Gorgeous 2nd confession

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

They walked together to Sora's mansion with Kyungsoo. "Driver Wu, can you please help me take all the things?" asked Sora politely. Then, the four maids with Ms Lee, Kai and Chen ran out from the house. "Young Master, let us help you." volunteered them as the couples passed the market things to them.

"Young Master Do, let me bring it in." said Kai make Kyungso smile. "It's okay. I can do it." rejected him sinceredly. "But--" his words stopped when Kyungsoo just walked inside as he reached the kitchen. Sora looked his action immediately snatched the grocery things from Hyeri and Sojin. "I will do it." she ran into the house.

They looked at each other before took others things. After 30 minutes, they gathered at the lounge room with the maids and Sora. "Today, me and Kyungsoo will cook for my parents-in-law so, I want all of you out from the house and leave just both of us, understand?" warned Sora with thin lips."But why, Young Master? We can cook well?"

 

"But why, Young Master? Minah and Yura can cook because they have experinces for three years."

 

"Please don't do this, Young Master Hwang."

 

"We need the jobs, Young Master Hwang."

 

"Please don't fired us."

 

They knelt in front of Sora make she jumped in surprised. "Young Master, me and Kai promise that we will not fight anymore." begged Chen while hugged his brother's shoulder. Ms Lee blinked her eyes a few times. "Young Master, we know each other since you are small. Please, don't fired us and me." cried her.

Sora scratched her hair confusedly. "Who going to be fired all of you actually?" puzzled Sora make them stared at her simultaneously. "You, Young Master." said Kai. "Since when? Haishh... you guys make me more and more and more confused." she grunted in tired. "But why are you want to cook today since we are your maids and you always ask us to bring all the things but today, you brought it by your own." explained Sojin.

She palmed her forehead. "I'm not firing you, maids! I just want to cook with my husband. Just that." Sora tried to make it clear. "But don't tell him that I asked you out from the house. Or not, I will fired you for real." she threatened make the 7 maids nodded insistently. "Well, at night, you can come again to this house and cover me."

In a minutes, Kyungsoo jogged downstairs make Sora pulled all the maids to stood up. "Kyungsoo-ya, are you done?" asked Sora cutely as he smiled to them. "Well, yes. So, should the maids help us?" Kyungsoo faced to the maids make them line in straight. "We have to go to the..." Minah words stuck as she met Sora's glares. 

 

"Erm.." Minah bit her lips. Sora elbowed Ms Lee to do something.

 

"We want to got to the mall since Young Master Sora's shirts is decreasing in numbers. So, we will not at home for awhile." lied Ms Lee before a heaved breath out from Sora.

 

"Okay, I can handle the kitchen with Sora. So, have fun."

 

Kyungsoo moved to Sora's side as she interwhined their fingers together. The maids walked out from the house and let the two love birdys at home alone. Sora faced Kyungsoo with ubdefined smile. "Wae?" asked Kyungsoo in puzzled. "Let's cook." she dragged Kyungsoo to the kitchen as they smile at each other. 

Sora opened the plastic gocery while Kyungsoo washed te vegetables that they bought just now. "Sora-ya, can you slice some onions?" asked Kyungsoo make Sora nodded slowly. Okay, Sora.. you know how to cook, you know how to cook, and you know how to cook. Just slices it and everything is done.

She looked thoroughly the onion before gulped unconfidently. She held the knife slowly as she gazed at the sharp blades with circled eyes. OMG... this is so scary than Scary Movie 4! She put the blades on the onion before cut it carefully. "K-Kyungsoo.. should I peel the outer layer?"

"Of course." answered him without looking at her. Sora peel it slowly but then, something hurt attacked her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and just continued it but it getting hurt. She put the knife down and fanned her eyes. Kyungsoo who watched her immediately get her. "Sora, are you alright?"

Sora twinkled her eyes a few times. "Something hurt my eyes." she said in hurt. Kyungsoo cupped her face before pulled her to him closedly. "Let me blow your eyes." said him as he blew through his mouth to her eyes. Sora's eyes getting watery and flow against her stubby cheeks slowly Kyungsoo wiped it using his thumbs. Sora opened her eyes slowly as she saw Kyungsoo's lips.

Kyungsoo stared at her with smile. Sora pouted cutely. "It's hurt me." she whimped like a small kid make Kyungsoo chuckled lightly. "Come here." Kyungsoo grabbed her waist before encircled it neatly. With gentle, he kissed Sora's eyes one by one. Sora giggled as she replied Kyungsoo's embraced with her arms wrapped around his neck.

 

"Hey dumb.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"You look hot."

 

Kyungsoo laughed before he leaned closer to her ear. "I know."

 

Sora hit his chest painlessly. "Since when you being such a naughty boy?"

 

>>> FLASH BACK (DURING THE TRIP) >>>

 

Kyungsoo looked around the lobby as his eyes met a pair of eyes. "Baekhyun-ah!" He waved his hand into the air make Baekhyun ran towards him. Baekhyun took a seat opposite with him. "Where's Sora?" asked him as usual. "She at the room. Why do you want to meet me by secret?" innocently he asked.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath. "Take Sora away from Luhan." 

 

"Huh?"

 

"Did you know that Sora and Luhan are partner together?"

 

"Yes, I know."

 

"Didn't you jealous?"

 

Kyungsoo silent. "Okay, It's mean yes. So, take her away. I think Luhan will do anything for Sora as long as she will back to him."

 

"Then?"

 

"You know that Lu is playboy? Wake up, Kyungsoo! She's your wife."

 

"Wife?"

 

Baekhyun palmed his face before swiped it tensedly. "Yah! She's Sora."

 

"Yes."

 

"Your wife!"

 

"But she didn't love me."

 

Baekhyun stared at him. "So.. You.." He looked at him in disbelief. "I don't know." sighed Kyungsoo as he facepalmed his head. The surrounding remain silent for about 10 minutes. "So, Sora like gentleman, romantic and sweet man. She's pamper and a bit childish but the only person can stop her is the one who she had love. Once she said that she like him, he is the lucky guy in the world. If you follow her order, maybe he will like you. That's just some tips. Bye." Baekhyun walked to his room back.


>>> END OF FLASH BACK (DURING THE TRIP) >>>

 

Sora gazed her husband. She shook him a bit make he oblivious. "Wae?" asked her while landed her chin on his chest. Kyungsoo tighten his arms around her tiny waist. "Let's start, okay." whispered him before smooched her nose cutely. Sora pouted as she back to her work. Kyungsoo watched her action without realized his eyes fall on her body. He gulped.

Kyungsoo! Stop it! He spun around his head while held his chest which had up and down uncontrolled. He focused his eyes on the vegetables back. His heart stomped and thumped as a back hugged greet his waist. He tried to faced it but his heart was very insanely beat. "Kyungie.." Sora leaned her forehead on his back.

 

"W-Wae?"

 

"Ani.."

 

"Sora.."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Did y-you w-want to say something?"

 

"Uhuh."

 

"What is it?" 

 

Sora kissed Kyungsoo's nape slowly before paste her cheek on it. "I love you, Kyungsoo."

 


Notes : OMG.. Sora was too brave and he just like so gorgeous. I will update more but next week maybe not since I'm going back to my university by this sunday. Happy Reading :)