before punched the wall tensedly. "You will pay for everything, Do Kyungsoo!" smirked him as he walked away from the hidden place.

As the evening turned night, everyone gathered at the restaurant at the basement of the hotel. Sora who was talking with Baekhyun eyed on Kyungsoo who was laughing with Junghee. She held her chest asked to be patient. "Sora, just let her friend with Kyungsoo. You have me, right?" persuaded Baekhyun make she smile.

"Arasso." answered her before they walked to the table. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo fed another spoon into his mouth. "Where have you been just now?" asked Junghee make he stopped his action. The kiss scene suddenly make he engraved a smile. Junghee raised her eyebrow. "Kyungsoo-shi?" called her as Kyungsoo came back to the world.

"Erm.. I..just follow Sora as well." lied him before another spoon of rice shoved into his mouth. Junghee supported her head with her arms. "I already said. Be brave and against her. You are not her slave and victim for her to bully." worried her. He smiled. "I'm fine, believe me. So, how about you?" asked him as he put the spoon down.

Junghee leaned back against the chair. "That Bacon seriously make me crazy! He asked me to do such a weird things and dragged me forcely." complained her make Kyungsoo giggled. "Ahh.. Kyungsoo-shi.." she whined like a baby. "Aigoo... you look cute nagging like big baby." as he saw Junghee's cute spouted.

Sora who was eyeing them make a hissed sound. "Cool down, monster." said Baekhyun jerkly before he got a beat on his head. "Excuse me, those two chairs empty?" asked a voice make both of them faced the voice. Hana and a guy behind her smile sincerely. "Yes. Seat here." invited Baekhyun as he moved to Sora's side. 

The two persons sat opposite them. "Oh, before I forgot. This is my cousin, Suho. He is the son of the owner of this hotel." introduced Hana with her smile. "Annyeong haseyo, my name is Kim Junmyeon but people call me Suho." greet him before bowed. "Oh, I am Baekhyun while this pretty girl, Sora." presented Baekhyun.

Sora eyes plastered on Hana. She still mad at her since she stole her one and only her beloved ex-boyfriend. Baekhyun elbowed her arm make she faced him puzzledly. "Past is past." gritted him. Sora pursed her lips before continued her dinner. Suddenly, Hana choked make them surprised. Suho pated her back as Sora passed a glass of water. Hana drank it greedily until her shirt got wet.

"Excuse me." said her before she stood up and make a way to the toilet. Sora wiped dirty on her lips with napkin. "I company her." excused her as she ran after Hana. Hana opened the door before she ran to the sink rushedly. Tears dropped against her cheeks until it turned into a cried. She grasped the bowl of the sink tightly. Her head tilted weakly.

The door opened make she faced at the entrance. Sora came closer to her as she pated Hana's shoulder softly. "Are you alright?" asked Sora worriedly. Hana sobbed before embraced Sora closedly. "I hate him! I hate him!" shouted her between her cried. Sora hugged her back as while Hana's soft hair. "Come on, Hana. Tell me." persuaded her.

 

>>> FLASH BACK >>>

 

Hana stood at the rooftop while her hair lovely flew through the air. "Hana." called a gentle voice make she spun around. "Luhan!" she shouted in happy before she ran into his arms. "I miss you." said her in Luhan's chest. But then, he pushed her a bit make them looked at each other. "I want to break up." he said seriously.

She stepped back away slowly in disbelief. Her tears slowly rolled on her cheeks. "Lu-uhan.." she stuttered hurtly. Luhan moved closer to her. "I hope you don't disturb my life anymore, Hana. I can't leave Sora as well. I love her."

 

"What about me?!"

 

"I know it's hard but I hope you understand."

 

"What? No, I'm not break up with you."

 

Luhan thin his lips angrily. "If you said like that, did I ever care? From now on, move on and forget about me." he said flatly. Hana glared at him in mad. "Move on? As what we had done? Huh?" yelled her. "Whatever, Hana. Actually, when I'm with you, I don't have any feelings. Our kiss and hug and everything.. are meaningless." smirked him.

A slapped leaned on his cheek make he stopped from talking. "You think I am a ?" asked her while her hand fist trembledly. Luhan bombard an evil glared on her. "Yes, you are. Satisfy?" He walked away from her. Left her alone in sad. Hana felt weak until she sat on the ground without energy. 

 

"How dare you, Luhan.."

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK >>>

 

Sora listened with surprised. She never thought that Luhan could be like that. "Since that day, I lost contact with him and everytime I saw you, I feel like I want to punch you and hurt you but when I think back, Luhan will mad at me more." explained her. They sat on the tiles while leaned their body on the wall. Well, girls talk!

"So, you love him?" asked Sora as she hugged her knees into her chest. "Which girl who in love easily forget her love? I know, so do you, right?" Hana's questioned make she gulped. "You're right. Sometimes, I feel like I want to rotate the time so I can be with him and stop the time when he spend time with me but I know it's possible."

Hana smiled. "There you go. I know, You still like him." said her before leaned her head on the wall. Silent. "Actually, I had forget him." Sora broke the silentness. No response. "Hana?" called Sora and slightly faced her. "You had replaced Luhan with Kyungsoo?" said Hana and again make Sora gulped. "Huh?"

 

"So, what is your relationship between Kyungsoo until he get a room with you?"

 

"Erm.. we.."

 

"Married?"

 

Sora faced her with surprised. "How did you--"

 

"Luhan told me. He was sad at that day. I know that he went to your wedding and when he back, he cried in my arms. From that, I already know that he really love you." briefed her tiredly. Sora swallow her saliva hardly. "No one know this except you, right?" shuddered her. "Only me, Suho and Sehun. Luhan's gangs don't know about this even your fans weird when they saw you and Kyungsoo together. Well I already get revenge."

 

"Revenge?"

 

"I pushed, yelled, mad and many things I had done to my mother when I was with Luhan. I against her so that I can spend time many time with him at club."

 

"Club?"

 

"You are lucky. Luhan didn't bring you there. It's like a hell. Alcohols, smoke and forbidden skinship are everywhere."

 

Sora rounded her eyes. He didn't know Luhan's life was that bad. "The truth is he started taking alcohol drinks and went to club since you and him break up." she said again. Sora held Hana's hand. "I always with you, Hana. If you have any problem, you can tell me." sincere Sora. Hana engraved a smile. "Thank you for being a good listener and we can be friend, right.? Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

 

They laughed simultaneously. "Of course, my new Hana."

 


Notes : Okay, again for the next update. I will update more and more. Forgive me about the late update no chapter update on 19 May 2014. I am really sorry!