Feeling empty

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly. The sunlight emitted his eyes make he stretched his body from left to right. He looked around to sought for something but then, he forget. "Sora is not here." sighed him. He walked to the bathroom tiredly as he clean himself. As everything is done, he went out for breakfast.

Once he passed by Sora's room, his heart beat fast. He turned the knob slowly as he ducked his head into the room. Empty. He fully entered the room and that was right. Sora was not in her room. "Maybe, she woke up early today." mumbled him before jogged to downstairs. "Sora! Sora-ya! Sora!" he called for many times but there still no response.

Kyungsoo scratched his hair before move to the kitchen. "Owh... Young Master Do! Come, let's breakfast." said Kai as he brought Kyungsoo to the dining table. Chen who was still preparing the breakfast smiled to him. "Where's Sora?" asked him make the two brothers stopped their actions. "Urm..." Kai stuttered.

 

"I-I...Chen Hyung! Help me!" whined him make Kyungsoo more confused with them.

 

Chen clear his throat. "Actually, Sora went out early in the morning with Luhan."

 

Kyungsoo feel empty. His heart sank when he heard Luhan's name. He his lips and calmed himself down. "Well, maybe they just walk around." said him while fake a smile that he really hurt to curve it. "What about granny?" asked him again. "She went to Hwang Company. Meetings." answered Chen before spread some tuna spread on a bread.

 

Ms Lee came up with a tray of drinks. "Young Master, do you want tea or coffee?" asked her politely.

 

"Just give me warm water." said him gloomly. They looked at each other as Kyungsoo fed himself a slice of bread with tuna. The three maids walked to the kitchen. "I feel pity to Master Kyungsoo." said Kai with his sorrow face. "But what we can do? We can't against The Big Madam Hwang." complainted Chen while leaned his torso on the marble cabinet.

Ms Lee sighed. "I hope Young Master Hwang will solve this problem as soon as possible." moaned her while Chen and Kai nodded with hope what had Ms Lee said will come true.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora stared pensively to the window. Luhan who was gazed her feel tense and sometimes, poor for her. "Sora.." He clutched Sora's hand make she jumped in surprised. "Why are you look so sad?" asked him gentlely. "I-I just... worry of Kyungsoo." said her with flat voice. Luhan fall his shoulder when he heard Kyungsoo's name.

Why only his name play in your mind, Sora? Luhan smiled before held her hand tightly. "Don't worry. I had said that I will help you, right? So, why not you just consider this outing as a refreshment so you're not worry about him anymore. Come on, I know he must be want you to be happy too." Luhan tried to convinced her.

Sora sighed before beamed a cute smile to him. "Fine. So, where are we going?" asked her  happily. Luhan smiled. This is what I want to see from you. "You don't want to guess it?" asked Luhan. Sora tapped her lips. "Mall? Garden? Ohh I know! Eat?" she guess make Luhan chuckled lightly. "You are so adorable like always. Okay, just wait and see."

As the car speedly drove to somewhere else, the car then, stopped at a place. Sora dripped her jaws as she saw a beautiful garden in front of her eyes. "Woahh..." fascinated her. Luhan closed make she giggled cutely. "So, I know you're not having you breakfast yet. So, this is it. Breakfast for Princess Sora."

Suddenly, a violinn sound played melodiuosly make she smiled rejoicely. Luhan proposed as he showed his hand, asked Sora to hold him. Sora smiled before grabbed Luhan's hand. Gentlely, he kissed Sora's hand and walked to the table that had been prepared perfectly. Luhan opened the chair for Sora before she sat on it.

 

"So, are you getting fine now?" asked him.

 

"Well... Like you see." said her as she fed a spoon of soup into .

 

"I like it so much."

 

Sora looked around the surrounding. It was really beautiful and what she hope the most that she was eating with someone name Do Kyungsoo but Luhan had did many things to make he comfort with her so, she can't reject him as well. Luhan stared at her. How she can so beautiful? I can't even take my eyes off from her. I hope you can be mine but your heart had locked by Kyungsoo since he still keep the key and I can't steal it. Oh My God... I really love you so much, Sora.

 

"Why do you look at me lile that?"

 

"Y-You are... beautiful."

 

Sora smiled sheepishly. "Thank you."

 

"So, you want to dance?"

 

"Dance? With?"

 

"With the monkey."

 

"Huh?"

 

Luhan laughed. "Of course and obviously me. I am the one who invite you. So, shall we?"

 

"Yeah but I'm not a great dancer."

 

"Well, I will teach you. Come.."

 

Luhan pulled her up from the seat. His arm neatly wrapped her slim waist while Sora landed her palm on Luhan's shoulder. The other hands, they grasped with each other. "Han, I really can't dance well." whispered her shyly. Luhan leaned closer to her ear. "Hold me tight."

 

"Huh?"

 

In a second, Sora's body glimpsed with Luhan. She giggled everytime Luhan brought her from left to right and sometimes, he carried her make she shouted delightly. In the end, they looked at each other and burst out their laughed. "You look so funny." giggled Luhan. Sora circled her eyes. "You too. I thought you can dance well but you're not." laughed her.

 

"You look derp."

 

"You look like a puppet." teased Sora.

 

"Cute puppet."

 

"No! Euuwww... Ermm.. ugly puppet."

 

"What?"

 

"Eh no! Beast puppet!"

 

"Yah!"

 

"Hahahahaha..." Sora held her stomach when Luhan started to make his funny face. "You are so cute!" praised Sora while she pinched Luhan's cheek. But then, Luhan just let her laughed he dazed on her. OMG.... She's so beautiful! Suddenly, an embraced greet her make she stopped from laughing. Her spine trembled since his warm breath blew on her neck.

"I hope I can get you back." uttered him. Sora gulped. "Han.." she tried to pushed Luhan slowly but he tighten the hugged. "Let just be like this awhile." whispered him huskily. Slowly, he pushed Sora to faced him while he clutched her arms. The surrounding become silent and quiet make their breath only can be heard.

Luhan prowled his eyes around Sora's face. Her sparkling eyes, small nose, stubby cheeks and her kissable and pinky lips.... He came closer as his eyes closed. He cupped Sora's face and brought her near to him.

 

"Luhan."

 

He opened his eyes. 

 

"I can't."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Sorry."

 

>>>>>>

 

Kyungsoo watched television quietly. Sometimes, he sighed because of too boring there. He change to many channel but nothing can make his heart feel happy with this holiday. I hope Sora is here. He hope it but there's nothing happen. He leaned his head on the back of the couch but then, he changed his position to lay down. 

His not so tall body laid on the couch until his eyes closed slowly. 

 

......

He opened his eyes as he smell peach scent. Once he wanted to wake up, a heavy load on his body make he opened his eyes widely. Sora was snoring while hugged him tightly. His heart feel happy and full with joy. He leaned back his head before brought Sora closer to him. "Kyungie.." murmured a voice make he smiled.

 

"Wae?"

 

Sora faced him before pecked his lips make Kyungsoo surprised. "Nothing." said Sora.

 

She laid her head back on Kyungsoo's chest before drove to sleep. Kyungsoo who was still shocked with the situation slowly engraved an undefined smile. He encircled Sora's waist with his arms as he kiss Sora's hair lovingly. 

 


Notes : I update two for today and this is my gift because I didn't for a long time. So, enjoy it. Once I got a bit time to do, I will update as fast as I could. Bye :))