My Stupid Do Kyungsoo

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora looked around the garden. She connected her fingers while hummed some songs happily as her eyes prowled on the road. Ms Lee walked out make she jumped a bit in surprised. "Who are you waiting for?" asked her. Sora palmed make Ms Lee shocked. She brought Ms Lee down on the ground while her eyes spying around the place.

 

"Be quiet."

 

She removed her hand from Ms Lee's mouth. "Wae, Young Master?"

 

"Kyungsoo will back."

 

"Jinjja?" shouted Ms Lee make Sora slapped her arm. She groaned in pain but Sora hushed her madly.

 

"Young Master, how you know he back?"

 

"It's a long story. I will tell you later on."

 

She nodded as she company Sora at outside. The day turned dark make Sora sat down while hugged her knees. She leaned her chin on her knee while her finger played with the grass. Ms Lee who was staring at her, pated her back slowly. "Young Master..." called her but Sora just ignored her. " I think you are too missing him." said her make Sora faced her immediately.

"I know, he will back." huffed her as her eyes coldly glared at Ms Lee. "But he is not here. Come in." she pulled Sora to stood up but Sora snatched her hand away from Ms Lee's grip. "I want to wait for my husband."  she said flatly. Ms Lee rolled her eyes. "Young Master, please. I'm not saying that you are--"

 

"What? Crazy? Yes, I am crazy! I just want my husband back! Is that wrong?!" yelled Sora.

 

"No, I didn't said--"

 

"Stop it! I know, everyone might be thinking like that but for all of your information.." shouted her make Kai, Chen and some maids ran out from the house to see what had happened. "I am not crazy yet and for sure, Kyungsoo will be back home. Note that!" shouted her as she stomped into her house. Ms Lee fall her shoulders as she speechless with Sora's words. 

Kai quickly came towards her before put her in tight hugged. "It's okay. She will calm." persuaded him while her hair softly. Chen who watching them pursed his lips. Aigoo... both of them~ From the balcony at level 2, the granny already smirked in victory 

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora slammed the door roughly as she threw everything on her dress table on the floor. "ARRGGHH!!" screamed her insanely. Her tears flow against her cheeks she didn't care anymore. The door knocked make she stopped. "Young Master, I'm sorry." shouted Ms Lee while continued knocked the door. "Get out from my life!!!" screamed her as she kicked her expensive perfumes towards the door until it broke.

Meantime, Ms Lee who heard the yelled jumped in surprised. Master and Madam Hwang panicly ran to upstairs. "What had happened?" asked them. "Young Master..." cried Ms Lee as she ran to downstairs. Madam Hwang knocked the door before  a loud sound from inside Sora's room make she stopped. "Sora, what's wrong?" asked her worriedly. 

 

"Stop asking me what?!" shouted Sora from inside.

 

"Sora, this is dad. Open the door. Tell me why."

 

"ANDWAE!!!!" shouted her like possession.

 

"Sora--"

 

"Dad, Mum. If you keep asking me, I will kill myself!" threatened her make both of them shocked. "Sora, don't be crazy. Okay.. cool down yourself." persuaded Master Zhang even he really curious about his daughter state in there. All the maid started to gathered included Big Madam Hwang. "See. This is what will happen if you let her married to someone that no background.. and what so on." smirked granny make Master Hwang faced her.

 

"Mummy, the person that you said is my son and he definitely, your grandson."

 

"No, I don't have any grandson except Luhan."

 

"He's not anything to Sora."

 

"What?! Are you trying to against me?"

 

"Yes, I am!"

 

Sora who was hearing the loud quarreled, palmed her ears sorrowedly. Her tense already reached maximum points. She threw herself in the bed as she wrapped herself with the blanket until her head.She cried as she heard the voice of her father and her granny. Kyungie... you had promised but you break it! Are you really want to leave me? Is it happy for you without me? Or is this revenge to me because make you hurt before this?

She sobbed as she wiped her tears slowly. A knocked make she annoyed before she palmed her ears back. "Stop it, Mum, Dad! Get out of my lie!" shouted her without opened her blanket. Then, it's knocked again make she grinned. "I just want my Kyungsoo so please stop bother me!" yelled her.

