Thief of Heart

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

The next morning, the students gathered at the lobby like always. "Since it's our last day, we had prepare a game. It a Quest Hunt. You already get your pair, right?" asked Mrs Jieun. "Nae!" answered the students. Sora look at her side as he saw Luhan stood focusly. "Wae?" asked Luhan without looking at her. Sora immediately looked away. 

Luhan snickered. She like me? Is she had open her heart for me back? What about the kiss yesterday? He shook his head. "I will give you map and you must find the treasure. We will wait at the hotel. For those who late, they must back to school a bit late from others tomorrow." Mrs Jieun briefed the game. 

A student passed the maps to each partner. "This for Miss Gorgeous." smiled the prefect. "Thank you." Sora accepted the map. As everything done, Mrs Jieun let the student free. Luhan and Sora walked awkwardly while Luhan held the map. Suddenly, he pulled Sora. "We can go without holding hand." Sora snatched her hand away.

 

"Why are you so meant to me?"

 

"Because I don't like you."

 

"But why? Please, Sora. Forgive me!"

 

"No, I won't as long as you say sorry to Hana."

 

Luhan looked at Sora puzzledly. Hana tell her everything? Damn you, Hana! "You want or not?" asked Sora. "Sora, It's not like that." Luhan slowly came closer to her. In a second, his arm wrapped Sora's waist gentlely. Sora stopped as her eyes met Luhan's gazed. "I miss you so much." he said with his husky voice.

Sora her lips. The muse make Luhan moved his head closer to her as his breath heat Sora's face. Their nose started to leaned and their upper lips touch slowly make Luhan closed his eyes. Once he wanted to moved, someone pulled Sora. Both of them shocked. "S-Sora will be my partner." said Kyungsoo bravely.

Sora looked at him surprisedly. "Who are you to change the partner by yourself?" yelled Luhan. Sora looked at her husband with her eyes started to watery. Baekhyun, Hana and Junghee came towards them as they heard Luhan's voice. "Kyungsoo, are you alright?" asked Junghee panicly. He nodded before faced Baekhyun.

"What had happened here? You will be late if you didn't started your hunt." said Mrs Jieun. Sora immedaitely walked away while dragged Kyungsoo with her. "Yah! Hwang Sora! You take my partner!" screamed Junghee but they just walked, ignored her. A clutched greet her hand make she spun around. "You with me again." said Baekhyun with sheepish smile.

Junghee rolled her eyes as she stomped her feets away from them. Baekhyun followed her steps. Hana stood silently beside Luhan. "I'm sorry." apologized Hana without looking at him. He grunted before walked away. Meanwhile, Sora and Kyungsoo walked lonely together acrossed the streets.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Hmm."

 

Silent.

 

"Thank you."

 

Kyungsoo faced her. "Why?"

 

"Because you had fulfill your promise. So, that's the reason why I want you to drag me away from him."

 

"Arasso. So, where are we right now?"

 

Sora looked around the place. "Did you bring the map?" asked Sora. "My map at Junghee. You?" asked Kyungsoo panicly. "No. What we going to do? I didn't bring anything even my wallet." nagged her. They sat at the bench, thinking. They don't have any money to call or ride cab. Suddenly, Sora smile while her eyes rounded happily.

 

"I have an idea."

 

She stared at  a group of man in front of her before faced Kyungsoo with evil smile. "Kyungsoo, I want you to run then hide. Remark my words. Run then hide. Arasso?" ordered Sora while gave him a confident smile. Kyungsoo nodded as she took deepest breath. "Help! He steal my bag!" screamed Sora while pointing at Kyungsoo. He rounded his eyes "Yah! Hwang Sora!" he shocked as he saw the group of muscular mans stared at them.

"Run, Kyungsoo. Don't show yourself until I get you." whispered her. He ran away with fear. "Help!!" shouted Sora again. The muscular group moved to her. "What happen, Miss?" asked them worriedly. "He stole my bag. Everything in it." acted her sorrowedly. "Wait here." said them before chased after Kyungsoo. Meantime, Kyungsoo ran speedly as he saw the gangs chased him.

"Sora, you're such a crazy girl!" grinned him before he hid in a slide at the park nearby. He held his breath when one of the man came near to the slide. He can saw the long legs at the the holes at the end of the slide. "He lost!" mad him. Then, he heard a naggy voice. "It's okay, oppa. Let him take my bag but now, how I'm going to go back home?" said Sora with her sad voice.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Great act, Sora. Then, he heard Sora's cried make he wanted to out from the slide but when he thought of Sora had said just now, he just stay still. "Don't cry, miss. Here for you." said a man. "It's okay. This is my fate to be victim of thief." she said between her cried.

"No, just take it. We are sincere." convinced the man. "Thank you so much." sobbed Sora. After a few minutes, the place become silent. A knocked on the slide make he a bit jumped in surprised. He also almost hit the slide. 

 

"Hey, thief. Out from there."

 

Kyungsoo slid down from the slide. Sora leaned on the pillar of the playground. "That's your plan? Aigoo..." he whined while clean himself make Sora chuckled cutely. "Dumb, look here." Kyungsoo faced her. His eyes rounded like a golf ball. She was holding about two bail money. "They gave me." said Sora happily as she interwhined their hands together. "So, let's go back home."

 

>>>>>>

 

While in the car, Sora and Kyungsoo sat tiredly and silent. Sometimes, Kyungsoo glanced at Sora who was looking pensively at the window. She turned her head to faced her husband. "Sorry about just now." apologized her. Kyungsoo smiled. "Thank you for that. If not, we will not riding this cab now." smiled him.

Sora moved closer to Kyungsoo make he gulped. "Thank you for that too. You are the great thief." . Kyungsoo pouted adoredly. "I'm not a thief." declined him while crossed his arms onto his chest. "Yes, you are. You had stole something from me."

 

"What is it?"

 

Sora landed her head on his shoulder. "My heart." murmured her but audible for him. His heart beat like always. Speedly and uncontrol. The surrounding was quiet as he heard Sora soft snored while landed her head on his shoulder. As they reached the hotel, Kyungsoo carried her bridal style before entered the hotel.

From far, he saw Baekhyun was waiting for them at the lobby. He get them immediately. "Why with Sora?" asked him panicly. "Nothing. She had fallen asleep." answered Kyungsoo as he fixed Sora's position. "Where are the rests?"

 

"All of them had arrived except you and Xiumin partner."

 

Kyungsoo make an 'O' shape mouth while nodded lightly. "Okay, then. Better both of you rest now." adviced Baekhyun as he pated Kyungsoo's shoulder before they walked to their own room.

After a few minutes, they reached his room. He walked slowly to the bed before laid Sora down. For a long time, he stared Sora with smile. Her puppy and shining eyes, small nose, stubby cheeks, fair and white skin and of course, her kissable lips. Without he know, he stole a kiss from Sora's lips. 

 

"I am ready to be your thief."

 


Notes : Done with this chapter! HUhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh... about 50 chapters I think or 40 and above. Or maybe 30 and above. Well, just wait and see:)