I'm not single anymore

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Today is the day. Kyungsoo wiped his wet body with towel since he was just took his bath. He hung the towel around his neck before gazed on his wedding tuxedo. "I'm a husband now. You are Sora's husband." mumbled him. "Kyungsoo..." called his mother make he spun around. "Get in your tux now. We will be late then." said Mrs Do, then walked out from her son's room.

He took it as a nervous sighed came out from him. "I do. I do. I do." he repeated the words. Meanwhile, Sora was still on her bed. Madam Hwang opened the door as she shocked when she saw Sora still sleeping. "HWANG SORA! Wake up!" shouted her while shook her body roughly. Sora opened her eyes slowly. "Uh? Omma? Waeyo?" delirious her.

Madam Hwang palmed her forehead. "Did you forget? Today is your wedding day! Hurry up!" Madam Hwang poked her before went out. Sora sat down. "Come on, Sora. Today is the day. He is Do Kyungsoo not Luhan anymore." moaned her as she ran to the bathroom. As everything done, she stared at the mirror, gazing herself with her wedding dress. 

"Wow... Seriously, is this me? I don't know that I'm this beautiful." proud herself. The door knocked make she jumped in surprised. Ms Lee walked in with her eyes undetermined. "Whoa... Is this my Young Master? You look so gorgeous!" she praised happily. "Well, gorgeous is my name at school." she said with self confident.

"Come, let's get down. Master and Madam Hwang were waiting for you." she linked her arms with her master as they walked together to the lounge room. Master and Madam Hwang stood up when they saw their daughter. "Ommo.. Sora look so beautiful!" Madam Hwang praised before she hugged Sora closely.

"Just like you when you was young." said Master Hwang. "Sora, be good. Take a deep breath and said 'I do', okay dear?" adviced Master Hwang as he got an embraced from Sora. "I will, dad." she said while leaned her head on Master Hwang's chest.

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo interwhined his fingers nervously. He bit his lips while his eyes roaming around the church. Sometimes, he looked at his watch. "Where's she?" shuddered him. Or maybe... she had cancelled our marriage? Yes!! If it happen! Mr Do pated his shoulder make him oblivious. "She will come, don't worry." said him. Kyungsoo faked a smile. I hope she will not come. 

It's already 15 minutes but Sora didn't appeared. The guests started to make some noise. "Where's your bride, sir?" asked the paderi. "Well, I don't know too." answered him in happy. From far, he can saw a guy smirked at him. Kyungsoo pursed his lips. Did you think I want to marry with your ex-girlfriend? In your dream! Luhan glanced him before he continued watched his phone back. 

The door slammed loudly make everyone change their sight at the door. Baekhyun gasped tiredly before he smiled sheepishly. He widen his hand as a hand grabbed his grasped. Sora appeared make everyone fascinated so do Kyungsoo. He stunned with Sora's gorgeousness, prettiness and every 'ness' that he can put on her.

She wore a dress that can showed her bare white arms and tiny shoulder. Master Hwang was standing beside her right while Madam Hwang on her left. Baekhyun was the one who held his dangle dress from behind. They walked towards Kyungsoo. The guest were not blinking their eyes. Luhan even can't breath.

As Sora reached at him, Kyungsoo still unconscious. She poked him a bit make he shook his head a little. "Give me your hand." mouthed her. Kyungsoo handed out his hand as Sora greet back with her fingers. He brought Sora up near to the paderi. "So, this is your bride?" asked the paderi. They nodded insistently.

 

"This is your surprise?" whispered Kyungsoo. 

 

Sora giggled before nodded. "Wae? I'm beautiful, right?"

 

"N-No."

 

"Don't lie, pabboo. You are the one who was drooling when I came."

 

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes while wiped his mouth, nothing. "I just trick you, dumb." she murmured, teased Kyungsoo. He rolled his eyes but his heart can't denied that Sora have such a great and pretty look. 

 

"So, Mr Do Kyungsoo. Are you ready?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Ms Hwang Sora?"

 

She nodded. The church getting silent and quiet. Master And Madam Hwang waited nervously and so do Mr and Mrs Do. Baekhyun smiled in happy when his eyes met Luhan sad eyes. You deserve it, Luhan. For him, if Sora happy with Kyungsoo, he also happy. "So, Do Kyungsoo, will you do take Hwang Sora as your wife throughout your life?"

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. "I do."

 

"Hwang Sora, will you do take Do Kyungsoo as your husband throughout your life."

 

"I do."

 

"So, I present our new wedding couple, Do Kyungsoo and Hwang Sora officially husband and wife."

 

Everyone squealed and clapped their hands happily. Master and Madam Hwang hugged with each other in happy. "Jagi.." cried Madam Hwang. Master Hwang wiped her tears as they locked their hugged back. Sora turned around to sought her friend. As her eyes met Baekhyun, they giggled with each other. He showed his thumb before smile at her.

 

"Mr and Mrs Kyungsoo, you can kiss your bride now."

 

"Mwo?" shouted them simultaneously. The rests who heard their shout looked at them slightly. The situation getting tense. Kyungsoo looked at his parents. "Kiss her." mouthed Mr Do. He faced Sora nervously. "What should I do?" he murmured. Sora rolled her eyes as she leaned closer to Kyungsoo. "Just kiss me. Palli!" gritted her in angry since it was really silent before gave their parents a sheepish smile.

Kyungsoo bit his lower lips. "I-I don't know how to kiss." he mumbled but audible for Sora. She turned her head to the guests before her eyes fall on a figure. "L-Luhan.." she muffled. She can saw Luhan's sorrow eyes. The scene of he and Hana suddenly appeared in her mind make she glanced back to Kyungsoo. This dumb! 

She faked a smile before cupped Kyungsoo's face as she pulled him closer to her. In a second, her pinky lips brushed on his soft lips. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes with Sora's spontaneous action. She kiss me?? Kiss me?? And again, everyone squealed and whistled in happy and cheer. Sora broke the kissed and looked to the audiences. Luhan was gone?

She turned to Kyungsoo who still in dumbfounded. "I... Er... sorry.." stuttered her. They were in awkward while the family members cheered in rejoice. But in every happiness, there will be a sad thing happen. 

Luhan ran towards his car before he leaned on it. His tears fall against his cheeks make his face getting wet. The door opened as he looked at Luhan who was crying between his palmed. "Luhan..." he called.

He looked up and slightly hugged him. "She should be mine, Sehun. She should be mine. Only me." said Luhan between his cried. Sehun pated his back slowly. "Don't cry. We can't do anything. You start it first, remember?" persuaded him. "I know, I should deserve it but she should be mine!" he screamed in Sehun's arms.

 

"Let's go, Han." Sehun pulled Luhan into the car as he drove speedly away from the church.

 

Sora ran out from the place. Her eyes sought for Luhan. "Where is he?" grumbled her while holding her dangle long dress. Someone poked her shoulder make she turned around. Baekhyun smiled at her suspiciously. "What type of smile did you want to show to me?" annoyed her. Baekhyun came closer with his evil smile. "You kiss him? How did it feel?" . I had thought it! This Bacon!

"Yah! Are you crazy? I just do it for our sake." yelled her as she crossed her arms tensely. " For sake or..." Sora rounded her eyes. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" before Sora could beat him, he already ran away from her. 

 

"Yah! Bacon!"

 


Notes : Hehehehehe... They got married! Woohoo~~~ I just thinking about Luhan's feelings :*(