Crying Kyungsoo

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Baekhyun walked around the corridor while Junghee followed from behind. "Baekhyun-shi, where are we going actually?" asked her in confused. Baekhyun stopped as he walked towards her. "We're going to the hell." whispered him make she fear. "Yah! Don't try to do something inappropriate with me." yelled her as she get in fighting position with her small punch hands.

He laughed. "Whatever. Just follow me and we arrive." said him before continued walking without purpose. Aigoo... Sora had done with Kyungsoo or not? I'm tired dragging this girl away. Then, his eyes plastered on Kyungsoo who was already entered the class. A few seconds later, Sora appeared too. Baekhyun acted that he was stretching his arms tiredly.

"Junghee-shi, I think I don't know where's Mr Kang." covered him with his cute smile. "What? Then, what are we doing actually?" mad her. "Erm..just act like we went for a date. Not more than that. Between me and you as my fans." said Baekhyun while ruffled Junghee's hair messily.

 

"But--"

 

"Bye." Baekhyun ran away from her. Junghee grunted in frusted. "Pabboo Junghee! You shouldn't believe him." she keep hitting her head in anger. "Wait. Kyungsoo..." Junghee immediately ran to her class. Her mind full with Kyungsoo's name. As she reached the class, she can saw Sora was sitting beside Kyungsoo while she pretending read the book.

Junghee walked slowly to her original place but suddenly, she fall down. Kyungsoo got her as he helped Junghee to stood up properly. She faced to her side. Sora was smirking in victory. She knew it and she saw everything completely. Some of the students started to giggled and snickered silently. She glared to the Miss Gorgeous. 

I know. She's the one who put her toe so I can fall down on my way. I hate you, Sora! She cursed in her heart. "Are you alright?" asked Kyungsoo before he helped Junghee back to her place. "I'm okay. Ask your friend beside you to watch out her toe so she's not going to hurt me or any student anymore." said her but a bit loud so Sora could here it.

 

But for Sora, she only ignored it because she had revenged to the person she anti the most. 

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora threw her bag to the air until Hyeri catched it. She turned around as she saw Kyungsoo still followed her. "Yah! Throw your bag now." ordered her. Kyungsoo took off his bag before threw it slowly until it catched by Minah. "Cool!" praised her as she hugged Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Annyeong haseyo, Young Master Do and Hwang." bowed Chen and Kai make them nodded a little. 

 

"We had booked two tickets for both of you."

 

"Tickets?"

 

"Yeah.. just a movie."

 

They make an 'O' shape mouth. "But we will accopany both Young Master." explained Kai. "What about Ms Lee?" asked Sora since she also out with company by her. "She will follow too." said Chen in happy. "What type of movie that we going to watch?" asked Kyungsoo make the two male maids smile at each other.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora yawned while Kyungsoo still eyed on the cinema screen. His popcorn were about left half of the box. "This is so bored." whispered her while palmed , endured the sleepiness. "This story line is good. Try to understand it." adviced him without looking at her. Sora grunted as she crossed her arms tensely. How can I watch this movie? Romeo and Juliet? Ugh! The heroin keep crying, crying and crying, BORING! 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated make she shoved her hand into her pocket jeans. She stared at the screen of her phone. "Bastard Lu?" mumbled her but quite loud for Kyungsoo to heard. He faced at Sora immediately. "Who?" asked him curiously even he already knew who was calling her wife.

She looked at Kyungsoo who was blankly looked at her. "Should I?" asked her in low voice. Afraid their voice will disturb the others. "Up to you but we still in cinema. Remember?" Kyungsoo said make she nodded. In a second, she slide it to declined the call but then, it vibrated again. Once she wanted to rejected it again, Kyungsoo took it and off the phone.

Sora faced him puzzledly. Is this my Kyungsoo or he jealous? Kyungsoo's face change to straight when he off it make Sora feel weird with his expression. Kyungsoo gazed her. "Wae?" asked him. 

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nothing."

 

Kyungsoo actually heard it but he pretend that he didn't hear it. Am I jealous? He shook a bit his head before continued watched the movie. After a few hours, the movie reached the where's the Juliet crying over the Romeo dead. Sora yawned again. Her eyes started to watery and blinked slowly. She spun her head towards Kyungsoo.

 

He's crying?

 

She elbowed Kyungsoo before he wiped his tears immediately. "Wae?" rushed him. "Are you crying?" asked Sora suspiciously. Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. "N-No." stuttered him as he looked back to the big screen. Another tears flow against his stubby cheeks. Sora giggled. "Aigoo... such a sensitive boy." mimicked her.

Kyungsoo spouted but his tears keep flowing down his cheeks. Sora pushed the seperator long thing between them before leaned closedly towards him. "Come here. Haish... You look sad." she tried to comfort him. Kyungsoo hid in Sora's embrace with sobbed. "I don't know that this movie going to make me like this." said him between his cried. He snuggled his head in her neck while his arms around her waist.

Sora combed his hair as she landed her head on him. "Why are you crying? It's just a movie and it not sad at all." persuaded Sora with her soft voice. Kyungsoo wiped his tears as he slowly realized something.

 

I was in Sora arms? He looked at himself. I hugged her back? OMG!

 


Notes : Ooo...Kyungsoo, did you like Sora now? You had knew your feelings towards her? Next chapter, please~ sorry for short update but I'll try to make it longer than this. Sorry :))