Market moment

My StupiDO KYUNGSOO

Sora opened her eyes. She looked at her side since she felt a heavy on her. Once she turned her head, her lips met Kyungsoo's lips as well. She rounded her eyes before moved a bit far to make gap between them. Sora tried to remembered what had happened last night. 

 

"You had awake?"

 

She stared at Kyungsoo with smile. She hugged Kyungsoo but what make she even more surprised, he replied her hugged. "Good morning, Kyungie." she uttered pamperedly. Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. "Morning." greet him. She spouted make Kyungsoo stared at her weirdly. "Where's my morning kiss?" asked Sora as a cute smile engraved.

Kyungsoo make sound 'tch' before planted a kiss on her forehead. "Satisfy?" asked him make Sora nodded insistently. Suddenly, he sat vertically as Sora sat too. "Wae?" surprised Sora. Kyungsoo circled his eyes. "We late for school." he shouted but once he wanted to stood up, Sora pulled him down back. 

 

"We're not going to school."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you're sick."

 

"But I'm surely fine."

 

"Nope."

 

"Then, you?"

 

"I'm with you."

 

"Not school too?"

 

She nodded. "What about--"

 

"Yah! Why are you so care about the school? You should thank me!" she crossed her arms. Kyungsoo scratched his hair tiredly. "So, can you accopany me?" asked Sora. "Where?"

 

>>>>>>

 

Sora linked her arm with Kyungsoo make them look like a perfect couple ever. "So, why are we at the supermarket?" asked Kyungsoo while his big eyes roamed around the market. "Omma had called me yesterday since they missed us. So, I want to cook something for them." said Sora happily. "You can cook?" Kyungsoo questioned.

 

"No."

 

"Then? How you're going to cook?"

 

"Not me."

 

"Who?"

 

"You."

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes. Palli, we have to get there before afternoon."

 

They walked to the trolleys corner. Sora pulled a trolley before a hand grasped her hand. "Let me pushed it." volunteered him but Sora thin her lips cutely. "I want push it." she whined. "I am a man." said Kyungsoo against him. "Yah! I want to and I don't care!" shouted her before pushed the trolley and stomped in the market.

He shook his head lightly as he chased after Sora. Meantime, Sora pushed it slowly while her eyes looked around the mart. "Where's the rice?" she tapped her lips. Once she got it, Sora immediately took it. Sometimes, she sighed for the weight of the rice. A pair of hands helped her make she spun around. 

"Girl shouldn't lift up a thing heavy like this." Kyungsoo took it as he brought it to the trolley. "I thought you didn't care about me anymore." sulked her pretendedly. "Let's go." Sora pushed the trolley but it's a bit slow since the rice was heavy. Kyungsoo grasped the trolley holder from behind Sora make her back touched Kyungsoo's chest.

"I'll help you." smiled him while they brought the trolley away with them. Sometimes, when he tired, he hung his chin on Sora's shoulder. They sure the peoples who passed by them must be jealous with their moments and cuteness but for Sora, she never care about the glared and ruckus. After a few minutes, they passed gadget corner. "Kyung-ah, I want to see the television." said Sora as she pushed Kyungsoo's hand from the trolley. She stunned as she saw Super Junior MV on the TV.

Her eyes roaming around the TV. "Where's Donghae?" she looked and at last, she found it. "Who are you looking at?" asked Kyungsoo once he reached Sora. "Seeking for Donghae." she said without looking at him. Kyungsoo spouted when he heard the name. "Let's go. We going to be late."

 

"A minute."

 

"Palli." he tried to dragged her away but she still glued on the TV.

 

"Yah! Stop pulling me, pabboo!" shouted Sora.

 

"We have to go."

 

"But I want to see Donghae."

 

"We're late."

 

"It's time for him to sing."

 

"I will sing for you later. Let's go." he held Sora's arms tightly.

 

"But--"

 

A smooched kiss on her cheek make she stop from against her husband. Sora faced him surprisedly. "I-I.. Erm.." Kyungsoo stuttered while massaged his nape shyly. Sora slowly engraved a smile as she showed her another cheek. "Give me another one." requested her naughtyly. Kyungsoo's face turned red blushed.

"Palli, just once." Sora make puppy eyes. He kissed her cheek speedly. Sora chuckled rejoicely. "That's my husband." She ruffled his hair before walked out from the market while hugged with each other waist. 

 


Notes : Hey guys! I'm ShepperdPie and I'm from the Earth. I'm sorry for not update this story since I had entered university on Sunday, 25th May. I will try to update but I'm not promise that soon. So, enjoy now. Sorry and sorry again :)