The knocked sound lost make she stared at door. The sound of fighting ended. She stood up as she walked closer to the door. "Mum.. Dad.." called her but there's no response. Who knock just now? weird her. Once she turned,  a figure that she know the most appeared in front of her. She didn't even blinked a bit.

 

"K..K-Kyun-ngsoo?"

 

Kyungsoo smiled as he winked his eyes make Sora walked closer to him. She walked around him slowly. Her hands trembledly held him make Kyungsoo giggled cutely. She still speechless and froze. Kyungsoo grabbed her arm as he pulled her to faced him. "It's me." whispered him make Sora rounded her eyes. Her tears become dry as her eyes still glued on him.

He chuckled before pinched her nose. "Wake up." romancedly he said. Sora twinkled her eyes as she pushed Kyungsoo away. "Out from this room." she said coldly. Kyungsoo gulped. "O-Out?" he puzzled. Sora faced him with anger. "I said out!!" shouted her as her tears flow against her cheeks. Kyungsoo ran towards her before pulled her to him.

 

"Sora, it is me. Do Kyungsoo."

 

Sora snatched her hands away from him. "I hate you!!"

 

"Sora-ya--"

 

"You broke the promise. You said that you want to stay with me. Forever. You said you love me, miss me but why you leave me alone? I hate you!!" screamed her as she beat Kyungsoo's chest repeatedly. He tried calmed her down but Sora keep fisted his chest. "Sora, let me explain." he persuaded her but she just ignored him.

"Out from my life if you want me hurt. I hate you! You leave me alone! I hate you, Do Kyungsoo!" cried her. Her actions still make his chest pain because of the punch. Kyungsoo encircled her waist before brought her closer. In a second, his lips brushed her lips. Sora who was surprised with his action, tried to pushed him away but Kyungsoo's lips still glued on her lips make she weak.

Slowly, her hand wrapped his neck  as her tears flow against her cheeks. She replied the kiss since she was too missing the guy who make her life complete before this. Kyungsoo d her lips make the kiss become passion and deeper. Sora closed her eyes tightly as she stood on her toes to reached Kyungsoo's.

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo placed a kiss on her nape make she giggled. His hand palmed Sora's stomach as his arm encircled her slim waist from back. "Kyungie.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Where did you come from?"

 

"Your balcony. It's cold out there. Why don't you open it?"

 

"You knocked it?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Sorry."

 

Silent. Sora changed her position make she faced Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo-ya."

 

"Nae?"

 

"Why you left me, pabboo?"

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "It's a long story."

 

"Summarize it."

 

"Okay, when I heard about me and you are step siblings, I was down and sad. Granny asked me out from the house so, I'm out, then, I got into an accident--"

 

"Mwo?!"

 

Sora immediately faced Kyungsoo. She cupped his face as she looked through it. Kyungsoo giggled before kissed her small nose. "I'm okay." snickered him make Sora pouted her lips. "So, Ljoe and Chunji save you?" asked her while stared at his eyes. "Yes, they had helped me a lot." said Kyungsoo as he reminded the moments when he first time met them.

Sora smiled  before came closer to him make her breath greet his jaws. "Kyungie-ya.." called her make Kyungsoo looked down to her. His lips almost meet Sora's forehead make her heart beat fast. "Don't go." murmured her. "Huh?" weird him. She moved a bit closer make Kyungsoo gulped. "Nal annaehaejwo..Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo...Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni...Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh...Kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi.." sang Sora with smile.

 

Translation song

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live..Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight..Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh...This walk that I’m dreaming...You’re my only beautiful butterfly
 

Kyungsoo thin his lips in shy. "Nice voice." praised him while clapped his hands insistently. "Thank you." replied Sora with giggled. They tighten their embraced make them drove to sleep.

 

"I love you, Hwang Sora." said him as he smooched her bangs slowly and closed his eyes.

 

Without his knowing, Sora tears flow against her cheek. I love you too, My Stupid Do Kyungsoo.

 


Notes : He's back !!!!! Enjoy new chapter, readers. Sorry for the late update since I had a lot of presentations. *bowed* Mianhae :)