Baekhyun's story

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora threw her bag on the floor before ran to the bed. She embed her face in the mattress happily. "OMG! This is what we call heaven!" screamed her rejoicely as she let her long hair freely spread the bed. Kyungsoo who was watching her just shook his head lightly. He pick up Sora's bag before arranged it at aside.

She sat vertically while stared at Kyungsoo's action. "Yah, stupido! Did you remember your promise?" yelled her make he jumped in surprised. "Y-Yes." fear him. Haishh... her monster possess her back... "Drag me away from him. Arasso? Drag me!" reminded her in serious. He nodded slowly while his mind planned some strategic ideas to do the crazy ordered from his monster wife.

Sora laid back her body lazily. Her phones produced sound song by Super Junior make she shoved her hand into her pocket jeans. "Yeoboseyo?" answered her cutely. Kyungsoo faced her slightly. "Ohh.. My room number is.." Sora looked at the bedside tabled next to the bed. "66. Come here!" happy her before off the phone.

"From who?" asked Kyungsoo curiously. Sora pursed her lips. "Busybody." grinned her make Kyungsoo fell his shoulders surrenderedly. The door bell rang before Sora ran speedly to the door and opened it slightly. "Sora-ya!" shouted Baekhyun make them hugged together. Sora jumped in happy as she brought Baekhyun in.

He eyed on a figure. "Kyungsoo?" surprised him. "Mr Yoonha put us in one room." explained Sora lazily. "He know about your wed?" asked Baekhyun a bit shock. Sora nodded without looking at her best friend. "Well, I rather see him in your room compare to Luhan." he said while sat on the bed. Kyungsoo who was drinking the water smile suddenly.

Sora chuckled. "Luhan? Hahahaha... not funny Bacon!" she beat his head make Baekhyun groaned in hurt. Kyungsoo laughed as he landed beside Baekhyun with smile. "Guys, I'm going to toilet first." excused Sora before ran to the toilet quickly.

 

Silent.

 

"So, are you jealous?"

 

Baekhyun's question make Kyungsoo faced him with rounded eyes. "Huh?"

 

"It's obvious. Aigoo... that's why Sora call you stupido and dumb."

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip. Baekhyun pated his shoulder make he jumped a bit surprised. "If you need my help, you can ask me." smile Baekhyun confidently. "Baekhyun-shi, why are you so kind to me? You don't know me either and you know Luhan more than me." Kyungsoo asked doubtfully. He sighed. "Actually...

 

>>> FLASH BACK >>>

 

"I disagree!" sterned Baekhyun while crossed his arms. Sora hugged him from back. "Baek, please. I really love him." persuaded her with acted that she will cry. Baekhyun pushed her slowy. "Hwang Sora, he is Luhan and he play with girl heart. Please hear me." bubbled Baekhyun while faced his friend.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"He seize my Chanmi from me."

 

Sora glared in anger. "Stop say him like that. Chanmi is the one who flirt Luhan!" defends her in mad. Her chest were up and down endured the anger.

 

"Fine, you believe him rather than your best friend which we built for about 7 years and now..." Baekhyun stopped his words as he saw a figure. "Sora, anything happen?" asked Luhan before he hugged Sora's waist closedly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he walked away from them.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!"

 

He spun around. Sora ran into his embraced. "If what you had said is true, I will follow every words that you say and if you just want to defends your Chanmi, I will not forgive you." whispered her but it look serious since it is a black mailed. Sora broke the hugged before faked a smile to him. She walked back to Luhan as they lost from Baekhyun's sight.

 

"Sora, you had changed a lot."

 

>>> END OF FLASH BACK >>>

 

"That's the end." told Baekhyun. Kyungsoo who was being the listener swallow his saliva slowly. The toilet door opened make them faced Sora panicly. "Wae? Did both of you talk bad things about me?" suspicious her while fixed her shirt that wet. "No, we just having man talk." covered Baekhyun with his cute smile.

He faced Kyungsoo. "I trust you and remember, don't let Sora with that guy again." murmured him. "I'm going back to my room." excused him as he moved to the door. "Who is your roomamate?" asked Sora as she sent her friend to the door. "My roommate is Chanyeol. Well, Luhan with Yixing." answered Baekhyun before smile teasedly at her.

Sora bombard him with a glared. Even she actually want to know Luhan's roomate but she just keep it quietly. Suddenly, Baekhyun stared at Sora with a sheepish smile.

 

"Sora-ya."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Just one day, I want a baby call me uncle." he nagged cutely as his mouth pouted to Sora's stomach.

 

Sora rounded her eyes before she hit Baekhyun repeatedly. "Yah! Bacon! Damn you! Get out from my room." she kicked Baekhyun lightly out from the room and immediately closed the door. She feel hot and her heart beat fast make she breath speedly. "Stupid Bacon!" she cursed  as she walked to the bed.

Kyungsoo who was lying on the bed put the bolster between them. Slowly, his eyes getting heavy and at last, he slept with a soft snored. Sora stared at flawless Kyungsoo's face. She removed the bolster before she moved closer to him. Sora laid her head on the same pillow with Kyungsoo make his warm breath blew on her face.

 

"If I meet you earlier, I don't have to be hurt with Luhan and I promise if you are mine before him, I will love you forever." Slowly, Sora pecked his forehead before landed her head on him with smile.

 


Notes : Updated! Hahahahahah... I don't know why it's hard for them to express and confess their feelings towards each other