I love you, dumb!

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora brought Kyungsoo to his room slowly with helped by Chen and Kai. They put Kyungsoo down on the bed before leave both of them in the room. Sora immediately ran to get firts aid kit box. "Stay still." said her before put some ointment on Kyungsoo's bruise. Sometimes, he groaned in hurt. Sora plastered with plaster before stared at him in sorrowed.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"I'm sorry." cried Sora.

 

"It's okay."

 

"Come, let me check your body."

 

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes. "N-No It's o-okay." shy him. Sora chuckled lightly. "Don't be shy. I am your wife." said her softly. Kyungsoo gulped before removed his school uniform slowly. Sora frozen as she saw Kyungsoo's abs and muscular bare figure. "T-Turn around." stuttered her make Kyungsoo followed her order.

Sora 's tears flow against her cheeks as she saw some bruises on his back. Slowly, she put the ointment on the bruises carefully. "Arhh.." grieved Kyungsoo in pain. "Sorry." apologized her before continued her work. After done did it, Sora keep the aid tools as she went back to Kyungsoo. In a second, she hugged Kyungsoo.

 

"I'm sorry." sobbed her.

 

He surprised with her action. Kyungsoo pulled Sora a bit to faced her. "I'm okay." gentlely he said. Sora cried more before she embraced Kyungsoo again. And for now, for the first time, he replied the hugged as his fingers combed Sora's long hair.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora knocked the door roughly. She knocked, knocked and knocked. As the door opened, she saw a person that she hate the most.

 

"Sora--"

 

A slapped on Luhan left cheek hit him. "This is for the punch." Another slapped on his right cheek make he faced away because of the hit. "This is for the kick." Sora grinned in anger. A slapped landed again on his right cheek. "This is for the bruises that you make." Luhan faced her right way. Her eyes glared on him make he his corner lips. It's bleeding.

Another palmed hit his cheek make he cupped his face. "And this for the person that I hate the most because he fight with my husband. I warn you to stay away from Kyungsoo or you will get more than this! And for your information, I will never fogive you anymore!" Sora bombard a warned before walked away from the house.

Luhan who was still holding his cheeks froze. What did I do? What did I.. His tears suddenly fall against his cheeks slowly. "Han?" called Sehun but he just ignored his cousin. Sehun helped him to stood up. "Are you alright?" panic Sehun as he brought Luhan to his room.

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora walked lazily to her room. As she reached there, she opened the door slowly as she saw Kyungsoo sat alone at the bed. "Kyungsoo..." called her softly make he looked at her. "Oh.. Sora-ya.."

She stepped closer to her husband. "Are you okay?" asked her worriedly. "I'm okay." smiled Kyungsoo. "Where have you been?" asked him. They faced at each other. "I settled my problem."

 

"With?"

 

"That bastard!"

 

"Luhan did you mean?"

 

"Don't mention his name!"

 

"Luhan."

 

"Yah!"

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and repeatedly . "Luhan! Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" he said for many times make Sora palmed her ears. "Stop it, you dumb!" shouted Sora loudly. At the end, Kyungsoo locked her in his embraced. Sora was surprised with him. She felt a warm breath through her hair as Kyungsoo chest leaned on her chest.

 

"Sora-ya."

 

"Hmm."

 

"Did you love him?"

 

Sora faced him immediately. "That bastard?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Sora embed her face in his chest. "Nope. I love other guy."

 

"Who?"

 

She broke the hugged before stared at Kyungsoo. "I love a guy who is coward, dumb, stupid but I don't know how he got the title 'Top Student in Gangnam High School' and now, he getting romantic." Sora said with smile while gazed his eyes. "Who did you mean? Is he Baekhyun?" innocently he asked make Sora rolled her eyes.

"Hey dumb! You are the dumbest person that I have never met before. You know who I mean, right?" Sora grunted. Kyungsoo rubbed his temple. "I already said just now.." grumbled him. Sora sighed as she cupped Kyungsoo face. "I love you, stupido!"

 

it's time for Kyungsoo to stunned. "Wae? You don't love me?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Fine. We divorce then."

 

Once Sora wanted to stood up, Kyungsoo pulled her down. All of a sudden, he smooched Sora's lips. Sora who was in shocked, closed her eyes slowly and enjoyed the kiss. Kyungsoo broke the kiss. "I.." Sora swallow her saliva waiting for his words. "Love you too." uttered him make Sora smiled shyly. "I know." she pouted cutely.

 

"So, can we continue?"

 

"Continue?"

 

Sora bit her lips resentfully. She pushed Kyungsoo until she overlayed his body. Kyungsoo circled his eyes with Sora's action. She came closer to him before brushed her lips with Kyungsoo passionately as Kyungsoo replied it willingly. His arms encircled Sora's tiny waist as Sora wrapped his neck with her arms.

 

A smile between the kiss make it the smooched become deeper and deeper...

 


Notes : I'm going to university :*** I'm sorry if I will update this story a bit late due to my study. Thousands of apologizes to my readers, subscribers, commenters and voters. I am really sorry because I have to study as well as students did. Thank you for support my fanfics :) Annyeong *bowed*